Jump to content

Another scandal in Europe


Recommended Posts

Western countries are getting mad at rapid growth of Turkiye under the rule of Islamic government and they cant control their anger. 


Another scandal was experienced in Switzerland during terror organization PKK meeting. Terrorists who were carrying banners written "Kill Erdogan" and drawings of President Erdogan with a weapon on the head performed an "anti-Turkiye" protest. 


http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/haber/pkkypgden-erdogani-oldurun-mitingi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, overthere said:

You are apparently unaware that the Turkish economy is struggling and contracting.  It is going to get worse, as the shortsighted  strongman Erdogan continues to alienate his prime customer base.

 

Duh.


Then why are you getting such mad at Turkiye. So if we are getting worse with each passing day, you should be happy for that. An Islamic country is destroying itself and you should support Erdo. 


We have a strong economy and Western countries are trying their best to stop it ;) this is why they hate Erdogan.




 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Altai said:


Then why are you getting such mad at Turkiye. So if we are getting worse with each passing day, you should be happy for that. An Islamic country is destroying itself and you should support Erdo. 


We have a strong economy and Western countries are trying their best to stop it ;) this is why they hate Erdogan.




 

Because maybe we care about a nation that has been a friend.

I guess as Canadians we just care more.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at that. This hospital is recently built in my city. This is one of the World's best hospitals and there is no such an hospital in Europe ;)  More than 100 emergency services are open at the same time. Probably there is no such an hospital in USA nor Canada too.

R007jY.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ash74 said:

Because maybe we care about a nation that has been a friend.

I guess as Canadians we just care more.

Turkey has been one of the more modern and progressive countries in the Middle East... it is a terrible shame to see them going down the same path as many of their dismal neighbors.

 -k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kimmy said:

Turkey has been one of the more modern and progressive countries in the Middle East... it is a terrible shame to see them going down the same path as many of their dismal neighbors.

 -k

I have been taking a passing glance at Turkey in the news and I must say that the country seems to be moving backwards.

The presidential referendum is just a huge power grab for a man who seems to be unable to accept criticism in anyway. Hence the shut down of any newspaper or media that speaks against him

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Altai said:


Then why are you getting such mad at Turkiye. So if we are getting worse with each passing day, you should be happy for that. An Islamic country is destroying itself and you should support Erdo. 


We have a strong economy and Western countries are trying their best to stop it ;) this is why they hate Erdogan.




 

Mad at Turkey?  Not me, I am just correcting your erronious perceptions of the economy.

 

I don't like Erdogan because he is moving Turkey quickly into an authoritarian state with himself as the President for Life.  As we have sadly seen in many countries many times, that is an inevitable formula for future domestic violence.  Why do you hate Turkey, that you'd wish for that to happen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, overthere said:

Mad at Turkey?  Not me, I am just correcting your erronious perceptions of the economy.

 

I don't like Erdogan because he is moving Turkey quickly into an authoritarian state with himself as the President for Life.  As we have sadly seen in many countries many times, that is an inevitable formula for future domestic violence.  Why do you hate Turkey, that you'd wish for that to happen?


Be honest. You claim that you would like Turkiye to be controlled by a good government. This is lie. Westerners does not like a Muslim country to be controlled by a good government. They want and be happy with it when Muslim countries ruled by bad governments. Because Westerners does not like a Muslim country to be developed. If Turkish govt was really a bad govt, all the Western countries would support them. Western countries also does not want each other to be developed more than themselves. US does not want any other Western countries to be more strong. Britain does not want US to be more strong, Germany does not want US nor Britain nor France. Italy hates all of them. Other small puppet Western countries lives like parasite near these some strong Western countries. 

So please stop telling "we dont like Turkish govt because they are making Muslim Turkiye is a bad country". :lol: you are lying ;)

Edited by Altai
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Altai said:


This is a lie, be honest. You claim that you would like Turkiye to be controlled by a good government. This is lie. Westerners does not like a Muslim country to be controlled by a good government. They wants and be happy with it when Muslim countries ruled by bad governments. Because Westerners does not like a Muslim country to be developed. If Turkish govt was really a bad govt, all the Western countries would support them. Western countries also does not want each other to be developed more from themselves. USA does not want any other Western countries to be more strong, Britain does not want USA to be more strong, Germany does not like USA nor US nor France. Italy hates all of them. Other small puppet Western countries lives like parasite near these some strong Western countries. 

So please stop telling "we dont like Turkish govt because they are making Muslim Turkiye is a bad country". :lol: you are lying ;)

I am trying to recall more nonsense and untruths per sentence by anybody, ever, in this forum  I;m coming up short..

 

I would like to see Turkey not ruled by a fascist prick intent on moving his society back into the Stone Age, while simultaneously imprisoning every person who does not agree with him.  I doubt it is possible to stop him from either act, certainly not when the likes of you applaud his every miserable, hateful  oppressive action.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, overthere said:

I am trying to recall more nonsense and untruths per sentence by anybody, ever, in this forum  I;m coming up short..

 

I would like to see Turkey not ruled by a fascist prick intent on moving his society back into the Stone Age, while simultaneously imprisoning every person who does not agree with him.  I doubt it is possible to stop him from either act, certainly not when the likes of you applaud his every miserable, hateful  oppressive action.


So you want our Muslim country to be much more stronger and this is why you dont like our government ? Right ? :lol:


Can you tell me a single name that prisoned for being disagree with government ? Only one name please, I really dont want to put you in ignore despite you have no idea what you are talking about. But I cant guarantee that.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deniz Yucel.  Journalist.  Feb 2017,carted of to jail to join 86 other Turkish journalists, some of whom have been detained for years for speaking their minds. Erdogan issued arrest warrants for about 80 more late last year, to go along with the 35,000 imprisoned already for speaking.

 

Time for you to explain why you think this Fascist swine from the Middle Ages is the right man to lead Turkey?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, overthere said:

Deniz Yucel.  Journalist.  Feb 2017,carted of to jail to join 86 other Turkish journalists, some of whom have been detained for years for speaking their minds. Erdogan issued arrest warrants for about 80 more late last year, to go along with the 35,000 imprisoned already for speaking.

 

Time for you to explain why you think this Fascist swine from the Middle Ages is the right man to lead Turkey?


LoLoLoL :lol: 

Deniz Yucel, I think you Googled it right now. This person has relations with PKK terror organization and he openly make terror organization propaganda. What would happen if you would have ties with ISIS members and you would make ISIS propaganda in Canada ? :rolleyes: Deniz Yucel stayed with a woman PKK member in an hotel room in year 2015, he had many phone calls with different PKK terrorists, he had relations with one of the PKK leader's daughter and communicated with her as encrypted. He had talks with terror organization members on internet and met with them in a city in Eastern Turkiye. His phone gave signal from Iraq in a region controlled by the terror organization. So he is another agent with "journalist" ID card given by Western countries or Western puppets. 

 I really dont want to put you in ignore you but you are still pushing your luck. So okay lets give me another name that being prisoned for "speaking" ? :lol: I think you can find even a single person from these 35.000 innocent people ?

Edited by Altai
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@overthere

C'mon give me a name from these 1,5 billion people arrested in Turkiye for speaking ? If you dont do that I will put you in ignore, if you do that but cant give a true name, I will still put you in ignore. So you have zero chance :lol: I just want to have some fun with you ^_^

Edited by Altai
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2017 at 2:20 PM, Altai said:


LoLoLoL :lol: 

Deniz Yucel, I think you Googled it right now. This person has relations with PKK terror organization and he openly make terror organization propaganda. What would happen if you would have ties with ISIS members and you would make ISIS propaganda in Canada ? :rolleyes: Deniz Yucel stayed with a woman PKK member in an hotel room in year 2015, he had many phone calls with different PKK terrorists, he had relations with one of the PKK leader's daughter and communicated with her as encrypted. He had talks with terror organization members on internet and met with them in a city in Eastern Turkiye. His phone gave signal from Iraq in a region controlled by the terror organization. So he is another agent with "journalist" ID card given by Western countries or Western puppets. 

 I really dont want to put you in ignore you but you are still pushing your luck. So okay lets give me another name that being prisoned for "speaking" ? :lol: I think you can find even a single person from these 35.000 innocent people ?

Yes, I'm sure all those couple hundred journalist, and 30000  others, were all enemies of the state.

 

No point in having trials, right?

 

They are all guilty, and your beloved strongman Erdogan should simply execute all of them.  Are we agreed?

 

Ataturk would vomit if he read what you write.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, overthere said:

Yes, I'm sure all those couple hundred journalist, and 30000  others, were all enemies of the state.

 

No point in having trials, right?

 

They are all guilty, and your beloved strongman Erdogan should simply execute all of them.  Are we agreed?

 

Ataturk would vomit if he read what you write.

 

 


Being a journalist does not justify crimes you commit. Being journalist does not make you a kind of ancient Greek God too.  I invite you to show me a single journalist but you cant do that, because you are heavily brainwashed by your state controlled media, you dont even question their lies, you just believe in them like a zombie. They control your brain. 

You cant make a military coup with 3 persons, you can make it with 30.000 persons, even millions and we will catch them all and we will build prisons for millions if its necessary. Coups are crime against humanity and all the coup participants and supporters are criminals. Despite we still dont touch many of coup supporters and we just catch the ones directly involves in the coup. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2017 at 7:33 AM, hot enough said:

By all the scientists that the US steals from the poor countries of the world, after they have stolen all of the wealth of the poor countries of the world.

This is funny. I am a scientist, and I moved to Canada because Canada needed my skills and Canadian employer offered me more money than anywhere else.

You can call it selfishness on my part. But it has nothing to do with the West stealing scientists. People have freedom to choose. And their decision might be driven by many factors other than nationality, race, religion etc.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2017 at 0:38 PM, Ash74 said:

I have been taking a passing glance at Turkey in the news and I must say that the country seems to be moving backwards.

The presidential referendum is just a huge power grab for a man who seems to be unable to accept criticism in anyway. Hence the shut down of any newspaper or media that speaks against him

 

Exactly. I was born in Pakistan. We had a dictator like Erdogan in 80s. The dictator islamized our country, brainwashed our new generation by introducing misleading Jihadi literature in school curricula, created Jihadis in order for them to fight Russia. (US was okay with the radicalization as Russia was a more immediate threat and Jihadi interest was aligned with the US interest of defeating Russians).

In short, 30 years later, we have a whole generation completely brainwashed. Very religious. Extremists who participated in Jihad in Afghanistan are creating chaos in Pakistan now, suicide bombing has been part of daily lives since last 15 years. 

Islamization is a slippery slope. Very difficult to undo once you start it. 

I hope, Turkey gets rid of Erdogan before severe damage is done. Growing up, liberals in Pakistan used to give examples of Ataturk on how he made Turkey a modern and progressive country. What a shame that Erdogan is destroying all of it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Charlie said:

 

Exactly. I was born in Pakistan. We had a dictator like Erdogan in 80s. The dictator islamized our country, brainwashed our new generation by introducing misleading Jihadi literature in school curricula, created Jihadis in order for them to fight Russia. (US was okay with the radicalization as Russia was a more immediate threat and Jihadi interest was aligned with the US interest of defeating Russians).

In short, 30 years later, we have a whole generation completely brainwashed. Very religious. Extremists who participated in Jihad in Afghanistan are creating chaos in Pakistan now, suicide bombing has been part of daily lives since last 15 years. 

Islamization is a slippery slope. Very difficult to undo once you start it. 

I hope, Turkey gets rid of Erdogan before severe damage is done. Growing up, liberals in Pakistan used to give examples of Ataturk on how he made Turkey a modern and progressive country. What a shame that Erdogan is destroying all of it. 


LoL appearently I will have a "scientist" in my ignore list. 

But I will give you a chance before I ignore you. Can you please give an example of what Ataturk did and how Erdo destroyed it ? Only one example please dear professor :lol: 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Altai said:


LoL appearently I will have a "scientist" in my ignore list. 

Congratulations. Last few posts represent the moments of your life when you were closest to science, logic and reasoning. 

Now ignore me and continue your Erdogan praising with your doner kebab  friends..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Congratulations. Last few posts represent the moments of your life when you were closest to science, logic and reasoning. 

Now ignore me and continue your Erdogan praising with your doner kebab  friends..


You have made a claim and I wanted you to back up your claim. Is not it "scientific" enough ? :lol: and you rejected to back up your claim, because you have no idea of what you are talking about and you are simply "lying".  


You have been ignored professor, bye ;)
 

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,695
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Linda Teskey
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Yakuda went up a rank
      Experienced
    • QuebecOverCanada went up a rank
      Grand Master
    • Jeary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Gator earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Jeary earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...