Ben Carson vs Donald Trump

Ben Carson is the best candidate the Rs have by far, a person with a lot of dedication, discipline, skill and brilliance, but he's nutty too.

"Carson stated: "I don't believe in evolution...I simply don't have enough faith to believe that something as complex as our ability to rationalize, think, and plan, and have a moral sense of what's right and wrong, just appeared."[65] In 2012, nearly 500 professors, students, and alumni of Emory University wrote a letter expressing concern about his views in advance of his commencement speech. They cited a quote in an interview with the Adventist Review: "By believing we are the product of random acts, we eliminate morality and the basis of ethical behavior."

Only far left liberals take evolution as a given or think it is "fact" when it is at best a theory far from ever being proven.

Evolution in its broader form is incompatible not only with morality but with science. It claims matter literally appeared out of nothing. A blatant lie.

"Is this expression clear enough for you as a possibility?"

You lost me at the Darwin space alien connection.

"Only far left liberals take evolution as a given or think it is "fact" when it is at best a theory far from ever being proven."

No it's proven. You just haven't taken a good observative look around you. Ever eaten genetically modified foods? If yes you just proved evolutionary theory.

"It claims matter literally appeared out of nothing."

No it doesn't. Evolutionary theory makes no such claim.

I should get paid to explain this stuff seriously.

"Is this expression clear enough for you as a possibility?"

You lost me at the Darwin space alien connection.

"Only far left liberals take evolution as a given or think it is "fact" when it is at best a theory far from ever being proven."

No it's proven. You just haven't taken a good observative look around you. Ever eaten genetically modified foods? If yes you just proved evolutionary theory.

"It claims matter literally appeared out of nothing."

No it doesn't. Evolutionary theory makes no such claim.

I should get paid to explain this stuff seriously.

"Darwin made a theory of evolution on some facts, and these facts were recorded the creative process of the aliens in another universe. "

Do you think this is not a connection?

The same facts, were possibly created by the aliens, became the evidences of the theory of evolution. The theory of reunion of creation and evolution depends on the same facts.

And remember, I do not lost you anything, but loan you everything. If your understanding still can not work, it is your issue.

Edited by Exegesisme

So, now, the theory of Darwin might be possible about only a very small part of the whole possibility, and the whole possibility is really about the creation of everything of our universe. Do you agree with this possibility or not?

What created the creator? The claim is we exist because of the creator. But there can be a cyclical argument that can go on and on about who created the creators and then who created those creators. The bible was not prepared to deal with those philosophical conundrums.

What created the creator? The claim is we exist because of the creator. But there can be a cyclical argument that can go on and on about who created the creators and then who created those creators. The bible was not prepared to deal with those philosophical conundrums.

Human philosophy has not the ability to go so deep, therefore, the reasonable way is returned back and look for what human philosophy can do. A new thread here for discussing this topic.

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/24912-4-tragic-false-rule-political-philosophy-for-human-future/

Edited by Exegesisme

Ok. Now, let's imagine these beings may be very intelligent, and even have been existing since the time before the beginning of our universe. Do you agree this possibility?

Stop right there. When you bring your imagination into a scientific debate don't get frustrated or upset when you cannot apply any kind of science to the 'imaginary claim' you are making. And don't get upset when others brush you off.

Science can extrapolate and make educated guesses based on past evidence. One can start with the speculation and work the science back. In many cases they find the path to be a dead end and have to rethink and redo the science. Speculation is good, confirmation is better.

Stop right there. When you bring your imagination into a scientific debate don't get frustrated or upset when you cannot apply any kind of science to the 'imaginary claim' you are making. And don't get upset when others brush you off.

Science can extrapolate and make educated guesses based on past evidence. One can start with the speculation and work the science back. In many cases they find the path to be a dead end and have to rethink and redo the science. Speculation is good, confirmation is better.

You are not him. Why don't you see his reaction?

"Darwin made a theory of evolution on some facts, and these facts were recorded the creative process of the aliens in another universe. "

Do you think this is not a connection?"

No it doesn't make any sense at all man.

So, I admit I blindly talk too much for a blindness.

What do you want to mean with these words "at all man"?

Edited by Exegesisme

As in it's completely not understandable. The sentences don't even make structural sense.

"So, I admit I blindly talk too much for a blindness."

Man look in the mirror you are coming across as delusional.

If you can't communicate your thoughts effectively and have them make logical sense, then it's not that other people are blind, but rather that you need to really take another look at your beliefs or develop better ways to clearly elucidate them.

Only far left liberals take evolution as a given or think it is "fact" when it is at best a theory far from ever being proven.

Evolution in its broader form is incompatible not only with morality but with science. It claims matter literally appeared out of nothing. A blatant lie.

As opposed to God creating it in six days? Who created God?