In This Time Of Turmoil.......

betsy

23 hours ago, taxme said:

I just read on one of my so-called fake news websites that a muslim father shot his daughter in the head and killed her for showing disrespect to the muslim religion and it's laws and teachings of Islam. Too late now to teach her a lesson? She is dead now.

Just thought I would mention that. I guess that we can blame America for that, eh?  

Source: RightEdition. 

Why would you make such a ludicrous comparison? There is plenty of US genocide, war crimes, terrorism, rapes, planned baby killing, rapes, beheading people, death lists/death squads, slashing women's breasts off, skinning people alive, US torture chambers, ... .

On 10/21/2017 at 11:59 AM, hot enough said:

Why would you make such a ludicrous comparison? There is plenty of US genocide, war crimes, terrorism, rapes, planned baby killing, rapes, beheading people, death lists/death squads, slashing women's breasts off, skinning people alive, US torture chambers, ... .

If this is what Americans and Canadians are allowing into their country than they deserve the beatings. This is why I say that if the western world does not do anything about the invasion of the third world we are only starting to see what is going to happen once the western people and their world has been destroyed. Who is ever left will be living in a world of chaos, mayhem, and hatred. If you think that white people are racists well you ain't see nothing yet, baby. We watch every day on TV as to what is going on in the third world but yet do our stunned politically correct multicultural politicians ever get it? NOT. They seem to want to make things worse, not better. All those inhuman atrocities you mentioned above do happen every day in one of those third world countries, no so much in the western world. We are more civilized than they ever will be. :(

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

If this is what Americans and Canadians are allowing into their country than they deserve the beatings.

All those inhuman atrocities you mentioned above do happen every day in one of those third world countries, no so much in the western world. 

No, this is what the US is doing/has done/will continue to do to other peoples in THEIR countries!!!!

Edited by hot enough

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

No, this is what the US is doing/has done/will continue to do to other peoples in THEIR countries!!!!

No, again you are wrong. Cutting of heads and throwing prisoners off roof tops has always been going on in those countries for centuries. By the west going there we all have all learned and all now know just uncivilized and how backwards and archaic those morons really are. And I certainly do not want any of them immigrating to Canada. They have nothing to offer Canada or Canadians except problems in the future.

Wake up and smell the manure, will you? It is already starting to smell disgusting here in Canada. 

Just now, taxme said:

No, again you are wrong. Cutting of heads and throwing prisoners off roof tops has always been going on in those countries for centuries.

You might want to think that but the historical record is very clear. US death squads the world over have always described how they wanted to learn new ways to murder people so they watched US gangster movies. 

The CIA has long trained terrorists and torturers and the alumni have ripped apart Latin America.

Just now, hot enough said:

You might want to think that but the historical record is very clear. US death squads the world over have always described how they wanted to learn new ways to murder people so they watched US gangster movies. 

The CIA has long trained terrorists and torturers and the alumni have ripped apart Latin America.

Enough with the talking. Just what are are you going to do about all of the inhuman things going on in the world today that has not been going on for centuries long before America ever came along? 

I await to hear your plans. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Enough with the talking. Just what are are you going to do about all of the inhuman things going on in the world today that has not been going on for centuries long before America ever came along? 

I await to hear your plans. 

Soooooooooooooooooo lame.

That defense never works for anyone in a court of law, now does it? 

It never worked for WWII war criminals, except for the ones who had clear proof that the US had committed the same war crimes, then the US dismissed the charges and let the war criminals go instead of doing the honorable thing and trying both US offenders and others.

9 hours ago, hot enough said:

Soooooooooooooooooo lame.

That defense never works for anyone in a court of law, now does it? 

It never worked for WWII war criminals, except for the ones who had clear proof that the US had committed the same war crimes, then the US dismissed the charges and let the war criminals go instead of doing the honorable thing and trying both US offenders and others.

Such an oh soooooooooo lame excuse for not wanting to answer the question. Obviously you have no cure to offer so why do you keep whining about what America and Israel have done? Why is it you always appear to only single out America pretty much all of the time but never Israel all that much? From what I have read on the internet Israel owns America. Just saying.  

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Such an oh soooooooooo lame excuse for not wanting to answer the question. Obviously you have no cure to offer so why do you keep whining about what America and Israel have done?  

I have no cure for all the continued murders, rapes, genocides committed by folks around the world, led heads and shoulders above everyone else by the USA.

But remember, the US is supposed to be the good guy.

Why is it you always appear to only single out America pretty much all of the time but never Israel all that much? From what I have read on the internet Israel owns America. Just saying.

Because the US, as already mentioned, leads the world in war crimes, illegal invasions, terrorism, people slaughtered by "the pretend good guys". 

On 10/23/2017 at 11:32 AM, hot enough said:

Why do so many idiots stand up for a figment of the imagination? 

Yeah....like the 9/11 truthers! :lol:

.......and the USA-is-evil-compulsive sheeples.   They're everywhere!

I don't know what they've been inhaling.......

Edited by betsy

18 hours ago, betsy said:

Yeah....like the 9/11 truthers! :lol:

.......and the USA-is-evil-compulsive sheeples.   They're everywhere!

As always, excellent evidence from you, Betsy. 

You are aware, aren't you, that there is voluminous evidence [look the word up in a 'dictionary'] against the USGOCT and that the conspiracy theorists who believe in the USGOCT [US government official conspiracy theory] have never provided any evidence for their totally wacky theory.

I don't know what they've been inhaling.......

The truth. You ought to consider that sometime. It shall set you free from all that binds you.