'Is Iran an existential threat to Israel?' former mossad chief

bud

Now here is what happens in Iran if you talk out against its government: in the case of Sadegh Zibakalam, a professor of political science at the University of Tehran, when he made the following remarks at an academic conference in May of 2014 he ws arrested the next month in Tehran and given an 18 month jail sentence:.

“Other countries use nuclear knowhow too. Why is there no [international] opposition to these countries? Why has this problem become [the source] of so much trouble for Iran? The conservatives’ answer is that the West does not want Iran to enjoy an industrial and economic revolution. [However,] every country capable of enriching uranium to 3% is also capable, when it so desires, of manufacturing uranium enriched to 80%, which can be used for a nuclear bomb. Thus, the claim that the Westerners do not want Iran to advance [technologically] is [anchored in] an illusion. Iran has not made any new advances in its nuclear [program]. At Natanz and Fordo, we are [now] carrying out activity that some British scientist carried out years ago.

“If the problem has nothing to do with Iran’s progress and Iran’s economy, what is it connected to? Why does Iran’s potential capability to enrich uranium constitute a problem? [The answer is that] Iran has announced clearly that it wants to destroy Israel. Not one of the other countries with a nuclear program has ever announced that it wants to destroy another country. I do not know who gave [the job of] destroying Israel to Iran. Did the U.N. give this mission to Iran?”

cite:http://www.thetower.org/1090-iranian-prof-suspicion-of-nuclear-program-results-from-irans-threats-against-israel/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then. We just saw the so called Nov. 24 deadline for negotiating a deal on Iran’s nuclear program extended by the U.K., France, Russia, China, and Germany to June 30, 2015.

Isn't it interesting that at the very same time this extension was granted Iran transferred toi Hezbollah, hundreds of missiles with 160-220 mile ranges.

Then the following love note was sent to Israel by Iranian Revolutionary Guard Aerospace Force Brig. Gen. Seyed Majid Moussavi via Iran’s Fars news agency, he stated:

“Our strategic guiding principle is the appropriate arming of Hezbollah and Hamas with advanced, modern weapons in order to allow the resistance groups to deal with the bloodthirsty Zionist regime,”

Get out. Iran a threat to Israel?

Why. Just because Iran transferred missiles, capable of hitting the southern Israeli city of Dimona why is that a threat. Oh come on its all in good fun.

...and hey, Earlier this month, when Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei released a Twitter post entitled “9 key questions about the elimination of Israel.” oh come on, I am sure Hudson Jones et al can explain that one. Eliminating Israel doesn't mean eliminating Israel it just means eliminating Israel, or something like that. You know like calling for deporting Jews from Israel to Germany doesn't mean they are Jews you know. It makes them Germans.

There you go. Perhaps they can engage in another symposium only this time not to deny the holocaust or have an anti-semitic cartoon festival but to discuss ways to destroy Israel. But hey, all is fine for Jews in Iran. Ghost abd Blubber say so. why would such comments endanger them? Oh come on.

Now when you look at those nine points it reads like something I could swear is a script from one of our beloved anti Israelis ont his forum.

The first answer of the nine discussion points on destroying Israel refers to the “the fake Zionist regime” and says the only way to deal with it is the “elimination of this regime.”

Now it sounds a hell of a lot like Hudson Jones' platform right down to these words because Khamenei went on to state the way to eliminate Israel is and I quote..... “practical & logical mechanism for this,”....is through a “public and organized referendum” for all the “original people of Palestine including Muslims, Christians, and Jews,” . Now wait a second. Did you hear the word Jews. Not so fast. Khameini says that referendum must exclude “the Jewish immigrants who have been persuaded into emigration to Palestine,” and let's make it clear they “do not have the right to take part.”

But hey why stop there. I mean what you think he only mentioned a referendum. Get out. He also went on to state that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza engage in war against Israel, and to reject any U.N.-moderated negotiation.

Now while John Kerry and Obama try kiss Khameins buttox over ISIS, they empower Iran and Hezbollah. At the same time as the above right after Obama mentioned he seeks peae with Iran, Hezbollah on cue warned it would engage in war with Israel any day. Funny how that works.

Now what is interesting is John McCain and the Republicans do not see Iran as an ally. In fact in both houses of Congress, Senators who are not Democrats but Republicans as well have made it clear they will block any “bad deal” with Iran that allows the country to retain enrichment capability.

Get out. Who saw that coming.

Now its interesting because the original interim deal between Iran and the P5+1 powers was signed in November 2013 and the deadlines continue to be extended rendering the negotiations a farse.

Iran continues to retain its ability to enrich uranium, while refusing to cooperate with a probe by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Iran had agreed to provide the IAEA with information on experiments with nuclear detonators, work on high-explosive charges used in nuclear blasts, and studies on the calculation of nuclear explosive yields but the IAEA said this month that Iran has only provided information on the detonators.

Get out. You mean they lied? Get out of town.

It appears within the Iranian government, there are two factions maneuvering to formulate a deal with the P5+1 powers.

The more hardline faction is led by Khamenei, who has rejected proposed nuclear deals in the past, including in 2009.

The so-called “moderate” faction is led by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, who came to power in 2013 with a promise of improving Iran’s foreign relations and reviving the economy, and would seemingly be a more flexible negotiating partner for the West.

Cite give me a cite I want a cite, give me a cite I demand a cite....

http://www.jns.org/jns-blog/2014/11/24/iran-nuclear-negotiations-expire-with-no-deal-while-threats-against-israel-continue#.VHz809Qo40M=

Speaking of Ezra.

Did you know Yad Ezra V'Shulamit, is a a food distribution organization that delivers food to 10,000 needy people every month in Israel?

Its founder is Aryeh Lurie. It delivered vital supplies to Israelis forced underground because of constant missile attacks from Hamas during the last conflict.

Yes sir that's what Blubber must have been referring to when he mentined Ezra.

WHat! Quick get me a cite: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3034#.VH0FRtQo40M

Stop the Haz bra dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rue

Yes sir that's what Blubber must have been referring to when he mentined Ezra.

No, he meant Ezra Levant, that sack of s*** liar who never wants to apologize for things he says when proven wrong and who attributes things never said to others.

Remind you of anyone?

Edited by Guyser2

Now here is an interesting opinion shared by Maryam Rajavi head of the Iranian undergroudn resistance at:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1411/S00270/maryam-rajavi-iran-nuclear-negotiations-a-serious-threat.htm

"Maryam Rajavi: Iran Nuclear Negotiations a Serious Threat

I agree with her

Maryam Rajavi is the leader of MEK. A group which has engaged in hundreds of terrorist attacks which has killed many innocent civilians. They are an ugly cult who would make anyone cringe. Anyone with a sense of humanity and morality.

Of course Rue would agree with her. It's because some terrorists are good terrorists to him. This is yet another example of Rue dripping with hypocrisy.

The MEK has become the Zionists' latest pet project in order to conquer and divide:

The Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK), or People's Mojahedin Organization ofIran, is an Iranian dissident group that has been formally designated for the last 15 years by the US State Department as a "foreign terrorist organization". When the Bush administration sought to justify its attack on Iraq in 2003 by accusing Saddam Hussein of being a sponsor of "international terrorism", one of its prime examples was Iraq's "sheltering" of the MEK. Its inclusion on the terrorist list has meant that it is a felony to provide any "material support" to that group.

Nonetheless, a large group of prominent former US government officials from both political parties has spent the last several years receiving substantial sums of cash to give speeches to the MEK, and have then become vocal, relentless advocates for the group, specifically for removing them from the terrorist list. Last year, the Christian Science Monitor thoroughly described "these former high-ranking US officials - who represent the full political spectrum - [who] have been paid tens of thousands of dollars to speak in support of the MEK." They include Democrats Howard Dean, Ed Rendell, Wesley Clark, Bill Richardson, and Lee Hamilton, and Republicans Rudy Giuliani, Fran Townsend, Tom Ridge, Michael Mukasey, and Andrew Card. Other prominent voices outside government, such as Alan Dershowitz and Elie Wiesel, have been enlisted to the cause and are steadfast MEK advocates.

Before Rue and other Zionist apologists jump in here, throwing a fit and panicking about the "Zionist influence" comment: This is from JTA - Jewish Telegraphic Agency - the self-described "global news service of the Jewish people"

"The names on the growing list of influential American advocates to de-list the Mujahedin-e Khalq, or MEK -- known in English as the National Council of Resistance of Iran -- suggest an effort to give the bid a pro-Israel imprimatur. . . .

"On the record, the people involved insist there is no Israel element to what they say is a humanitarian endeavor to remove the movement's followers from danger.

"'I don't see any Israel issue at all,' Dershowitz told JTA in an interview, instead casting it in terms of Hillel's dictum, 'If I am only for myself, who am I?'

"Off the record, however, figures close to the campaign use another ancient Middle Eastern dictum to describe the involvement of supporters of Israel: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'"

Edited by marcus

Lol so now the leader of the Iranian underground is a terrorist. Lol. This coming from someone who openly supports Hamas. Lol

I happen to agree with her opinion on the farse called nuclear negotiations not terrorism but you continue to carry on Marcus misrepresenting what I agree to, Lol. Pathetic. Interesting how you selectively ignored the rest of the cites backing up what I said and why.

Lol. That was pathetic, Yes Sir Rue supports terrorism against Iran. Lol. That's it? You can't discuss the thread so back to trying to get personal with me? Ahah. Dag nab it if the same tactic doesn't keep coming back with whatever name it is. Remarkable how that works. Its as if Bubber,Marcus,Hudson were all the same person the way they try that tactic interchangeably. Of course its coincidence.Just saying.

Get out Guyser. You want to join in to with the name calling?Lol. Yer Ezra nyah nyah nyah.

Yer a terrorist supporter nyah nyah nyah. Lol.

Now back to the thread. Dismissing the debate on why the negotiations have proven a farse by accusing a person of being a terrorist is interesting, Its one way to avoid the debate. So is trying to call me names,

The point is Guyser, Bubber, Marcus, time and time again when you try bait me personally, you simply show you won't debate. What you will do is get personal but you won't debate and you illustrate it time and time again.Nyah nyah Ezra. Oh yah that was a come back.

So Guyser do you even know where Iran is? You have any clue what its missile capacity and payloads are? Do you have any idea which terrorist groups they finance and why? You have any idea what their role has been in destabilizing and inflating world oil prices? Do you know what they have tried to do in Yemen, Oman, Kuwait,UAE, let alone Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, and the West Bank?

Have you any clue as to who they finance in Europe and North America?

No no Not Guyser he wants to join in and call me Ezra.

Tee hee hee. (I prefer that to a smiley face its more macho)

Get out Guyser. You want to join in to with the name calling?Lol. Yer Ezra nyah nyah nyah.

You're going to get self-righteous about name-calling after calling me Blubber and saying I'm anti-Israel with nothing to back it up?

It's not name-calling to call someone a piece-of-sh** liar if they call you names based on the fact they're frustrated because they can't form a coherent argument.

Better go back to teaching law. You're out of your league here. :lol:

Lol so now the leader of the Iranian underground is a terrorist. Lol.

Anyone can come out and say they are the leader of so and so.

Do a little research on MEK and what Iranians think about this cult. They are strange cult who have been labeled a terrorist organization for a good reason. They have killed innocent people just like Hamas, Hezbollah and Mossad. So if you disapprove of terrorism, then you should disapprove of MEK. Of course, unless, you support some terrorism.

This coming from someone who openly supports Hamas. Lol

When have I supported Hamas? Not sure why I have to ask you this every single time you lie about this which is followed up with no response or citation from you.

You will now be reported for lying again.

Edited by marcus

I didnt name call anyhwere on this thread.

But unlike you, I have thick skin and wont report you.....cough cough...

The point is Guyser, Bubber, Marcus, time and time again when you try bait me personally, you simply show you won't debate. What you will do is get personal but you won't debate and you illustrate it time and time again.Nyah nyah Ezra. Oh yah that was a come back.

Gosh, you were confused again and I took it upon myself to correct you. I thought you didnt know who Ezra Levant was and why his attributing things to others that they didnt say is similar to some poster here on MLW.

Sorry, next time I will let you wallow around confused.

So Guyser do you even know where Iran is? You have any clue what its missile capacity and payloads are? Do you have any idea which terrorist groups they finance and why? You have any idea what their role has been in destabilizing and inflating world oil prices? Do you know what they have tried to do in Yemen, Oman, Kuwait,UAE, let alone Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, and the West Bank?

Quite familiar with Iran thanks. My dad had a lot of business in Iran and was able to get out the day before the Embassy fell.

But judging on some of your posts you have a distinctly overinflated sense of knowledge as per Iran. You can review the Jewish folk in Iran thead for proof....or not.

No no Not Guyser he wants to join in and call me Ezra.

Again.....you say people said so and so, when in fact they didnt.

Reminds me of Ezra, that lying sack of s***.

Tee hee hee. (I prefer that to a smiley face its more macho)

Only if macho = teenybopper girl.

I didnt name call anyhwere on this thread.

.... I thought you didnt know who Ezra Levant was

Quite familiar with Iran thanks. My dad had a lot of business in Iran and was able to get out the day before the Embassy fell.

Again.....you say people said so and so, when in fact they didnt.

Reminds me of Ezra, that lying sack of s***.

So Daddy got out of Iran where he did business and this makes you an expert on Iran, got it. That is how you want to pose your expertise on Iran? Really?

As for the decision to come on this thread and try bait me and call me a lying sack of sh.. couched as a reference to Ezra that is funny as well.

Do you not get it by now? You can bait me all you want it won't work or make me go away.

As for the usual entourage of anti Israelis now denying their previous posts and positions, they speak for themselves.

All their posts and mine.

Now once again if you can't discuss Iran which you are clearly not doing, either ask Daddy to fill you in or move on.

As for the usual entourage of anti Israelis now denying their previous posts and positions, they speak for themselves.

Doubling down? Provide one previous post where I said anything anti-Israel and I will never respond to another of your posts ever again out of humble appreciation of your superior language skills.

Otherwise, you are conceding your ezra-like inability to say anything truthful at all.

So Daddy got out of Iran where he did business and this makes you an expert on Iran, got it. That is how you want to pose your expertise on Iran? Really?

See, here is exactly why discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

Im no expert, never said I was, never positioned myself as even close to one. The word 'familiar' you may wish to look up in a dictionary since you have zero clue what it means.

But more importantly thank you for showing exactly why your posts are mocked, because of attributing something never said to someone.

Why.....its very Ezra Levant-ish of you.

As for the decision to come on this thread and try bait me and call me a lying sack of sh.. couched as a reference to Ezra that is funny as well.

If one acts like one, well....wear it with pride.

BTW, once again, I never called you anything. But if you see yourself (as you surely do) as the same, then ok.

Do you not get it by now? You can bait me all you want it won't work or make me go away.

Aint no baiting. Call em as I see 'em.

Now once again if you can't discuss Iran which you are clearly not doing, either ask Daddy to fill you in or move on.

My dad is dead thanks. He wont be answering much.

Now back to the thread.

All their posts and mine.

Nobody wants you to go away... Youre hilarious :)

See, here is exactly why discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

Im no expert, never said I was, never positioned myself as even close to one. The word 'familiar' you may wish to look up in a dictionary since you have zero clue what it means.

But more importantly thank you for showing exactly why your posts are mocked, because of attributing something never said to someone.

Why.....its very Ezra Levant-ish of you.

If one acts like one, well....wear it with pride.

BTW, once again, I never called you anything. But if you see yourself (as you surely do) as the same, then ok.

Aint no baiting. Call em as I see 'em.

My dad is dead thanks. He wont be answering much.

Now back to the thread.

The name calling, the victimhood and the Daddy is dead card. Got it.

Nobody wants you to go away... Youre hilarious :)

Peekaboo. Are you guys serious. You really think this baiting me is going to derail the thread? Lol.

If you guys can not discuss Iran start a thread on why you hate me but this trying to engage me in name calling is what? Does it address the topic?

Do any of you even know where Iran is?

Lol.

Regards,

Ezra mocker of the Dead