MLW

2 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

A logical and reasonable approach is for members to ignore everything believed to violate the forum rules and guidelines. Do not respond to whatever-you-believe fails to "promote intelligent, honest and responsible discussion."

That is reasonable on its face however, the avalanche of distractions, which are unscientific and against forum rules causes there to be a failure, often multiple failures, diversions, tangents, which do not "promote intelligent, honest and responsible discussion", but just the opposite. See the post right before your post to me for a perfect example.

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is reasonable on its face however, the avalanche of distractions, which are unscientific and against forum rules causes there to be a failure, often multiple failures, diversions, tangents, which do not "promote intelligent, honest and responsible discussion", but just the opposite. See the post right before your post to me for a perfect example.

Which was accurate. Why would you have trouble with accuracy?

I think I can probably reliably speak for most of those here who are sane and say that if you would keep your conspiracy theories and your ranting about Americans and the West to topics and areas appropriate to them, rather than spreading them around like liquid manure onto every single topic you can find, we would be somewhat less likely to express our disapproval. You hate the West. You think it's the Great Satan and all its governments are genocidal and racist and God only knows what else. Yes, we get it. We got it in the first hundred posts. We didn't need another thousand reiterating that. Your posts are like a scratched record, endlessly repeating the same dialogue from one topic to the next with no variation.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

Which was accurate. Why would you have trouble with accuracy?

I think I can probably reliably speak for most of those here who are sane and say that if you would keep your conspiracy theories and your ranting about Americans and the West to topics and areas appropriate to them, rather than spreading them around like liquid manure onto every single topic you can find, we would be somewhat less likely to express our disapproval. You hate the West. You think it's the Great Satan and all its governments are genocidal and racist and God only knows what else. Yes, we get it. We got it in the first hundred posts. We didn't need another thousand reiterating that. Your posts are like a scratched record, endlessly repeating the same dialogue from one topic to the next with no variation.

Lots of unscientific things in there, Argus. Suggesting you can for "most of those" is also unscientific and false. And then you went downhill, fast. 

If all these false allegations you made had any connection to reality, if you were to phrase my beliefs accurately, then the question would be, given that what you think is the opposite, it should be stunningly easy to prove; why don't you, why doesn't anyone, why haven't you done so, why hasn't anyone done so?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Lots of unscientific things in there, Argus. Suggesting you can for "most of those" is also unscientific and false. And then you went downhill, fast. 

If all these false allegations you made had any connection to reality, if you were to phrase my beliefs accurately, then the question would be, given that what you think is the opposite, it should be stunningly easy to prove; why don't you, why doesn't anyone, why haven't you done so, why hasn't anyone done so?

Well, as far as I know, you've posted over 1100 times and 98% of them are on the same basic theme. Do you want me to repost them all here?

Edited by Argus

3 hours ago, Omni said:

You're problem here is that you seem only embrace the "science" that supports your somewhat blinkered view of 9/11 events.  

That is a ludicrous assertion. You and segnosaur spent your whole time focusing on a single inanity for the express purpose of derailing the damning evidence. When you two saw the US government scientists describing the nanothermite that you all had been categorically denying, with a range of silly jokes, you both fled the thread, as did everyone else. 

It doesn't matter, because even when other MLW members debunk the 911 nano-nonsense with "science" and "engineering", this only causes more conspiracy backlash and deflection.   The goal is to get more 911 buzz/traffic to attack the West, not discuss or resolve any points of "science".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well, as far as I know, you've posted over 1100 times and 98% of them are on the same basic theme. Do you want me to repost them all here?

"as far as I know" - you avoided that topic in such a diligent fashion, you took a lead role in derailing any pertinent debate, pulling and pushing things off topic, always back to me - "troother" ... . Was any of that in any way scientific?

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It doesn't matter, because even when other MLW members debunk the 911 nano-nonsense with "science" and "engineering", this only causes more conspiracy backlash and deflection.   The goal is to get more 911 buzz/traffic to attack the West, not discuss or resolve any points of "science".

You aren't even ashamed of your sum total actions in those threads where all you did was snipe, post false and misleading information, etc. 

We can go back and discuss any one of your offerings on "science", which will illustrate that what I am stating here is accurate. 

Shall we do so, B_C? You can even pick your "science". Not here of course. In the appropriate location. 

Edited by hot enough

Just now, hot enough said:

"as far as I know" - you avoided that topic in such a diligent fashion, you took a lead role in derailing any pertinent debate, pulling and pushing things off topic, always back to me - "troother" ... . Was any of that in any way scientific?

I avoid 'conspiracy' topics as there is very unlikely to be any sort of rewarding intellectual conversation on them and I'm not allowed to be as sarcastic and mocking as I want to be. So I have left you free to spout on them untroubled by my jaundiced and impolite replies.

That has not stopped you from pushing your anti-American, anti-Canadian, anti-Western nonsense about genocide and murder and zionists into every other topic you can conceivably find a remote justification for.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

I avoid 'conspiracy' topics as there is very unlikely to be any sort of rewarding intellectual conversation on them

That is simply because you don't want any. In plain and simple English, the US official story is a conspiracy theory. But that isn't the topic of this thread. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You aren't even ashamed of your sum total actions in those threads where all you did was snipe, post false and misleading information, etc.

Of course not...I have no shame...it was my intended purpose to not only refute your nano-nonsense, but mock all other nonsense as well...to great effect.

We can go back and discuss any one of your offering on "science", which will illustrate that what I have stated above is accurate. 

Shall we do so, B_C? You can even pick your "science". Not here of course. In the appropriate location. 

No...we shall not go back to debating nano-nonsense....the science (physics) is settled.   This thread only exists because of false expectations that other members must/should tolerate such nonsense under the guise of "science" wrapped in forum rules.   Epic FAIL !

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

you both fled the thread, as did everyone else. 

And why would you be surprised by that? You are simply trying to resurrect a very dated conspiracy theory that has been laid to rest a long time ago. You also constantly avoided any questions that challenged your "theory" People get tired of flogging dead horses after while. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

And why would you be surprised by that? You are simply trying to resurrect a very dated conspiracy theory that has been laid to rest a long time ago. You also constantly avoided any questions that challenged your "theory" People get tired of flogging dead horses after while. 

I wasn't surprised, in the least. Notice how you failed to note when you fled, which really means WHY you fled.

"When you two saw the US government scientists describing the nanothermite that you all had been categorically denying, with a range of silly jokes, you both fled the thread, as did everyone else."

Do you, does everyone still refuse to believe it?

Edited by hot enough

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Indeed. You've posted over a thousand times now and not one single post had any meaningful content. If this was my web site I'd have banned you for repeatedly trying to take every single topic onto the same dreary subject of your anti-American anti-Western obsession.

Compared to your anti-islam stance with your plethora of anti-islam posts?  Sure thing Argus.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No...we shall not go back to debating nano-nonsense....the science (physics) is settled. 

Then you have nothing at all to fear [except your own fear]. You can debate me on any single 911 issue you raised and then I get to pick one from any of the material. 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I wasn't surprised, in the least. Notice how you failed to note when you fled. 

"When you two saw the US government scientists describing the nanothermite that you all had been categorically denying, with a range of silly jokes, you both fled the thread, as did everyone else."

Do you, does everyone still refuse to believe it?

I think so. And we are still waiting to hear from you how much of it needed to be installed in the towers, and how did they get around to installing it, along with a few other questions you dodged, but those two will do for now.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

I think so. And we are still waiting to hear from you how much of it needed to be installed in the towers, and how did they get around to installing it, along with a few other questions you dodged, but those two will do for now.

Those are for that thread. I can provide information in that regard, but why would we discuss that before you folks admit it was at WTC, described, not by camlok, but by many independent scientists. 

Edited by hot enough

5 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Don't confuse members who need a time out because they have lives outside this board with "fleeing" your 9/11 propaganda.

Why would adults need a time out? The time outs you mean are those times when these adults hit the wall.

Altai seems to be able to discuss these issues without tiring herself much. And she does so in spite of all the attacks. 

15 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Those are for that thread. I can provide information in that regard, but why would we discuss that before you folks admit it was at WTC, described, not by camlok, but by many independent scientists. 

What was at the tower was the result of an aircraft, built of a lot of aluminum, flying into an aluminum clad steel structure at high speed, and full of jet fuel. I suspect the "smoking gun" you are referring to are nothing more than epoxy resins.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

What was at the tower was the result of an aircraft, built of a lot of aluminum, flying into an aluminum clad steel structure at high speed, and full of jet fuel. I suspect the "smoking gun" you are referring to are nothing more than epoxy resins.

Take it to the thread and we can discuss it. I'll delete this post of mine if you will delete yours and transport it over there. PM me a "DONE" and I'll follow suit.

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

Compared to your anti-islam stance with your plethora of anti-islam posts?  Sure thing Argus.

I confine my 'anti-Islam' stance to the appropriate topics or I make my own. I've also written on every conceivable topic on this web site, and do not confine myself to one alone.

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, capricorn said:

Don't confuse members who need a time out because they have lives outside this board with "fleeing" your 9/11 propaganda.

Or bored of the nonsense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Or bored of the nonsense.

If you are so certain it is nonsense, it will be incredibly easy for you to illustrate that. Please do so, Argus. I have asked Omni, B_C, segnosaur, and I extend it to anyone else who holds the view that the things I have advanced on 9-11 are nonsense. 

Edited by hot enough