What is the NDP hiding?

Thanks to the everyone for proving my point, if this was the other way around this thread would be full and gone on for days.

When the NDP is in power and has been proven to be as corrupt and guilty of a number of fraudulent acts as the Harper Conservatives have committed during their tenure, get back to us and we'll talk.

Until then, this is minor compared to the massive attacks against Canadians that the Harper government has committed.

When the NDP is in power and has been proven to be as corrupt and guilty of a number of fraudulent acts as the Harper Conservatives have committed during their tenure, get back to us and we'll talk.

Until then, this is minor compared to the massive attacks against Canadians that the Harper government has committed.

Sorry Rick. But election fraud is a serious manner,

When the NDP is in power and has been proven to be as corrupt and guilty

You mean that we have to wait till 3 days after Never Happen to find out how corrupt they are? :lol: :lol:

Sorry Rick. But election fraud is a serious manner,

Election fraud? Give me a break. They sold advertising for their convention at a price that Elections Canada didn't feel was "fair market value." They're allowed to sell advertising space. All of the parties do it. The problem is that you're not allowed to sell advertising space say for $10,000 when the "fair market value," as determined by Elections Canada, is $8,000. This whole issue is not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. And it sure as hell isn't election fraud.

Election fraud? Give me a break. They sold advertising for their convention at a price that Elections Canada didn't feel was "fair market value." They're allowed to sell advertising space. All of the parties do it. The problem is that you're not allowed to sell advertising space say for $10,000 when the "fair market value," as determined by Elections Canada, is $8,000. This whole issue is not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. And it sure as hell isn't election fraud.

So all parties do it so it is ok then. How many times have I heard that on this board. How the rules and the posting change when the NDP are involved.

So all parties do it so it is ok then. How many times have I heard that on this board. How the rules and the posting change when the NDP are involved.

All parties sell advertising at their conventions because it is completely within the rules and legal to do so.

Let me repeat the problem for you again, since you obviously didn't get it the first time.

The illegal portion of the contributions is the cost of advertising that EXCEEDS fair market value. Selling the advertising is not illegal; that's why I said all parties do it. The money that they got in excess of fair market value is against the rules for Elections Canada and it will be paid back.

Edited by cybercoma

Wow, ain't that right... imagine the hyperventilating had been the CPC. :)-