Sen. John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Thanks, but she beat cancer.  She also beat an aneurysm.  She's one of those that just keeps on ticking!

Sorry I misunderstood sharkman. So happy your mom is a cancer survivor. Hopefully you'll have your mom around for many more years.

44 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I wouldn't insult conservatives by calling you one. 

Real conservatives know that I am conservative, and are glad to call me one of them. Conservatives will never be insulted by what I say because they know that what I am saying is factual and true, and what I say makes plenty of common sense and logic. What conservatives find insulting and a waste of time is when they have to deal with intolerant and bigoted liberals that can never win against conservatives. They try to win with insults. It does not work.  

You do more name calling and spread more insults around here than anyone other than perhaps hot enough. Some of your posts contain nothing else.  As someone who considers himself to be somewhat the right of centre, I don't consider someone who muses on how the world might be a better place if Hitler had won and  how we screwed up by not supporting him to be what I consider a conservative.

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Conspiracies do exist but most alt-left fools can never see any of it because they refuse to believe that anything like conspiracies could exist.

Hey!  Don't forget about us "alt-right" fools that refuse to believe that anything like conspiracies could exist.  You really need to be more inclusive.

Hopefully McCain beats this, but the stress of the treatment can sometimes be almost as bad as the disease.  The man is 80 and that likely doesn't bode well.

On 7/20/2017 at 4:54 PM, Wilber said:

As someone who considers himself to be somewhat the right of centre, I don't consider someone who muses on how the world might be a better place if Hitler had won and  how we screwed up by not supporting him to be what I consider a conservative.

You are a dyed in the wool conservative, Wilber, which means you are one of the dishonest. You support folks who are the equal of Hitler, folks who Hitler copied [the USA], folks who did business with Hitler well into WWII, folks who do business with the right wing vicious dictators they always install, the USA. And you enthusiastically embrace them all. 

On 7/20/2017 at 11:22 AM, Wilber said:

When did he say that? He did say that Putin is a greater global threat than ISIS. Hardly the same thing.

To bad he had not had the same notion with going into Iraq.  But this is all to eventually get into Iran

32 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

To bad he had not had the same notion with going into Iraq.  But this is all to eventually get into Iran

Interesting that he put this up right after his interview with McCain without giving him an opportunity to respond. Wonder why that was. Or am I missing something here?

On 7/21/2017 at 7:51 AM, Hydraboss said:

Hey!  Don't forget about us "alt-right" fools that refuse to believe that anything like conspiracies could exist.  You really need to be more inclusive.

Hopefully McCain beats this, but the stress of the treatment can sometimes be almost as bad as the disease.  The man is 80 and that likely doesn't bode well.

You must be talking about the red pinko "alt-right, eh? You know, the ones that should be and feel more at home in the liberal party rather than the conservative party, eh? 

On 7/22/2017 at 4:16 PM, hot enough said:

What's new?

Do you know that McCain's nickname given him by the Vietnamese was the Songbird?

Indeed. The traitor squealed like a pig to save his you know what. Cheer up, HE. it should not be to much longer before McCain is with his warmongering globalist elite in hell. 

11 hours ago, hot enough said:

I'm not at all surprised that you think McCain had a brain, nor am I surprised that you would support a vicious war criminal, liar, and genuinely despicable "human".

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

Indeed. The traitor squealed like a pig to save his you know what. Cheer up, HE. it should not be to much longer before McCain is with his warmongering globalist elite in hell. 

Well lucky for you two I suspect you'll never have to worry about brain cancer.

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Mr Original, the guy who can't describe anything to support his own nonsense. And bcsapper like it. That tells it all. 

As usual, another post not worth responding to. But as has been posted to you a number of times, keep trying.

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

As usual, another post not worth responding to. But as has been posted to you a number of times, keep trying.

That just means that once again, you can't describe anything to support your own nonsense.

Why are you so broken up over a vicious war criminal like McCain? Did you bawl your eyes out when Maggie T bit the dust?

26 minutes ago, Omni said:

Well lucky for you two I suspect you'll never have to worry about brain cancer.

Eat healthy and exercise and one won't have to worry about cancer of any kind at all. Berries have all kinds of anti-oxidants in them. Cancer loves sugar. The less sugar and processed foods in ones diet the better. Cell phones cause brain cancer. But of course with people like you this is just all conspiracy stuff. This is just for people who don't want to get brain or any other kinds of cancer. It has worked so far for me. 

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That just means that once again, you can't describe anything to support your own nonsense.

Why are you so broken up over a vicious war criminal like McCain? Did you bawl your eyes out when Maggie T bit the dust?

Omni loves bad people like warmongering Obama, Hillary, and traitors like McCain, and hates Trump because Trump is kicking their azzes. 

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

Yep, at 38% six months in he's really kicking ass eh? The only ass he is kicking is his own, hopefully right out of office.

You are still listening to and believe what the main scream fake and lying liberal media is telling you, eh? So, why does Trump keep winning elections than? That does not appear to be someone with low ratings? You need to brush up on your facts, and stop trying to spread lies like that fake and phony liberal media that you enjoy that lies to you. 

Your hero McCain was known as the prince in the Hanoi Hilton because his daddy was some kind of big shot in the military so he was treated like royalty by the commies. McCain has fought very hard against anything being told about his life living in the Hanoi Hilton. McCain has a lot to hide, the traitor. It is beyond belief as to how you have become such a poor brainwashed little snowflake. Ask me if I care? Not. :D  

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

That does not appear to be someone with low ratings?

38% is the lowest ratings in 70 years. And McCain was certainly not a traitor. But I'm sure you HE will conspire to continue to make yourselves a joke. Fun to watch though. Carry on, please.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

38% is the lowest ratings in 70 years. And McCain was certainly not a traitor. But I'm sure you HE will conspire to continue to make yourselves a joke. Fun to watch though. Carry on, please.

I will carry on, thank you. One has to point out a traitor when there is one. The joke is on you. Ha-ha-ha-ha.