on chuck hagel becoming secretary of defense

Advocating a false equality of rights between a made-up group, the Palestinians, and Israel. Since they are on the same land the argument always runs against Israel.

Theres nothing antisemitic about that at all. Theres millions of palestinians that live on the same land they were born on, and no other government claims that land or them as citizens. Why would their rights to that land be any different than the rights of jews that moved there from Europe or the US 80 years ago?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Build wells, piplelines, and pumping stations? YEah! Everyones doin it! wacko.png

The Arabs did nothing with the land and then the Jews arrived and did do something productive. Sucks to be the Arabs in that situation.

one ironic comment after another. how can one who advocates for israel and israelis, who came to be in the 1940's, have the balls to call the palestinians a made up group?

how can one who constantly reminds everyone about the ethnic cleansing of one group of people, again, in the 1940's, now be advocating it against another group by the same people who experienced it?

...how can one who constantly reminds everyone about the ethnic cleansing of one group of people, again, in the 1940's, now be advocating it against another group by the same people who experienced it?

how can one advocate for Palestinian terrorist rights to land while occupying unceded First Nations' territory in British Columbia ?

It's not a "foreign" group...it is American as apple pie. I think Americans do/should care more than Canadians about their own country's foreign policy.

nothing to see here.

Indeed, many of the dozen benefactors Rosen named, including entertainment mogul Haim Saban and Slim-Fast billionaire Daniel Abraham, are also major donors to AIPAC, which fired him after the Justice Department charged him with illegally giving classified information to Washington Post reporter Glenn Kessler and an Israeli Embassy official.

Rosen says his actions were common practice at the organization. He said his next move is to show that AIPAC, Washington’s major pro-Israeli lobbying group by far, regularly traffics in sensitive U.S. government information, especially material related to the Middle East.

But Rosen said he would produce “statements of AIPAC employees to the FBI, internal documents, deposition statements, public statements and other evidence showing that [the] receipt of classified information by employees other than [himself] ... was condoned … for months prior to being condemned in March 2005 after threats from the prosecutors.”

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see Hagel's confirmation hearing? If not, he was an utter disaster.

I think what was an udder disaster was Republicans going after Hagel for crazy things like once he interviewed on Al Jazeera English a well respected and often quoted news source. Why shouldn't a public figure go on news networks? Oh thats right Republicans think Fox is the only network that should ever exist. What a bunch of ignorant fools.

I think what was an udder disaster was Republicans going after Hagel for crazy things like once he interviewed on Al Jazeera English a well respected and often quoted news source. Why shouldn't a public figure go on news networks? Oh thats right Republicans think Fox is the only network that should ever exist. What a bunch of ignorant fools.

Nope. It was a disaster because of what he said. Or do you also think that Iran's government is legitimately elected?

You are a crazy person. Want to find me some evidence to the contrary? See I base my opinions on evidence while you do it on ignorance.

You need evidence to realize that the Iranian regime isn't legitimately elected? Seriously? Wow. Stay classy.

Tell me more about your knowledge of then power structure of Iran Shady. I wantto kknow more about your knowledge on the subject vs. ThatMr Hagel said.

Ever heard of the supreme leader? The mullahs? Did you see any of the violent protests? Come'on man.

Tell me more about who makes decisions. I believe even Canada has a Queen of does that make us a monarchy? Tell me more about the inner workings of the Iranian government?

/facepalm

Yep, we're just like Iran. Never mind punked, I forgot I'm trying to talk to an adolescent.

/facepalm

Yep, we're just like Iran. Never mind punked, I forgot I'm trying to talk to an adolescent.

I am asking you about the power structure and governmental make up of Iran. You have yet to demonstrate any knowledge yet you criticize someoe wwhile you know nothing. Please explain to me then power structure of Iran Shady.

I am asking you about the power structure and governmental make up of Iran. You have yet to demonstrate any knowledge yet you criticize someoe wwhile you know nothing. Please explain to me then power structure of Iran Shady.

The supreme leader runs the show. The queen does not.