Football Penalties

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Greg Hardy gets 10 games to start the season.

Reduced to 4 BTW.

Not Football but I wonder what will happen to Patrick Kane.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/patrick-kane-accused-of-sexual-assault-report-1.3181597

Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane is the target of a sexual assault investigation by police in Hamburg, N.Y., where he has a home, the Buffalo News reported Thursday.

Citing two law-enforcement sources, the newspaper reported that a local woman has accused Kane of sexual assault in connection with an incident that allegedly occurred last weekend.

According to the paper's sources, the woman went to a hospital where a rape kit was performed.

Kane, 26, who grew up in South Buffalo, has not been charged with a crime, and the Buffalo News reported that it was unclear whether he had been questioned by police.

Hamburg police declined to comment to multiple media outlets.

"I can't even confirm that there is an incident," Hamburg Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett told ESPN. "We're not confirming or denying that there is an investigation with Mr. Kane."

Does this stick to him even if he's cleared?
Ben Roethlisberger and Kobe still play in their respective leagues even though they were accused of sexual assaults. I wonder if times have changed.

Reduced to 4 BTW.

Not Football but I wonder what will happen to Patrick Kane.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/patrick-kane-accused-of-sexual-assault-report-1.3181597

Does this stick to him even if he's cleared?

Ben Roethlisberger and Kobe still play in their respective leagues even though they were accused of sexual assaults. I wonder if times have changed.

Thats up to mr bettman. Theres criminal court and then theres the meeting with the commish.