George W. Bush Paintings

I certainly can't discount the power of faith but only time will tell I guess - if his mind is squirming like a toad it'll probably become apparent. Don't forget his faith also contains a hellish fate for killers notwithstanding the special place it reserves for saints. Surely even Bush can't imagine he'll somehow be granted a special place in heaven's hierarchy.

That's for Bush to decide...not his critics' value system. The same critics will swear it is "saintly" to bomb people in order to protect human rights. President Jimmy Carter worked his own God angle in a completely different direction....he wasn't re-elected.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• 2 weeks later...

You do realize that after the invasion, Paul Martin had been out of the PM office for years?

The invasion was in 2003. The occupation was what lasted until 2011. My understanding is that Martin was deservedly turfed during the January 2006 election.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm an American who knows little or nothing about Canada.

Quite welcome. I'm a Canadian and there is lot's I don't know about Canada. Except that I have travelled it a lot, as well as the US, so I consider myself pretty lucky. I dredged up those particular dates to oppose a comment made by a previous poster that had PM Martin begging G. Bush for oil contracts in Iraq long after said PM was out of office.

• 1 month later...

Did you take a vacation day to do all that quoting?

are you worried about my available time? In fact it hardly took any time at all... what would have taken time, which I didn't do, was put together a comprehensive search script that went beyond the simple keywords used. Instead of pulling out the some 2-dozen or so posts easily returned.

you looking to stir the pot here, hey?

are you worried about my available time? In fact it hardly took any time at all... what would have taken time, which I didn't do, was put together a comprehensive search script that went beyond the simple keywords used. Instead of pulling out the some 2-dozen or so posts easily returned.

you looking to stir the pot here, hey?

Not particularly. Are you?