Let's talk about...... PROFILING.

betsy

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I don't know what you do for work, Betsy, but I hope it's not counselling rape victims. :(

Well I do hope none of you three are.

First of all....you guys don't know how to listen, or how to understand what you read.  :)

Edited by betsy

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Now let's get back on topic.  I'll repeat:

I'm talking about terrorism that's being done by a certain group of people around the world -  for the specific purpose of killing as many as they can - all in the name of a particular god.

Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the same God.  Muslims recognize Jesus as a prophet of God.

11 hours ago, dialamah said:

Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the same God.  Muslims recognize Jesus as a prophet of God.

Look how a liberal try to "rationalize." :lol:  The more they yap.....the more they show.....

Islamists don't kill for Jesus!  They kill for Allah!

So....if August1991 is spooked by parked cars (in fear of a bomb)........what more with Islamist terrorists who stab, throw acids, run down pedestrians, etc.  We haven't seen any acid-throwing here, but how do you think people feel in France?  You bet, civilians will secretly profile people within their vicinity.  Their "alert antennae" will be up!  That's just human nature.

Since these spate of unrelenting terrorisms are done in the name of Allah - profiling people who are more likely worshippers of Allah, is not only practical, but inevitable!  Why is that?

Not to mention the cost.....law enforcers don't have enough manpower to check diligently on everyone......

.....and obviously, due to the recent Edmonton attack, we now know our screening process is indeed deeply flawed!  We got us a terrorist who got in as a refugee!  He's been ordered deported back to Somalia by the USA when he got into Canada! 

Edited by betsy

Before any liberal give a twisted interpretation to accuse that we're tarring all Muslims with the same feather with profiling.........

.........I tell you now, it's not.

It doesn't mean that we're viewing all Muslims as terrorists! 

Terrorists blend and hide among their own people.   It's just that we don't know who the terrorists are until they strike.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, dialamah said:

ell why didn't you say so neforehand?  Of course it's quite different when it's child abuse!

BTW, I was assaulted by men I had known for years when I was 12 and 16.   My parents also knew these men.  Most children and women are assaulted by friends or family, so please take your ignorant and victim-blaming "advice" and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Why didn't you say so right off the bat?  Of course it's different when it's child abuse.  Children are so trusting with people they know.

Your parents would've naturally reviewed everything how something like that could've happened. 

My husband, at 16,  was sexually molested by a  priest - who was a trusted friend of the family.  The priest was over for dinner practically every week.   My mother in-law was deeply bothered by the fact that they trusted that man.  Regrets and self-blame of "if only....." everytime she talked about it.

Edited by betsy

42 minutes ago, betsy said:

Why didn't you say so right off the bat?  Of course it's different when it's child abuse.  Children are so trusting with people they know.

Why should I have to?  Why should you criticize my behavior when I'm attacked when you know nothing about it?

1 hour ago, betsy said:

It doesn’t matter. You should NEVER victim blame regardless  of age. And don’t bother trying to spin your response. 

Edited by WestCoastRunner
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Why should I have to?  Why should you criticize my behavior when I'm attacked when you know nothing about it?

For all I know you were giving an hypothesis.  I was giving a hypothetical example when I said my house burned down 3 times!

Furthermore, what was my first response to you?  here:

On 10/2/2017 at 3:26 PM, dialamah said:

I have a son who was stabbed multiple times by a Canadian of White European descent.  My daughter was brutalized by a different born and bred Canadian, and I was beaten by yet a third White Canadian.  I have only ever been sexually assaulted by Canadians, all of White European descent.

betsy:

Then, I'd understand if you are wary of white men - of European descent. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Besides, child abuse is different.  How can you expect a child to use common sense, or outwit a predator who'd planned the whole thing?

Furthermore, if your parents trust someone, why wouldn't a child do the same?

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, dialamah said:

You give Christians a bad name.   You are no better than that Pastor and his wife in BC who are charged with 28 counts of sexual assault against girls. 

And you only prove us right when we say  based on the Quran, Muslims think it's okay to tell lies. 

You provide us the example.....you do it all the time.

How do you expect us to take your word for it with all your flim flams?

Edited by betsy

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

@betsy...I have reread your posts and I accept your apology.

You can reread them again, and again.  I don't think re-reading helps you at all.......giggle.gif

Now we see  why you don't even understand  your Quran!  :)

Back to the topic....

Edited by betsy