Christian Group Says Demon Sex Makes You Gay A Christian magazine war

WIP

There should be a subforum for humour....because I think that's where a story like this would be best located:

From Alternet

shutterstock_37304146.jpg

"Can demons engage in sexual behaviors with humans?" the magazine asks. Why yes, they can! At least according to the article's primary source, a former stripper-turned-ministry leader named Contessa Adams. Adams shares her decades-long struggle with demon sex, sparing no horrible, sexy detail:

These spiritual rapists, as Adams describes them in her book, Consequences, often prey on people by performing sexual acts through nightmares and erotic dreams. Some people become so dependent upon these demonic experiences that they actually look forward to them.

"Anybody that has been attacked by them will tell you ... they're worried [that] they could not find that pleasure with mortal people," says Adams, who claims she was once possessed by sexual demons.

The two most identifiable sexual demons are the incubus, which is a male sexual demon that traditionally assaults women, and the succubus, which is a female sexual demon that assaults men. Sometimes they also lure people into homosexual behavior.

Adams says the succubus spirit that used to attack her confused her so much that she contemplated becoming a lesbian.

At the Charisma Magazine website, where the article was posted, I was surprised that a number of responses were anything but approving. The 2nd post stood out in particular, and makes an important point about how this ridiculous idea could...and likely has already caused a lot of harm:

Katherine Scott Amundsen2 days ago

I agree. And if people feel they are being "raped by demons" the first thing that came to my mind was "body memories".... so not only does it insult and utterly minimize abuse, but it can cover-up abuse of those who are suffering through their trauma via flashbacks.... This article is disgusting.

demon sex always me sleepy...the woman is evil i tell ya!...

When I read this story, I started thinking back to some of the legends and myths of succubus and incubus stories that were prevalent until modern times. It even plays a part in Bram Stoker's original Dracula story where three beautiful female vampires (The Sisters) are keeping the main character - Harker - prisoner and mostly confined to a bed, where they all play sex games with him and drink his blood for a nightcap! I'd say it was a fair trade, and a lot of guys would go along with that deal. But, in Victorian England, these stiff upperclassmen have to maintain their 'virtue' just like the women....so, if you have sex, make sure it's against your will and you don't enjoy it.

These nut jobs believe demons cause several problems from homosexuality, to the flu and even dandruff. The "New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)" is the main group behind this and unfortunately they have a substantial following and influence within the Republican party.

lol flu and dandruff - what's next? Fried chicken? rolleyes1.gif