Minister kenney and the press gallery

PIK

Did anyone see the attack the press gallery (mainly women) did on kenney when he came out for questions. Talk about the reporters being upset that anyone would say boo about poor little justin. It was a embaressing day for the media in canada.Some reporters themselves must be embaressed by that spectable. All involved should have to hand in there press cards,even the ctv one that said justin can say anti-albertan things to me all the time. Sickening how low the so called press has become.

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2012/11/22/the-trudoh-affair-minister-kenney-takes-your-questions/

The Video was silly.... The Reporters were completely gushing over Justin REGARDLESS of his seperatist remarks.... Seperating Alberta from Canada... Divisive..

Sounds more like Mr. Kenney didn't get the softballs from the media like he wanted. They actually asked him to clarify his hypocritical positions... oh how terrible that media is!

Sounds to me like the media was asking questions, then interrupting him when he tried to answer. Doesn't sound to me like they were trying to get clarity to anything!

And I'm sure Mr. Kenny was happy to field some pointed questions after the numerous "softballs" the media throws at the Conservatives daily. rolleyes.gif

Did anyone see the attack the press gallery (mainly women) did on kenney when he came out for questions. Talk about the reporters being upset that anyone would say boo about poor little justin. It was a embaressing day for the media in canada.Some reporters themselves must be embaressed by that spectable. All involved should have to hand in there press cards,even the ctv one that said justin can say anti-albertan things to me all the time. Sickening how low the so called press has become.

no guns who cares.

Wow.

I mean, I'm more than used to the fallacious talking point about the "leftwing media" to which we've been subjected to, without evidence, for many years.

But now, i keep hearing about this monolithic entity called "the media," how unfair it is to the poor little most powerful people in the country; and how, in this even-handed battle between two ideological forces (Government and Big Media) , it's really awesome that the victimized government is "standing Up" to the rotten media forces that are trying to destroy it. Harper ignores the media? Excellent! Questions go unanswered? good on 'em!

These Defenders of the Faith believe that "information" is what happens when the Government decrees (with total honesty and transparency, of course!) what's what. All questions, much less actual suspicions, are acts of hostility that speak badly of the media. smile.png

And the media's proper job is to act as stenographers, and inform us of government "truths."

Awesome.

Edited by bleeding heart