Elizabeth May Destroys Pipeline Arguments

Oil to tidewater ...

Yesteryears strategy of getting permits first and then giving residents a PowerPoint presentation later frequently sucked firms into legal swamplands.

??

Both aboriginal and non-aboriginal communities across Canada weigh projects pros and consjobs, revenue, national economy, cultural concerns, the environmentand decide whats best for them. But respect and consultation go a long way.

It's true ... but it doesn't guarantee a pipeline.

/bringing crude to tidewater/

Members of three Migmaq communities are facing off in court against Chaleur Terminals about its plan to ship 150,000 b/d of Albertan crude by rail to the Atlantic, via the New Brunswick port of Belledune. Their argument is also familiaran alleged lack of consultation before the provincial government granted environmental, construction and site permits

Edited by jacee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacee , not everybody lives in a city. Where I live we don't have buses and taxis are expensive. I cant even get a pizza delivered. Oil consumption is going up and will for many yrs to come. What little we produce, why cut our throats when the developing countries are not even going to try and slow down.

Jacee , not everybody lives in a city. Where I live we don't have buses and taxis are expensive. I cant even get a pizza delivered. Oil consumption is going up and will for many yrs to come. What little we produce, why cut our throats when the developing countries are not even going to try and slow down.

What little we produce should stay in Canada.

'Pipelines to tidewater' ...???

I think that's over.

It will happen. It has to if you want all your benefits of being Canadian. Fort Mac put billions into our coffers and pound for pound the most generous city in Canada. Does not say much of Vancouver or Toronto. One thing is for sure Fort Mac has shown what idiots the enviros are. Oil sands are our answer, since coal is the most evil. How about 900 earthquakes in Okalhoma,because of Obama the fracking king.

Edited by PIK

• 5 months later...