Justin Trudeau will run for the Liberal Leadership

Do you have a link showing us he was against the students? As well not all students in Quebec were violently protesting in the streets, there were lots against them.

Sorry Newf. I do not.I read something on facebook about this.

WWWTT

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By what I am reading Harper might as well step down now and hand the keys to justin, it is over. Do the libs and media actually think canadians are that stupid to automatuicly give the whole country to this kid? I hope not.

Edited by PIK

Though I don't completely disagree, I've noticed that people have always underestimated trudeau ever since he ran for politics.

There is something appealing about him even if many people can't understand it.

Ya, he knows when to call 'piece of shit' to a slimeball, :D defending someone from another (NDP) party.

He's a human being, and a decent one.

Hardworking, personable, humble, respectful, youthful, compassionate, no stranger to tragedy despite an advantaged upbringing ... all good.

Not sure of his creds on the economic side ... but I think Thomas Mulcair has a real challenge coming.

Hopefully by then, Harper's arrogance will cause him to self-destruct.:D

Were canadians stupid to give the keys to Harper?

Of course not, no matter what you haters say, harper has done us well. But for anyone to put our economy in justins hands is the real fool. We are talking about a silver spooned kid here. I can't wait untill the debates when 2 very smart guys (harper and mulcair ) chew him apart, they will show what a flake this kid is, then we will see how stupid canadians are.

Oh we'll if it was on Facebook it must be right!

Ya actually it was on a link on facebook that I followed.

No different than if the link was posted here.

If it was anything significant it may pop up later.If not than it's not important.

WWWTT

Of course not, no matter what you haters

HUH? Who's hating? I asked a simple question and caught you in a spot you cant get out of.

say, harper has done us well.

For the most part yes.

But for anyone to put our economy in justins hands is the real fool. We are talking about a silver spooned kid here. I can't wait untill the debates when 2 very smart guys (harper and mulcair ) chew him apart, they will show what a flake this kid is, then we will see how stupid canadians are.

See Harper grew up an almost silver spoon kid. Hes never had a private sector job in his life, oh wait, daddy hired him at Esso. Woot!

So what? He got the keys too!

Justin (not really a fan of his) grew up at the feet of a master politician, love him or hate him, PET was that! So...maybe he learned something?

The truth is, if Canada wants him, they will elect him. Same as with Harper, dumb smart stupid, it doesnt matter, they elcetorate spoke.

And lastly , I could see this kid being a sleeper. Much like he did in that epic boxing match where all the righties and their sycophants were laughing at the slaughter that was to take place.

Gee....how did that fight wind up?

Thus....it is only stupid to call the electorate stupid.

HUH? Who's hating? I asked a simple question and caught you in a spot you cant get out of.

For the most part yes.

See Harper grew up an almost silver spoon kid. Hes never had a private sector job in his life, oh wait, daddy hired him at Esso. Woot!

So what? He got the keys too!

Justin (not really a fan of his) grew up at the feet of a master politician, love him or hate him, PET was that! So...maybe he learned something?

The truth is, if Canada wants him, they will elect him. Same as with Harper, dumb smart stupid, it doesnt matter, they elcetorate spoke.

And lastly , I could see this kid being a sleeper. Much like he did in that epic boxing match where all the righties and their sycophants were laughing at the slaughter that was to take place.

Gee....how did that fight wind up?

Thus....it is only stupid to call the electorate stupid.

Harper was not silver spoon, more of your BS. And the fight, without the helmet, justin would have been done in the 1st round, in a street fight with him, done in the 1st 10 secs, but for people to think he can be PM because of that, now that is stupid.

Who cares if someone grew up with money, what difference does it make? It's idiotic to say someone is incapable of understanding the poor and the middle class if they grew up "rich".

Of course you're right, but these are the politics of jealousy and envy that drive the left. It's a never-ending class warfare struggle for them, they follow in the footsteps of their ideological father.

Harper was not silver spoon, more of your BS.

LOL

Did you grow up one street away from Harper?

Did your dad work the same type of Professional job as Harpers dad ?

Did you have much the same type of house as Harper?

I did

I am well familiar with what he grew up in and with.

So , about that BS.... :lol:

And the fight, without the helmet, justin would have been done in the 1st round, in a street fight with him, done in the 1st 10 secs, but for people to think he can be PM because of that, now that is stupid.

Ah....I see , the helmet defeated the pompous one. FUnny, in all my fights, I never recall my helmet beating anyone up.

I mean...hey it could be true...yea thats the ticket.

My point, which you failed to grasp (but are generally embarassed about) is that maybe, just maybe this kid has something that could get him elected. He suprised all in that fight, perhaps he will do the same in policitcs.

And maybe, just maybe, he will get his arse wiped on the floor.

But frankly , dont assume people are idiots for voting in someone. (Excpet those who voted for Ford, he has proven every nay sayer dead one right)

Think of it like this...

Bobby Hull was a great player, and he fathered a great player too!

Bobby Orr was the best, and his kids (boys) have never skated.

Edited by guyser

LOL

Did you grow up one street away from Harper?

Did your dad work the same type of Professional job as Harpers dad ?

Did you have much the same type of house as Harper?

I did

I am well familiar with what he grew up in and with.

So , about that BS.... :lol:

Ah....I see , the helmet defeated the pompous one. FUnny, in all my fights, I never recall my helmet beating anyone up.

I mean...hey it could be true...yea thats the ticket.

My point, which you failed to grasp (but are generally embarassed about) is that maybe, just maybe this kid has something that could get him elected. He suprised all in that fight, perhaps he will do the same in policitcs.

And maybe, just maybe, he will get his arse wiped on the floor.

But frankly , dont assume people are idiots for voting in someone. (Excpet those who voted for Ford, he has proven every nay sayer dead one right)

Think of it like this...

Bobby Hull was a great player, and he fathered a great player too!

Bobby Orr was the best, and his kids (boys) have never skated.

So what you are saying, is you are a silver spooned spoiled kid. And by what they had shown on tv the house in TO where he spent his young years ,sure did not look like a rich house, middle class maybe. And the helmet, if justin did not have one he would have been knocked out early. And there will be no surprises, he will be expected to do the exact same as his father . He will do the opposite of harper, soft on crime, opening up immigration even more , probably a amnesty for everyone we have tried to deport. And of course the debt.......

So what you are saying, is you are a silver spooned spoiled kid.

No, because that is not what i said.

I said " See Harper grew up an almost silver spoon kid.

And by what they had shown on tv the house in TO where he spent his young years ,sure did not look like a rich house, middle class maybe.

A little more than that, but that isnt the point now is it?

And the helmet, if justin did not have one he would have been knocked out early. And there will be no surprises, he will be expected to do the exact same as his father . He will do the opposite of harper, soft on crime, opening up immigration even more , probably a amnesty for everyone we have tried to deport. And of course the debt.......

Geez, are Ottawa schools as bad as I ve heard?

Soft on crime, lets see, crime has been dropping for decades , so hard soft medium, society has performed that function. (psst...big drops in criom when Libs held power)

Immigration.....pray tell who has had the biggest increased numbers in immigration?

Amnesty? WTF are you imagining now?

The debt....you mean the one that has risen greatly since the balanced budgets and surplus was handed to him? Who would that leaders name be?

Dude...if you are going to T them up, I will knock em out of the park.

And the helmet is to blame for the CPC's loss. Yea....its better you leave that one alone, smells of poor sportsmanship or something like that.

{Yea if we didnt have such a lousy team we woulda kicked yer ass :rolleyes: )

Who cares if someone grew up with money, what difference does it make? It's idiotic to say someone is incapable of understanding the poor and the middle class if they grew up "rich".

Really!

OK then it should be no problem then for him deflecting the attack adds.

WWWTT

You can be sure they will.

I'd like to see how they can attack Justin on something he never had any choice over. It's like attacking him for his skin colour? He didn't have a choice who is father was, nor did he have a choice in the line of work his father did.

We won't know more about the ammo the admen will have until A) Justin actually announces his leadership bid. B) Some sort of platform is announced by him and heavy foreign policy questions are lobbed his way and finally C) He actually secures the leadership position (which I do believe he will).

However, if after all that TJR, aligns himself to look like a mini-version of his father than I could see how they might have some ammunition to use.. But just going off the sole fact that he is the son of a prime minister doesn't make much sense if any.

I'd like to see how they can attack Justin on something he never had any choice over. It's like attacking him for his skin colour? He didn't have a choice who is father was, nor did he have a choice in the line of work his father did.

Welcome Deuce.

Politics, no more no less.

The more they link daddy up to Jr the better they believe they will do. Such visceral hate for PET out west, why wouldnt they.

If they can ( and theyll try) convince all to see PET when looking at Justin, they will have done their job.

Trow out the baby w the bathwater in this case.

Welcome Deuce.

Politics, no more no less.

The more they link daddy up to Jr the better they believe they will do. Such visceral hate for PET out west, why wouldnt they.

If they can ( and theyll try) convince all to see PET when looking at Justin, they will have done their job.

Trow out the baby w the bathwater in this case.

I'm not sure it's a good idea. Justin might want to pick up where PET left off, to finish his fathers work. Plus Justin is very left wing. He's closer to a NDP'er then he is a Liberal. I think he only joined the Liberals because of his fatherls legacy otherwise he'd be a NDP.

I'm not sure it's a good idea. Justin might want to pick up where PET left off, to finish his fathers work. Plus Justin is very left wing. He's closer to a NDP'er then he is a Liberal. I think he only joined the Liberals because of his fatherls legacy otherwise he'd be a NDP.

Trudeau has rarely spoke on policy, how do you know he is very left wing?

Edited by Newfoundlander