Trudeau Ministry of Truth

Smallc

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

This is what I mean of who is telling the truth                                                     http://www.therebel.media/what_they_won_t_tell_us_about_the_quebec_mosque_attack    

Thanks for that, it has been many months since I visited the Rebel. Nice to see that I am not missing anything but nutball conspiracy theories.

Back to the topic at hand. FoxNews is a major news source (unlike Levant) and a Canadian citizen was being wrongly accused by them, I see nothing wrong with the Prime Minsters office intervening by providing real facts (as opposed to Trump alternative lies). There might be an argument to be made that they didn't need to make it public, but I don't see that as a big issue. The big problem is that the correct information was known for quite some time, yet Fox did nothing to correct it by themselves. A major news media has a duty to correct errors, and especially when they involve individuals in these highly charged situations they need to act swiftly.

26 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Thanks for that, it has been many months since I visited the Rebel. Nice to see that I am not missing anything but nutball conspiracy theories.

Back to the topic at hand. FoxNews is a major news source (unlike Levant) and a Canadian citizen was being wrongly accused by them, I see nothing wrong with the Prime Minsters office intervening by providing real facts (as opposed to Trump alternative lies). There might be an argument to be made that they didn't need to make it public, but I don't see that as a big issue. The big problem is that the correct information was known for quite some time, yet Fox did nothing to correct it by themselves. A major news media has a duty to correct errors, and especially when they involve individuals in these highly charged situations they need to act swiftly.

If you would watch the tv channel they updated their reporting as events unfolded.  

And you guys complain about context...

Edited by blueblood

1 hour ago, The_Squid said:

ummm...  she is the former Gov. Gen.

And because of that position she can hold a press conference at anytime and the media will come, and she will be heard across Canada....about you and me try that, phone up CBC tell them you have something to say, see where it gets you.....yes we all enjoy the same freedoms and rights, but to say we are all equal is false....Although she is not the Gov Gen she still holds the Canadian media in her pocket, and should be mindful of what she says....because she has access to a wide audience and people listen.

Edited by Army Guy

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

about you and me try that, phone up CBC tell them you have something to say, see where it gets you.

You're a nobody....   you're not getting on the CBC.

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

should be mindful of what she says....because she has access to a wide audience and people listen.

Oh sure....   she should be mindful....    but you cheerlead for Trump when he says all sorts of crazy-ass stupid things!   LOL. :rolleyes:

She should say whatever the hell she wants.