Networking evil

zc2017

I'm Chinese Canadian. I witnessed the evils of cross-border and regional due to personal matter with powerful buddhist in China before. Some Buddhist in China and some rich and powerful Chinese officials are closely related. They are networked in Canada and China. They hired local underworld in Canada. 

I fled to Toronto from China and then to Ottawa. The situations are same. There is a huge net arround me. This is evil religious background, which is characterized by networking and long time. Police cann't do further without things happen. Canada isn't safe place for me also. even in Ottawa.

Not me, country ain't worth dying for, has you seen what Kathleen Wynne does with our taxes, they have all the money, let them do the fighting and dying.  I'm not dying for a country who has robbed me blind of my tax dollars to line lobbyist pockets.  Let Wynee and her lobbyist do all the dying, they are getting all the money.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hernanday said:

Not me, country ain't worth dying for, has you seen what Kathleen Wynne does with our taxes, they have all the money, let them do the fighting and dying.  I'm not dying for a country who has robbed me blind of my tax dollars to line lobbyist pockets.  Let Wynee and her lobbyist do all the dying, they are getting all the money.

Then move.

On 1/10/2017 at 8:27 AM, zc2017 said:

There is a huge net arround me. This is evil religious background, which is characterized by networking and long time.

How did they find you in Canada? Are you networking in the same circles, or are you breaking out into mainstream Canadian population?

17 hours ago, ?Impact said:

How did they find you in Canada? Are you networking in the same circles, or are you breaking out into mainstream Canadian population?

There are several possibilities. one of which is that I went to the supermarket operated by Chinese in Canada to buy Chinese food.  They found me and then tracked me.

• 2 weeks later...