The foods that you can eat everyday

Just now, Altai said:

LoL :lol: while both is the same things, how come one is more healtier than other ? 

Don't make me laugh. You are so funny!! What are 16? Kosher is prepared by a Rabi and follows strictest of standards in food processing. Halal in Turkey and rest of muslim world means beheading the poor animal and insulting the kafirs and infidels.

I will rather have my burgers naked.

1 hour ago, Goh Shenas said:

Don't make me laugh. You are so funny!! What are 16? Kosher is prepared by a Rabi and follows strictest of standards in food processing. Halal in Turkey and rest of muslim world means beheading the poor animal and insulting the kafirs and infidels.

I will rather have my burgers naked.

LoL :lol: Welcome to my ignore list. You will stay there with others, for ever.

21 hours ago, Altai said:

Could you eat barbecued sheep intestines ? It does not taste bad generally. Its name is Kokorec.

I've eaten roasted pig intestines in The Philippines. Street food you can pick up on a stick from a local on your way walking home. It's called Isaw. Very good.

Image result for isaw

Edited by Omni

4 hours ago, Omni said:

I've eaten roasted pig intestines in The Philippines. Street food you can pick up on a stick from a local on your way walking home. It's called Isaw. Very good.

My mother makes a soup from sheep's head and legs and some other organs. Its called Paca soup. Somethings strange swims on the surface of the soup :wacko: and tastes disgusting.

4 hours ago, Altai said:

My mother makes a soup from sheep's head and legs and some other organs. Its called Paca soup. Somethings strange swims on the surface of the soup :wacko: and tastes disgusting.

I have heard about this soup. Some say eating it is good for your joints. I don't know if there is a medical evidence. The smell is very strong....

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I ate scorpions on a stick when I was in China.  They are salty and crispy, like potato chips.  

I would not want to eat them every day, though.

I could not eat the tarantulas on a stick.  :wacko:

They do eat foods in China that requires a certain taste bud. You have been brave though. I don't think I could eat a scorpion.

I did however see live fish that is pinched by chopsticks in South Korea by locals and bits of the flesh taken out and eaten raw. Somehow it put me off Sushi...

Edited by kactus