President Erdogan and the security of energy sources

Altai

President Erdogan said that "We should clean terror organizations to ensure the safety of energy sources in ME."  

So I read his words in reverse; "Energy sources should be on true hands to destroy terror organizations." 

Because these terror organizations are not real, they are created in laboratories to INVADE Middle East countries under the pretext of figthing terrorism and to steal its underground and aboveground resources.

Edited by Altai

So if the energy sources will be in our hands, no Western country can invade ME countries under the pretext of fighting terrorism because there will be no reason to do it. Firstly, we need to seize Mosul/Iraq. This area is quite rich as underground sources and it is not safe in Iraqi govt's hand, there is no even such a govt. The area is fully abandoned to use of Iran, US and Britain under the pretext of figthing terrorism in the region. We should kick them all out of the region and take the control.

Edited by Altai

40 minutes ago, kactus said:

Really!?

I can understand you. I know its a bit degrading while you think your countries as "World Powers" since last a few centuries and suddenly another country or countries takes to the stage and kick you out of the game. Probably we felt the same when Ottoman State was demolished due to wrong policies. Please leave ME or we will kick you out in a humiliating  way.

Sadly for Neo-Ottoman dreams, Turkey is in no position to assume any kind of permanent control over these areas. Turkey would find opposition from both Western factions, whom have supported Kurdish interests, nor from the Shia-Russia alliance, which supports the Iraqis government claims over this area. Turkey is not a weak nation, but it simply is not powerful enough to move unilaterally against American/Russian interests in this way. Erdogan may be bold, but he is not this stupid either. Signs point towards a closening of turkish-russian relations, which will be good for Turkey in its conflict with Kurds. This also ensures Iraqi will retain its territorial integrity.

On 11/10/2016 at 1:37 PM, Altai said:

I can understand you. I know its a bit degrading while you think your countries as "World Powers" since last a few centuries and suddenly another country or countries takes to the stage and kick you out of the game. Probably we felt the same when Ottoman State was demolished due to wrong policies. Please leave ME or we will kick you out in a humiliating  way.

I don't think you can...

If Turkey was strong they would have been able to deal with their own issues post Ottoman empire (namely the kurds and armenian massacre post 1915!

Reality is the turks really don't have any bargaining power unless they colaborate with other regional as well as world powers. But you know very well this is unlikely given their strive to compete against Iranians as a regional power...There is a fallacy in your argument asserting to kick the Iranians as well as the US and Brits out of the region. I think that's unlikely.

Edited by kactus

51 minutes ago, kactus said:

I don't think you can...

If Turkey was strong they would have been able to deal with their own issues post Ottoman empire (namely the kurds and armenian massacre post 1915!

Reality is the turks really don't have any bargaining power unless they colaborate with other regional as well as world powers. But you know very well this is unlikely given their strive to compete against Iranians as a regional power...There is a fallacy in your argument asserting to kick the Iranians as well as the US and Brits out of the region. I think that's unlikely.

Ofcourse we can. This is a big mistake that you compare Muslim Turkiye with some other countries. We are much more capable about politics and wars than many other countries in the World, including US and Russia and we are quite old nation which always had voice in the World politics. 

I hope you wont make mistakes which will cause fatal results. 

Edited by Altai

8 hours ago, kactus said:

You express same nationalistic sentiments that many other nations have expressed and failed...

You country cannot withstand any of the countries mentioned above without the help of Nato...Whilst president Erdogan can talk the talk he cannot do the walk...

All of your claims are ridiculous, appearently you have no idea about World politics. 

You are afraid of Turks and you hate Turks. You are trying to suppress your fear. Below a tweet from your official Navy account, you are really funny like as a 5 years old kid.

Edited by Altai
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Altai said:

All of your claims are ridiculous, appearently you have no idea about World politics. 

You are afraid of Turks and you hate Turks. You are trying to suppress your fear. Below a tweet from your official Navy account, you are really funny like as a 5 years old kid.

Explain to me rationally (if you can) why my claims are ridiculous without making this personal...

I don't hate turks and never said anything as such...And please spare me the lecture on fear. You don't know me to judge me! 

I just don't agree with your view that kicking Americans/ Brits and Iranians out of the region as you stated above will solve anything. Iran afterall is already in the region so to kick them out of the region doesn't make any sense unless I have misunderstood what you were trying to say...

2 hours ago, kactus said:

Explain to me rationally (if you can) why my claims are ridiculous without making this personal...

I don't hate turks and never said anything as such...And please spare me the lecture on fear. You don't know me to judge me! 

I just don't agree with your view that kicking Americans/ Brits and Iranians out of the region as you stated above will solve anything. Iran afterall is already in the region so to kick them out of the region doesn't make any sense unless I have misunderstood what you were trying to say...

Because its nonsense to say NATO supports Turkiye. You have no idea about our relations with other countries. NATO and Turkiye hates each other. 

I dont use the the word "you" as a personal pronoun but I use it as general pronoun to adress "Western countries". In my language if I want to adress you as personally, I can say "sen" and if I want to adress your countries in general, I can say "siz" but there is no such a distinction in English. We have to use the word "you" to describe both personally or generally. 

Edited by Altai

53 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Why did Turkey join NATO, and why doesn't it withdraw? 

Because of British-US puppet stupid Kemalists. We will withdraw, we are the NATO's second strongest army after US and will be much stronger in next 10 years.

2 hours ago, Altai said:

Because of British-US puppet stupid Kemalists. We will withdraw, we are the NATO's second strongest army after US and will be much stronger in next 10 years.

In 10 years Turkey will be an Islamist state and you will not be permitted to give your opinions without your husband's permission. And Turkey will be largely bankrupt as what wealth it has is stolen by its corrupt ruling elite. A president who builds himself a thousand room place is not interested in the welfare of the state so much as his own.

Erdogan will soon be done away with. Turkey is too strategic a country to be ignored but it can't be led by a megalomaniac lunatic. Either there will be another coup-attempt, this time successful or "an accident".

7 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Erdogan will soon be done away with. Turkey is too strategic a country to be ignored but it can't be led by a megalomaniac lunatic. Either there will be another coup-attempt, this time successful or "an accident".

LoL :lol: 

11 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Having another islamic country in that region has set them back many years...This is not what Atatürk wanted who many turks admire to date. Mission accomplished...

4 hours ago, kactus said:

Having another islamic country in that region has set them back many years...This is not what Atatürk wanted who many turks admire to date. Mission accomplished...

Just the opposite, we are one of the few countries in the World's fastest growing : ) and Atheism is also a kind of religion, you should be against it too : )

Do you really believe the AKP's economic statements Altai? How can the economy be one of the fastest growing when tourism is way down, terrorism is growing and there are soldiers KIA and WIA almost every day... some cities of the SE are starting to look like Syria (Diyabakir, nusaybin ect), which in itself is a huge economic loss...  For another example, the grand bazaar in istanbul has 600 closed shops, and I haven't even started to calculate the drain on the economy from supporting millions of refugees from Syria and Iraq... Most of turkeys economic boom over the past decade has been based in the construction sectors, financed specifically by the Arab $$$ flooding into turkey.

Just because there are more skyscrapers being built in Izmir and Istanbul does not mean anything...

27 minutes ago, Solidarity said:

Do you really believe the AKP's economic statements Altai? How can the economy be one of the fastest growing when tourism is way down, terrorism is growing and there are soldiers KIA and WIA almost every day... some cities of the SE are starting to look like Syria (Diyabakir, nusaybin ect), which in itself is a huge economic loss...  For another example, the grand bazaar in istanbul has 600 closed shops, and I haven't even started to calculate the drain on the economy from supporting millions of refugees from Syria and Iraq... Most of turkeys economic boom over the past decade has been based in the construction sectors, financed specifically by the Arab $$$ flooding into turkey.

Just because there are more skyscrapers being built in Izmir and Istanbul does not mean anything...

Someone dont need to be really a high IQ person to understand that current Turkish govt is good. If the current Turkish govt was really bad, whole Western countries would support it because they dont want any Muslim countries, especially Turks to be good. Today whole Western countries openly behave hostile against Turkish govt because they are good at their job : ) 

Our tourism statistics are perfect, tourist numbers are decreased only this year while it was constantly increasing before. The main reason for it Western backed terror organizations PKK and ISIS started to attack rapidly and in a coordinated manner and FETO members in the army shot down a Russian plane. It has nothing with govt. 

Nope, there are some towns at SE where terror organizations members started to perform terror actions and we have evacuated civilians and neutralize all of them. Western countries was expecting that their terror organization can settle in the towns for a long time but this is really a crazy dream, WAKE UP, this is not Syria nor Iraq nor Cambodia nor Vietnam nor Pakistan nor Afghanistan nor Mexico : ))) are you guys drunk or are you on what ? Even your military armies together cannot easily defeat our army : ) but you expect a bunch of atheist terrorist to resist against our army ? You are crazy : D 

Anyway, you should search more about our economy. You are quite ignorant. 

Edited by Altai

Another city in Syria which is controlled by ISIS and "stand" against more than 60 coalition countries since years have been seized by Turkish Army backed rebels in 1 day. 

Dont allow Western theater to wash your brain.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/syria-war-turkish-backed-rebels-seize-dabiq-isil-161016093547972.html

On 10/14/2016 at 10:36 AM, Altai said:

Do you have a death wish for both the people of Turkey and the West?

8 hours ago, jbg said:

Do you have a death wish for both the people of Turkey and the West?

Ofcourse I dont, I wish a World where all people live in peace and especially Western governments' actions and Western people who supports their govts makes it impossible. We must put an end to  this ugly situation. 

How we could ensure that ? by balancing powers and by ensuring the justice. My system may be a solution for it >>> 

55 minutes ago, Altai said:

Ofcourse I dont, I wish a World where all people live in peace and especially Western governments' actions and Western people who supports their govts makes it impossible. We must put an end to  this ugly situation. 

How we could ensure that ? by balancing powers and by ensuring the justice. My system may be a solution for it >>> 

Living in peace means that "both sides" stand down. Not bloody likely. It's easy for the West, which basically wants peace and to "go along to get along" to stand down. Not so easy when non-Western powers basically want to win.

56 minutes ago, jbg said:

Living in peace means that "both sides" stand down. Not bloody likely. It's easy for the West, which basically wants peace and to "go along to get along" to stand down. Not so easy when non-Western powers basically want to win.

This is the problem, Western countries dont want peace as you mentioned. Just the opposite they want to stay strong by terrorizing other countries. There are millions of examples for it. Western countries dont want peace in the World, they first want to complately destroy rest of the World. Secondly they want to destroy each other until a single Western ideology lefts alive.