Ohh my my.. look whos co-hosting "Power and Politics" this eve

Justin Treudeau! I truly hope he runs for the Libs but is this YET another case of Media bias?

He duffed bout comments on paliamentary process but should the CBC prove as a learning ground for his run?

I'm ashamed of the complete lack of tranparency from both the Canadian Media and the Liberals on this. Do we alow a tax-payer funded new sourvce to become a pedestal for a single party? Io would also like to see Mulcair! And Harper! Will this happens?

Please! Discuss!

My correction: this is currently on "Power play"! Not P and P!

Edited by Fletch 27

Justin Treudeau! I truly hope he runs for the Libs but is this YET another case of Media bias?

He duffed bout comments on paliamentary process but should the CBC prove as a learning ground for his run?

I'm ashamed of the complete lack of tranparency from both the Canadian Media and the Liberals on this. Do we alow a tax-payer funded new sourvce to become a pedestal for a single party? Io would also like to see Mulcair! And Harper! Will this happens?

Please! Discuss!

John Baird will co-host tomorrow and Nathan Cullen will co-host on Wednesday, please explain this bias.

That's co-hosting? Justin has been on for almost an hour...

Sickening... But, he got an education from a media guy... Looked pretty darn "green".. Watch it! He's still on! Its an eye opener

Was Power & Politics a platform for the Liberals when Dean Del Mastro walked over from his office unscheduled and was given a seat on the show to explain his financing scandal the same day the story broke?

Hmmm. Good point then... That is didn't know....

No bias then... Delete thread... I jumped the gun...

John Baird will co-host tomorrow and Nathan Cullen will co-host on Wednesday, please explain this bias.

What's the matter??? I commented about my mistake and posted it? Orrr, are you simply against others opinions... Keeping people silent! Is this a leftist forum? If it is, I will be happy to leave... But I thought this was about open and free speech?

I'm a big man, I corrected my post... Can you be a big man and listen to others opinions or position??? Ban stick? For shame...... I must be much bigger than you if I can admit my ignorance when it comes to a fucking CTV schedule! Shame.... Go ahead, silence me... It would prove typical and fitting..

Go have your leftist love in.... Jack-Layton rub-n-tugs all around.... Really?

So.. about enforcing that banstick.

Edited by Fletch 27

What's the matter??? I commented about my mistake and posted it? Orrr, are you simply against others opinions... Keeping people silent! Is this a leftist forum? If it is, I will be happy to leave... But I thought this was about open and free speech?

I'm a big man, I corrected my post... Can you be a big man and listen to others opinions or position??? Ban stick? For shame...... I must be much bigger than you if I can admit my ignorance when it comes to a fucking CTV schedule! Shame.... Go ahead, silence me... It would prove typical and fitting..

Exhibit B :)

You know, the fact that it's CTV is not publicly funded pretty much wipes out the second half of your post (that publicly funded news sources shouldn't be mouthpieces for parties). And the fact that they're having a politician from each of the main 3 on there wipes out the mouthpiece premise.

I personally have no problem with your enlightening posts, but I thought it was the forum m.o. to throwdown evocative threads.

Ctv does this the last week of when the MP's seat and they did it last year. I thought Justin was very good and has a sense of humour, especially they way he sign off as Ben Mulroney! Yes, ALL Canadian tv station get taxpayers money which as I said before, was revealed in a committee hearings when the head of SunTV went to Ottawa to complain about CBC.

I agree again,,, my bad... Feel free to trash this thread...

I should have done my homework..

I personally have no problem with your enlightening posts, but I thought it was the forum m.o. to throwdown evocative threads.

Ctv does this the last week of when the MP's seat and they did it last year. I thought Justin was very good and has a sense of humour, especially they way he sign off as Ben Mulroney! Yes, ALL Canadian tv station get taxpayers money which as I said before, was revealed in a committee hearings when the head of SunTV went to Ottawa to complain about CBC.

He knew the issues too. It will be interesting to see his knowledge and ideas on issues if he joins the leadership race.

On the actual issue:

The media likes some politicians and this is true for all parties. The media loved Layton and hated Harper and weather or not they tried to be fair, this would show though. Trudeau is clearly someone the media likes and that will help him, but remember, the media also liked Stronach (she lost) disliked Dion (he won) liked Gary Mar (he lost) disliked Rob Ford (he won) and loved Joe Clark, especially in the 90's (he lost)

Trudeau gets a head start because of this love-in with the media, but it will not determine the end result of the election; though it is good enough for a nice 5 to 10 point "freebie" in the leadership race.

The CBC bias is un-deniable... And its a shame that there is no accountability (won't disclose funding efforts) and the sheer lack of disclosure (pay). This was supposed to be the CBC..... Canadian broadcasting corp.... WTF are opinions doing on here sponsored by the "Actors guild"???? A union who is shaking in the boots of cuts or trimming....

The CBC need to be dismantled and brought back to a NEWS organization, not a fucking editorial run bu the left. My tax dollarrs are funding this crap? The CBCis no longer a nwws org... Not for many years. Eval Suloman? Hang this SOB from the highest tree.. He has dissed both mulcair (and I done even like mulcair) and lied about Harper paolitics in favor of the Libs... Is this a fair use of taxpayer money? I don't even NEED to comment on George Strombolopopigousegosue.... WTF is up with my tax Dollars?

Please! Discuss!

The CBC ic merely a shill for the NDP and the Libs

On the actual issue:

The media likes some politicians and this is true for all parties. The media loved Layton and hated Harper and weather or not they tried to be fair, this would show though. Trudeau is clearly someone the media likes and that will help him, but remember, the media also liked Stronach (she lost) disliked Dion (he won) liked Gary Mar (he lost) disliked Rob Ford (he won) and loved Joe Clark, especially in the 90's (he lost)

Trudeau gets a head start because of this love-in with the media,

because of his father
but it will not determine the end result of the election; though it is good enough for a nice 5 to 10 point "freebie" in the leadership race.