Another Trudeau Gaffe

And I've attacked Harper on any number of occasions. But someone like Waldo or On Guard would set himself on fire before uttering a single word critical of the Liberals or saying one good thing about the Tories.

Sounds crazy but most likely true. I've never ever seen them do so. But it's the right who are intolerant.....rrrriiiggghhhtttt. ...

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I've attacked Harper on any number of occasions. But someone like Waldo or On Guard would set himself on fire before uttering a single word critical of the Liberals or saying one good thing about the Tories.

Same here - and so true. A lot of it is insecurity - afraid to actually take a position of substance for fear of becoming a target and actually having to defend that position. Hence the tiresome, droning anti-Harper rhetoric and drive-by smears - if not fabrications.

So we have stories that harper is in trouble. Now we have trudeau bringing out a 2nd former PM, now that reeks of desperation. And now doing everything possible to get out of the munk debates, knowing damn well they will get killed with their foreign policies. People will see thru the lies Chretien is now spewing, how stupid do the liberals think Canadians are?

... scam....

authorized by the Registered Agent for the Conservative Party of Canada... with results based on their interpretation... based on a reference to Ontario's ORRP ... based on speculation as to what rate might be associated... based on speculation of employee versus employer cost sharing... based wholly on nothing more than speculation upon speculation upon speculation!

authorized by the Registered Agent for the Conservative Party of Canada... with results based on their interpretation... based on a reference to Ontario's ORRP ... based on speculation as to what rate might be associated... based on speculation of employee versus employer cost sharing... based wholly on nothing more than speculation upon speculation upon speculation!

Hey now then, I'd much prefer the Trudeau Liberals released their own engine, so Canadians can see how much more the Government will scoop from them.......

Hey now then, I'd much prefer the Trudeau Liberals released their own engine, so Canadians can see how much more the Government will scoop from them.......

of course... and you're quite content to pump a baseless, without legitimate foundation, alternative... one you can posture with, one you can presume to denigrate with! The Harper Conservative way! :lol:

Sure it can.....under the Liberal (or NDP) plans, increased premiums are not voluntary for both employee and employer......what would you call that?

I would prefer voluntary premiums. Even if they're not though, these premiums are going into a separate account to be paid out to you (with interest) at a later date. It's still your money.

I would prefer voluntary premiums. Even if they're not though, these premiums are going into a separate account to be paid out to you (with interest) at a later date. It's still your money.

Well no, its not, as the Government ensures I, like other Canadians, won't see a cent until I'm in my 60s.......I think several thousand dollars removed from the households of middle income Canadians will go noticed.......

of course... and you're quite content to pump a baseless, without legitimate foundation, alternative... one you can posture with, one you can presume to denigrate with! The Harper Conservative way! :lol:

Just wait until the man behind the curtain starts pumping truth.......6 new adds, staring the PM, set to debut.....stay tuned ;)

Can I invest it? Can I pay off household debt faster with it? What about a couple of extra mortgage payments? Take the kids to see Mickey? etc.....

The whole point is that you can't do those things. It's there for when you probably won't have much of an income or savings (as is the case for most of us). It's the type of safety net that I'm not at all opposed to.

you're such an insider! Oh wait... you're not the actual Wiz, are you? Are you saying... more of Harper... is a good thing? :lol:

Hey now, the new adds will feature a more human Harper, sitting around the table with your average Canadians, found within key electoral ridings in Ontario and British Columbia......much like the humanizing adds David Cameron released in the last several weeks of his election.

Hey now, the new adds will feature a more human Harper, sitting around the table with your average Canadians, found within key electoral ridings in Ontario and British Columbia......much like the humanizing adds David Cameron released in the last several weeks of his election.

will they have Harper saying he's not perfect? :lol:

Maybe they'll have Mulcair on an ad with his hand in the cookie jar then pulling out $3 million. [waldo: BOIE kangaroo court ruling... before an actual court now; ie, you have no foundation for your statement]

After all Trudeau has now linked himself with Chretien who was responsible for Ad scam for tens of millions of dollars. [waldo: Gomery Inquiry cleared Chretien of any direct wrongdoing; ie, you have no foundation for your statement]