Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

WTC7 - free fall,

Nope, WTC7 didn't "Free fall".

Collapse took > 5 seconds. A free-falling object would have taken < 4 seconds.

Strike 1.

WTC7 molten/vaporized steel

It would certainly be suspicious if either of those things were found.

Except of course there's been no evidence of molten steel. There are claims of molten steal. But there's never been any sort of metalurgical analysis of whever that was seen that was molten. (And no, some claim by a firefighter saying "there was molten steel" does not make it so, since its also possible that it was molten aluminum, which would be expected given the existence of the plane.)

Strike 2.

WTC7 nanothermite found - none of these things can fit into the US official story,

No, it wasn't.

Strike 3.

You're out.

By the way, I seem to notice you missed something... I specifically asked you that if you think the official reports are wrong, Give a complete accounting of what you think happened, including who was involved, what they were doing, what they'd have to do to cover things up.I predict you won't, because you'll end up with something about as believable as Aliens and Sasquatch causing the collapse.

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

WTC7 - free fall, WTC7 molten/vaporized steel, WTC7 nanothermite found - none of these things can fit into the US official story, it is a fable, a fiction, a fairy tale and why sentient adults ignore these proven facts and continue in their delusions is one for generations of

As usual the troothers flail around this idea of free fall but obviously have no idea what they are talking about. What is free fall speed? Little chips of non reactive thermite proves nothing of explosives. And I'm still waiting for you to discuss how so many tonnes of it were implanted in the building. Maybe they installed it while they were constructing the building. Yeah, that's it! Run with that.

18 minutes ago, segnosaur said:

Its not collapsing at free fall. How can you tell? Because you can see pieces of the building falling AHEAD of the rest of the collapse.

Altai didn't say that it was falling at free fall. The twin towers did not fall at free fall speed. WTC7 fell at free fall speed. That is not possible unless there is a controlled demolition. A symmetrical collapse is NEVER possible from fires because fires, as every child knows, don't create conditions for symmetrical collapse. In fact fires have never in the history of steel framed towers caused a collapse. 

The twin towers fell at accelerating speed - another impossibility! For that to happen, the structural resistance below has to be removed. Again, only controlled demolitions could do that. If it had actually been a gravity collapse, it would have been halting, irregular, pieces falling off one side, then another. The concrete would not have been pulverized into micron size particles. Only explosives can do that. 

Gravity collapses cannot hurl multi ton pieces of steel horizontally for up to 600 feet/200 yards. 

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Re: video showing praise of Bin Laden

And why wouldn't they, moreover why shouldn't they?

Ummm. seriously?

Did you actually read the reference I provided?

The video was shot in 2001. The claim was that the video was a decade or so old. Bin Laden was not a major player in the geo-political world at that time. The only reason some random person would be talking about Bin Laden is if he were somehow relevant at the time. 

I am asking a simple question, why noone talking to the cameras ?

Why would they? They were celebrating, not performing or being interviewed.

Here I also find a video that claims these people are offered some cake to dance in front of cameras.

I see... First you claim the video was a decade old when it was shown, then you say "they were enticed". The fact that you have to come up with multiple explanations to justify what was seen in the video should be a pretty good indication that you don't have much to actually stand on.

And lets take a look at what's in your particular video... one person had some food shoved in their face. By someone holding a fork. ONE PERSON.

Hardly explains the scope of the celebrations that you did see.

1 minute ago, segnosaur said:

Why would they? They were celebrating, not performing or being interviewed.

I see... First you claim the video was a decade old when it was shown, then you say "they were enticed". The fact that you have to come up with multiple explanations to justify what was seen in the video should be a pretty good indication that you don't have much to actually stand on.

And lets take a look at what's in your particular video... one person had some food shoved in their face. By someone holding a fork. ONE PERSON.

Hardly explains the scope of the celebrations that you did see.

Sorry, this was my mistake, because I dont know where and when this video was taken and I am trying to find what is logical according to what witnesses says.

Still it makes no sense to believe in these claims that they were celebrating 9-11. Any person could dance if you give them 5 Dollar, especially in poor countries. 

Can you show me a proof that they were celebrating 9-11 ? 

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Except of course there's been no evidence of molten steel.

The depths of the delusion. Pictures for you. 

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

Seriously? Did you actually READ that article?

It contains the following quotes:

The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000C (1,800F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.

And:

Temperatures in this region of the steel were likely to be in the range of 700–800C (1,290–1,470F).

So even YOUR reference doesn't say that there was "Molten steel".

12 minutes ago, segnosaur said:

Seriously? Did you actually READ that article?

It contains the following quotes:

The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000C (1,800F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.

And:

Temperatures in this region of the steel were likely to be in the range of 700–800C (1,290–1,470F).

So even YOUR reference doesn't say that there was "Molten steel".

I did read it. And I saw the pictures of the molten/vaporized steel girders, one of which came from WTC7 and the other from either WTC 1 or 2. How did you miss them?

"And Dr. Jonathan Barnett, a member of FEMA’s WTC investigation team, will describe steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extremely high temperatures."

Edited by hot enough

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You might want to try checking an actual source. NIST admitted free fall speed for WTC7. Why would I have to explain free fall speed to you? The first 2.5 seconds, 105 feet, 8 floors, from a standing start into free fall acceleration. 

=========================

On how many different blogs and forums have you posted these pearls of wisdom? Many would be my guess.

1 minute ago, Altai said:

Sorry, this was my mistake, because I dont know where and when this video was taken and I am trying to find what is logical according to what witnesses says.

Still it makes no sense to believe in these claims that they were celebrating 9-11. Any person could dance if you give them 5 Dollar, especially in poor countries. 

Can you show me a proof that they were celebrating 9-11 ? 

Seriously... The video was shot AT THE SAME TIME THE 9/11 Terrorist attack was occurring. One of the people was praising Bin Laden.  If you think there was some other reason besides them celebrating the attack, then WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON. Again, look at Occam's razor... what would be more likely... that people were celebrating an attack on the U.S., (a country that isn't always viewed favorably in Palestine due to the U.S. support of Israel), or that there was some other cause for joyful celebration that just so happened to occur at exactly the same time as the attacks.

As for people being offered money to dance... There has been no evidence that that is the case. I find it rather ironic that you reject the claims of multiple reporters and news agencies (both television and newspaper) that the video was an accurate assessment of the events of that day, yet you will desperately cling to any unsubstantiated story that tries to explain away the Palestinian celebration video, even one with no evidence.

6 minutes ago, segnosaur said:

Seriously... The video was shot AT THE SAME TIME THE 9/11 Terrorist attack was occurring. One of the people was praising Bin Laden.  If you think there was some other reason besides them celebrating the attack, then WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON. Again, look at Occam's razor... what would be more likely... that people were celebrating an attack on the U.S., (a country that isn't always viewed favorably in Palestine due to the U.S. support of Israel), or that there was some other cause for joyful celebration that just so happened to occur at exactly the same time as the attacks.

As for people being offered money to dance... There has been no evidence that that is the case. I find it rather ironic that you reject the claims of multiple reporters and news agencies (both television and newspaper) that the video was an accurate assessment of the events of that day, yet you will desperately cling to any unsubstantiated story that tries to explain away the Palestinian celebration video, even one with no evidence.

I am sure millions of people from various countries were dancing and celebrating somethings at the same time when 9-11 was happened.

This is your responsiblity to explain what they were celebrating, not mine. Because its your claim, not mine.

We are told that "Someone said so" is not a proof. 

I dont care who is or what is Occam Razor. Someones can easily create fake stories in a way that leads to a logical illusion,
this is how false-flags are created.

Anyone could dance if you give them 5 dollar and kindly ask them to dance in front of a camera and this is just an example, I dont say it was happened in this way.

Even its told by God, I am asking for evidence, God have to give me a proof if he want me to believe in him. There are many media organs controlled by Zionists.

Now I am asking for last time and you will be ignored. Can you please give me an evidence that these people were celebrating 9-11 ? 

Edited by Altai
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I did read it. And I saw the pictures of the molten/vaporized steel girders, one of which came from WTC7 and the other from either WTC 1 or 2. How did you miss them?

What you actually see is not molten steel, but rather slag. Quite a difference.

9 minutes ago, segnosaur said:

I don't think you quite understand what the word "Molten" means.

I do understand. It means melted, in a molten state, flowing. And for steel to be vaporized it has to be boiled, which requires much higher temperatures. As described by Dr Barnett, below, which was an edit/addition to my reply to you which you may not have seen.

"And Dr. Jonathan Barnett, a member of FEMA’s WTC investigation team, will describe steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extremely high temperatures."

2 minutes ago, Altai said:

I am sure millions of people from various countries were dancing and celebrating somethings at the same time when 9-11 was happened.

This is your responsiblity to explain what they were celebrating, not mine. Because its your claim, not mine.

We are told that "Someone said so" is not a proof. 

I dont care who is or what is Occam Razor.

And that is a significant issue that you should actually look at fixing.

Occam's razor is valuable. It can help sort out the B.S. that we are presented with on a regular basis. Your unwillingness to actually engage in the type of rational, skeptic thinking is a problem.

Anyone could dance if you give them 5 dollar and kindly ask them to dance in front of a camera and this is just an example, I dont say it was happened in this way.

Yet you posted a video of someone trying to jam foot into a woman's mouth as somehow proof people were offered cake.

Now I am asking for last time and you will be ignored. Can you please give me an evidence that these people were celebrating 9-11 ?

You're right. They weren't celebrating the 9/11 attack. They were actually under the mind control ray of our alien overlords. All hail our masters from Planet Zorblax.

4 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Unlike you, I'm not a troother.

Folks - please don't call people this... it's a derailment and insult.  If you can't refute arguments then don't resort to calling names.  Thanks.

Also - if you have any questions on that PM me, do not post on this thread about moderation.

6 minutes ago, capricorn said:

I'm glad you're glad. You may now carry on with your propaganda.

I want you to understand how untruthful you are being, capricorn. Don't get angry, just think for a moment. 

I am quoting eminent scientists, diligent and brilliant researchers, dedicated individuals who have a deep love and respect for science. 

Is this what you are showing here with your remarks? 

13 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Please do explain.

I'm going to let you go first and explain how much explosive you think you'd need to implant in the towers to bring them down and just how (whoever) got it installed. Maybe you could tell us the "whoever" thing while you're at it.