More Muslim extremist terror attacks

Rue

Interesting how my thread went poof. Golly gee.

April 18-bus attack:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/possible-terror-attack-in-israel/

not a peep from the anti Israel posters on this forum.

Yesterday one female and one male terrorist attempted to stab/kill a Border Policeman at

Qalandiya checkpost north of Jerusalem.

The female assailant took out a knife from her bag and threw it at a policeman; both assailants were shot dead.

Now isn't it interesting less than a few days ago Jacee was complaining that girls with knives should not be arrested.

Well now. Where's all the even minded people who see both sides of the conflict?

Lol.

I said if you people kept trying to dominate the board with anti Israel propaganda I was going

to challenge your tactic. Use all the new threads you want.

Hello Rue my friend. Well that terror attack is terrible.

I said if you people kept trying to dominate the board with anti Israel propaganda I was going
to challenge your tactic. Use all the new threads you want.

Disagreeing with certain aspects of Israeli policy doesn't make you anti-Israel. Stating an opinion isn't propoganda.

But yes, I think many westerners harp on Israel sometimes more than terrorists. Why? Not because we're anti-semites, but because, as our strong ally and partner, a country our governments support, as a liberal democracy, we expect better from Israel. It's a Western/NATO funded and armed state, and a powerful one, so people (especially on the Left) often are sensitive when witnessing a powerful ally doing what they see as unjustly exploiting and militarily dominating a much, much smaller and weaker enemy. Sure, virtually everyone thinks terrorists killing innocents is terrible, but isn't that self-evident? It's the same as when westerners criticize US foreign policy, it's not that they're the most evil government on earth, it's that they're a powerful democratic ally and some of us expect more from them. We're supposed to be the "good guys", and when we're not living up to that ideal, people get upset.

The opposite is true....Israel enjoys widespread economic, military, and political support because it has been the recipient of terrorism for many decades, and sets the standard for aggressive counter-terrorism policies. Other "western/NATO" nations have executed far more destructive foreign policies including military actions without facing nearly the existential threat.

Israel matters....terrorists not so much.

The terrorism stabbing spree in Israel is just another chapter in a long story....the Palestinian knife attacks are a new, personal strategy with suicidal outcomes.

There have been about 120 attacks and attempted assaults by Palestinians against Israelis since early October, an average of more than one a day. At least 20 Israelis have been killed; more than 80 Palestinians have been shot dead by security forces and armed civilians during the assaults.

...The attacks appear to be spontaneous and opportunistic, poorly planned and badly executed — although some are deadly. Most attackers display little or no training. The most common weapon is a kitchen knife. The second most common is the family car.

....“This is caused by our humiliation and suffering, under this fascist system, that day and night is trying to eliminate the Palestinian people. This is the source of everything,” Rajoub said. “The only way to discourage this is to give us some hope.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-calls-palestinian-knife-attacks-a-new-kind-of-terrorism-a6787036.html