Is trudeau trying to be muslim?

PIK

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...people in increasingly greater numbers will simply interpret the genocidal tome in a more metaphorical manner. It worked for the Christians and the Jews. Hell, John Smith Himself informed his followers, at the precisely convenient political moment, that he'd changed his mind about polygamy! lol

Islam will liberalize. The fundamentalists will be squeezed out.

No...people in increasingly greater numbers will simply interpret the genocidal tome in a more metaphorical manner. It worked for the Christians and the Jews. Hell, John Smith Himself informed his followers, at the precisely convenient political moment, that he'd changed his mind about polygamy! lol

Islam will liberalize. The fundamentalists will be squeezed out.

Not in our lifetime.

And in the end, they're going to win.

I'm not talking about the eradication of Islam, just to be clear, but simply it's liberalization and modernization.

Everybody wins!

Some of the biggest atrocities in history were committed in the name of "modernizing" and "progressing" others.

IOW , you made it up

I thought so but needed proof, voila, you provided it . Thanks

Look it up. I don't have the time to do it for you. But then again your news services would not carry that story. Justin has the protection of the MSM in this country.

Is this type of story the best thing that Trudeau haters can come up with?

If you're going to attack anything, at least make it his lack of substance, or his lack of substantiated policy. He is taking a policy out of Harper's playbook, and that is CONTROL THE MESSAGE. Trudeau will wait until Harper has alienated Canadians a bit more, then he will pounce.

He's showing himself to be a pragmatic choice, someone who isn't afraid of being transparent, and actually respects Canadians enough to speak to the media (without 100% scripting).

If Harper would just open up and answer some questions (without looking like he hates everyone), then maybe he could turn his affairs around. As it stands, he is hiding now until prorogation is over, and then he will once again begin to attempt to control the message. Look for more negative ads regarding Trudeau, as it's the trademarked Harper strategy.

Edited by WontonTiger

IOW , you made it up

I thought so but needed proof, voila, you provided it . Thanks

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/08/20130820-074048.html I said he went thru the motions, as I said before he is hanging with the wrong people. The moderate muslim will not be happy.

Edited by PIK

No actually you did not, You said he did and that there were reports in the news (none of which you can supply) that say he did.

Your fingers must be really smelly with all that pulling stuff from your backside.

Still scared huh?

I said he went thru the motions and I put up a link. And did you ever find link on segregation in synagogues yet???

I said he went thru the motions and I put up a link. And did you ever find link on segregation in synagogues yet???

Post 97 in response to is he a Muslim and you stated

And reports have it that he did

Your link, as was said before, never said what you say it did.

As a matter of fact,I put up pictures that showed segregation, and it being well known that praying cannot be done together.....whats your point?

Nice try though

Post 97 in response to is he a Muslim and you stated

Your link, as was said before, never said what you say it did.

As a matter of fact,I put up pictures that showed segregation, and it being well known that praying cannot be done together.....whats your point?

Nice try though

And why can't they pray together? But still my point is trueau is a airhead for hanging with these people. He is playing with fire and what will he owe them for thier support. These are not moderates but extremists. But deep down I know you are disappointed in your boy, any true canadian would be. Their way of life and religion has no place in this country.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t believe Trudeau is Muslim. I don’t believe he is anything other than what his handlers and costume designers put in his hands before each public event. And in Trudeau’s case, his senior policy adviser just happens to be Omar Alghabra, the Saudi-born former president of the Canadian Arab Federation. More.....

Could this just be multiculturalism on steroids?