Civil War in Canada

Rick

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone else see the warning signs of a future civil war brewing in this country whether it be based on regional boundaries such as Alberta vs the east, or the right wing extremists currently in power vs the working class left.

Edited by Rick

Does anyone else see the warning signs of a future civil war brewing in this country whether it be based on regional boundaries such as Alberta vs the east, or the right wing extremists currently in power vs the working class left.

What warning signs? Voices telling you things again?

• Like 1

Guest American Woman

What warning signs? Voices telling you things again?

It's written in the cards, don't 'cha know. You best enjoy Canada Day while you can, as your days as a united country are numbered. ;)

Oh ok, got it no warning signs just voices in your head...

Your blindness knows no bounds does it.

Only a blind ignorant fool couldn't see that there are systemic issues, which the CPC are exasperating with their ideological views at play here which are pitting Canadians against one another.

Your blindness knows no bounds does it.

Only a blind ignorant fool couldn't see that there are systemic issues, which the CPC are exasperating with their ideological views at play here which are pitting Canadians against one another.

Care to elaborate? Or is this one of this like the time you called me a fascist but couldn't back it up with facts? You are talking out of your ass as usual, there is no chance of a civil war in Canada... shows how much you know about Canada, politics and people...

Care to elaborate? Or is this one of this like the time you called me a fascist but couldn't back it up with facts? You are talking out of your ass as usual, there is no chance of a civil war in Canada... shows how much you know about Canada, politics and people...

Get your head out of your ass...

Pay attention to what's gone on in Quebec...

What's going on all across this country with growing movements like 'occupy'...

Get your head out of your ass...

Pay attention to what's gone on in Quebec...

What is happening in Quebec? A bunch of spoiled little brats that want everything without doing anything to earn it. Quebecers are seeing through their bullshit and support is waining.

What's going on all across this country with growing movements like 'occupy'...

Growing? the occupy "movement" is dead and gone... they were to stupid to do anything and soon enough became irrelevant.

See it's arrogance and ignorance like that SC which is what leads to a further polarization of Canadians....

Your hatred for Quebec doesn't help.

Hatred for Quebec? How did you manage that rabbit out of your hat?

You going to deny that Conservatives and western Canadians don't despise and dislike Quebec?

Have you not read his denials in the Quebec thread....

I have no problem with people in Quebec, I dislike their belief that they should be treated different then any other province. It is people like you who cause the rift between the provinces, as you are either too blind, stupid or both to understand that giving special treatment to one province at the expense of the other 9 provinces causes the problems of pitting one region against the other.

I have no problem with people in Quebec, I dislike their belief that they should be treated different then any other province. It is people like you who cause the rift between the provinces, as you are either too blind, stupid or both to understand that giving special treatment to one province at the expense of the other 9 provinces causes the problems of pitting one region against the other.

That's rich coming from a Harper die-hard supporter such as yourself.

The same Harper who wrote his infamous Alberta Firewall Manifesto.

Conservatives and western Canadians have long been the ones who pitted one province against another.

That's rich coming from a Harper die-hard supporter such as yourself.

The same Harper who wrote his infamous Alberta Firewall Manifesto.

Conservatives and western Canadians have long been the ones who pitted one province against another.

You are hilarious... ever thought of being a clown?

Guest Derek L

I’m going with no, or a slightly different option, it wouldn’t last long for one simple reason: “The rich corporate right wing” has and/or controls all the guns……. :lol:

I don't see warning signs of a civil war, at least not the one(s) you are talking about. If there were ever to be a "civil war" in this country I think it would stem from land claims and treaty rights.

But, I'm willing to hear your ideas. Can you give a bit more detail about what exactly you see the issues being, and how they would lead to civil war?

Down the road IF there is a civil war I think it could be sooner depending on the majority of Canadians and Americans think about the secrecy of the SPP. There are a number a people in government and out who still think the NAU is still at play but it's uncover by the SPP. Harper and Obama are still planning this but now with the new President of Mexico, who know which way he'll go. Little by little the countries are harmonizing department/orgianizations with each other and as they keep doing this without anyone knowing you have the NAU. So I don't see a civil war with Alberta or Quebec, I see people not wanting to lose this citizenship to Canada or the USA. just for debate how many would want to be know as a North American, with the capital in Wahington DC? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_and_Prosperity_Partnership_of_North_America http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread692169/pg1

Edited by Topaz

Guest Derek L

Down the road IF there is a civil war I think it could be sooner depending on the majority of Canadians and Americans think about the secrecy of the SPP. There are a number a people in government and out who still think the NAU is still at play but it's uncover by the SPP. Harper and Obama are still planning this but now with the new President of Mexico, who know which way he'll go. Little by little the countries are harmonizing department/orgianizations with each other and as they keep doing this without anyone knowing you have the NAU. So I don't see a civil war with Alberta or Quebec, I see people not wanting to lose this citizenship to Canada or the USA. just for debate how many would want to be know as a North American, with the capital in Wahington DC? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_and_Prosperity_Partnership_of_North_America http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread692169/pg1

I for one will welcome our new insect American overlords………

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du0d8QxlSYk

:rolleyes:

Of course the signs are everywhere but the war will be global and I think the reasons you've posed are more like exacerbating factors than a basis. The real underlying cause is the inherent unsustainable nature of our economy, especially as it relates to it's liquidating effect on our planet's ecosystems.

It'll be bad enough when it's everyone for themselves but encouraging governments to crack down with a moral imperative to keep producing wealth or else...look out. If there was ever a time in human history that called for a kumbiya moment we're approaching it, but fat chance of that. When the water-hole shrinks the animals will get meaner and we've got a whole shitload of pent up mean on top of everything else that's on our horizon.