Obama's campaign caught lying, again.

Yes, a non-associated SuperPac, headed by Obama's former Deputy Secratary Bill Burton. :rolleyes:

However, it gets even better. Obama's campaign manager denied knowing the details of the man featured in the SuperPac ad. The only problem? She hosted a conference call in May with the same man, about the same topic. He was even featured in two of their ads. Doh! :lol:

So once again, I guess now for the third time, or maybe it's the forth time. The Obama campaign has been completely caught lying through their teeth. Heckuva job guys! :lol:

Don't care. Know what I care about? I care about the story where a mans wife died. Also how Romney said Obamacare (or I guess Romneycare) would have saved her life. Know what though, keep talking about this story. Obama wants you to. Hope that the GOP keep it on the air waves. I saw the Romney people pushing Shady line today. Know what it got them? It got them this commercial being shown on CNN for free over and over again. Keep it Shady you guys don't even know when you are being used.

We have moved on to Romney being caught in the Son of Boss tax scandal. One of the biggest of all time in terms of tax cheating. That will be the new story in the next news cycle but I'll tell you what Obama is laughing that you guys are so dumb to keep this story alive,.

Edited by punked

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So once again, I guess now for the third time, or maybe it's the forth time. The Obama campaign has been completely caught lying through their teeth. Heckuva job guys! :lol:

the only one repeatedly lying here... is you... in both your immediate preceding post as well as your related MLW status update messages - again, the ad is not from the Obama campaign; rather, the ad was produced by a Super Pac.

since you appear to have Politico at the ready dancing to their "Pants on Fire" declarations, take a spin on their assessment/rating of the aforementioned actual Romney campaign ad lies about Obama "gutting welfare reform"... Pants on Fire, Shady... Pants on Fire!

Don't care. Know what I care about? I care about the story where a mans wife died. Also how Romney said Obamacare (or I guess Romneycare) would have saved her life

That's juat another Obama campaign lie. She didn't go without health insurance. You're just perpetuating the lie. Have you no shame either?

the only one repeatedly lying here... is you... in both your immediate preceding post as well as your related MLW status update messages - again, the ad is not from the Obama campaign; rather, the ad was produced by a Super Pac.

Once again, Bill Burton, the man heading the SuperPac is Obama's former Deputy Secretary. Not only that, but Obama's campaign manager hosted a conference call with the same man in the current ad back in May, and had him star in their own ads during the summer. Come'on man, even you can connect the dots in that corruption! :lol:

Anyways, great piece from The Onion.

Obama’s next attack ad: Did Romney kill JonBenet?

'Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey,' New Obama Campaign Ad Alleges

CHICAGO—With campaign rhetoric becoming increasingly heated and both presidential nominees releasing more attack ads, a new 30-second spot from the Obama campaign this week accuses his opponent Mitt Romney of committing the 1996 murder of 6-year-old beauty pageant queen JonBenét Ramsey.

The Onion

LOL, that's about the direction the Obama campaign's heading!

That's juat another Obama campaign lie.

pants on fire, Shady... pants on fire! :lol:

Anyways, great piece from The Onion.

that you need to resort to the Onion says everything one needs to know about your "depth"! :lol:

hey now, have you heard about Romney's new side-kick, Paco?

pants on fire, Shady... pants on fire! :lol:

that you need to resort to the Onion says everything one needs to know about your "depth"! :lol:

hey now, have you heard about Romney's new side-kick, Paco?

That's right, refuse to address Bill Burton as Obama's former Deputy Secretary. Refuse to address Obama's campaign manager holding a conference call in May with the same man that stars in the new SuperPac ad. Refuse to address the Obama campaign using the same man in two of their own ads just a couple months earlier.

No, the Onion makes a great satirical comment. Perhaps it's just over your head. :lol:

Obama is a collectivist at heart. Everything he ays about supporting business is a lie. He approves of business - business he approves of!

Such insight. It's almost like you've read up on the official pre-existing narrative the GOP has been trying to promote. :lol:

You don't know what "former" means, do you?

Do you know what "current" means? As in his current campaign manager. Do you think it's just a Coinsidence that the man in the SuperPac ad is wearing the exact same shirt as in the Obama campaign ad? You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice that little detail!

Do you know what "current" means? As in his current campaign manager. Do you think it's just a Coinsidence that the man in the SuperPac ad is wearing the exact same shirt as in the Obama campaign ad? You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice that little detail!

I didn't see that. Better show the ad on CNN 10 more times in the next hour to show me. HAHAHAHA FREEEEEEE AD TIME ON PRIME TIME! Seriously Shady your side does not know when to leave well enough alone. The ad isn't even airing anywhere but everyone knows about it because the Republicans are doing the Democrats job. Keep talking.

These types of stories are killing Romney who by most polls this week is now 7-10 points behind. Lets argue some more about an ad that is hurting Romney because the more exposure the more he sinks.

Edited by punked

I didn't see that. Better show the ad on CNN 10 more times in the next hour to show me. HAHAHAHA FREEEEEEE AD TIME ON PRIME TIME! Seriously Shady your side does not know when to leave well enough alone.

Well, at least you're admitting it.

Well, at least you're admitting it.

I admit Shady that conservatives are boxed into a corner and don't know how to get out. So now their best idea for getting is bringing up a heart breaking story time and time again about a womens death. A death their own candidate says if people elect Obama would not happen in the future and not Romney who wants to repeal healthcare. I admit it.

Edited by punked

I admit Shady that conservatives are boxed into a corner and don't know how to get out. So now their best idea for getting is bringing up a heart breaking story time and time again about a womens death. A death their own candidate says if people elect Obama and not Romney who wants to repeal healthcare. I admit it.

That was a major faux pas by the Romney campaign. Promoting Romney-care is not something the Republican supporters would like to hear since it completely neuters their argument against healthcare.

However, it is ironic that the campaign is being lamb-basted for speaking something that is true!

I admit Shady that conservatives are boxed into a corner and don't know how to get out. So now their best idea for getting is bringing up a heart breaking story time and time again about a womens death. A death their own candidate says if people elect Obama would not happen in the future and not Romney who wants to repeal healthcare. I admit it.

I see that your stooping to the same low level as the pathetic and desperate Obama campaign. This thread started with them insisting Romney was a felon. Now it's moved to murderer! :lol:

Stay classy! I guess this is what happens when a president's record is so bad that he can't run on it. It's not suprising. It's what I'd probably doing if I were him too. He doesn't really have much of a choice.

The Onion had a great satirical story about Obama's next ad, blaming Romney for the death of Jon Benet Ramsey. It's funny cause it's kinda true! :lol:

I see that your stooping to the same low level as the pathetic and desperate Obama campaign. This thread started with them insisting Romney was a felon. Now it's moved to murderer! :lol:

Stay classy! I guess this is what happens when a president's record is so bad that he can't run on it. It's not suprising. It's what I'd probably doing if I were him too. He doesn't really have much of a choice.

The Onion had a great satirical story about Obama's next ad, blaming Romney for the death of Jon Benet Ramsey. It's funny cause it's kinda true! :lol:

Nope this is what happens when you don't let your party vet your nominee because that is anti-business and anti-America. If the Republicans let Newt keep going after South Carolina all this would have been out there but instead you goes told him to stop vetting Romney because Obama would use it later. Guess what like I said then Obama is going to use it no matter what Newt does.

Nope this is what happens when you don't let your party vet your nominee because that is anti-business and anti-America. If the Republicans let Newt keep going after South Carolina all this would have been out there but instead you goes told him to stop vetting Romney because Obama would use it later. Guess what like I said then Obama is going to use it no matter what Newt does.

Huh? Use what?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, once again the Obama campaign's been caught in a lie. No real suprise though.

Republican Women For Obama? [uPDATED: Another Fake "Republican" Exposed]

The Obama campaign is trying to perpetrate the same deception. It has just released a video called Republican Women For Obama, which features four or five women who claim to be Republicans, or to have been Republicans until recently

Only one problem...

At least one of the women who pose as “Republican women for Obama” is a long-time Democrat. Her name is Maria Ciano, and BuzzFeed finds that she has been a registered Democrat in Colorado at least since 2006. UPDATE: OK, I’ve broken through on this via Facebook. More of the women are fake “Republicans.” Will do update after lunch!

Link

Yep, that's right. Several of the women in Obama's "Republican women for Obama" ad are actually registered Democrats, and have been for several years. Will this guy stoop to no level for re-election? :rolleyes:

Well, once again the Obama campaign's been caught in a lie. No real suprise though.

Only one problem...

Yep, that's right. Several of the women in Obama's "Republican women for Obama" ad are actually registered Democrats, and have been for several years. Will this guy stoop to no level for re-election? :rolleyes:

Did you watch the commercial? None of those women say "I was a Republican women until 2 minutes ago" sorry Shady a swing and a miss. Oh and your link about Maria Ciano being a liar. You might actually want to watch the video and stop lying. All she says in the video is she grew up in a Republican family. Poor Shady the lair.

BTW did you hear Charlie Crist just endorsed Obama. I wonder if Arnold is next? The REPUBLICAN governor of the state of Flordia. That is a big get he is very popular still because you know he didn't govern like a crazy person.

Edited by punked