Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If one wishes to report this crime and evidence, then just call the RCMP. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Q. Report a crime - I have information on what I think is a criminal activity, but on the mail/comments form I do not see a specific area where I can send this information. Should I send it anyway?

A: To report a crime, or for immediate police assistance, contact your local RCMP Detachment or the police service of jurisdiction in your area. If you reside outside Canada and assistance is required in Canada, your local police can request it from the appropriate Canadian agency. If you wish to submit information anonymously , when deemed appropriate, information is forwarded from this site to the appropriate area or agency - your geographic location is required for this process.


Edited by bush_cheney2004
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...