The new religious order of climate change.Believe or Deny!

WWWTT

WWWTT is normally an extremely left wing poster. I saw this thread as an attempt at trolling/satire and did not see the point of feeding the troll.

Satire? Trolling?

You sound like Waldo and Michael Hardner!

This thread is about an legitimate observation of this alleged global warming/climate change event.

I have placed in under the right subject heading, have provided links and debated from within what I feel are the forum rules that were established!

If you feel you have nothing to contribute, then don't! I would rather go back and look at the graph that Michael Hardner provided and find fault with it, research my counter argument and see if I can provide a link to back up my claim! Much better well spent time!

WWWTT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people who are against warming are right-of-centre, that's why. Apparently TimG just figured WT is a left-wing troll and stayed away from the fray.

I agree with you. Most anti-warming people are right of center. That's why I thought this one was quite ironic as WT is a full fledged lefty.

I agree with you. Most anti-warming people are right of center. That's why I thought this one was quite ironic as WT is a full fledged lefty.

I will admit that I suspected so in my private thoughts... but didn't state it here. In any case, there are more and more posters here who "don't fit the mold" which is as it should be.

I often thought it would be fun to list, say, 10 critical issues with a strong left/right divide and see how few are completely on one side or the other.

I often find myself arguing with right-of-centre people on matters of economics and security, for some reason. Not that I don't have grave objections to how power and money concentrate but the counter-arguments from the left are often lamer than lame.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this person who claims that God is creating natural disasters and disease can back up their claim with anything concrete.

Good thing that the alarmists aren't held to the same standard!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/23/1271963/-Illinois-Republican-says-God-makes-tornadoes-to-punish-gay-people

WWWTT