Western provinces decide to promote sustainable development

This is a discussion not a war no matter how many times ConservativesMulcair and his posse try to divide this county as East vs. West,

Fixed it for you.

Classic wedge politics by the NDP. a 10 minute flyby with a token wave to local politicians, then a big press conference to analyze the findings.

The only question is will Tom manage to fellate the entire province of Ontario in a single presser?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you.

Classic wedge politics by the NDP. a 10 minute flyby with a token wave to local politicians, then a big press conference to analyze the findings.

The only question is will Tom manage to fellate the entire province of Ontario in a single presser?

So now someone can't point out something the governments own studies say without people attacking them. Sorry Dutch Disease is something is happening and this government refuses to acknowledged it. You can ignore it if you want but facts are not East vs. West they are facts. Our government should govern on facts. It is good governance even if you think governing based on facts is somehow attacking the West.

traveller, Fletch!!!... guys, guys... Mulcair is simply following Redford's lead/instruction - you really need to pick your fake outrage spots a bit better, hey? :lol:

Alberta Premier Alison Redford has a message for Thomas Mulcair: her door is open, but visit the oil sands first

Alberta Premier Alison Redford: “
Once he's actually seen the oil sands and once he's actually been briefed, then I'm prepared to try to have a constructive conversation with him
,” Ms. Redford said before a party fundraiser in Edmonton Thursday night. “So, we'll see how it goes. But I think he's got some work to do first.”

So now someone can't point out something the governments own studies say without people attacking them. Sorry Dutch Disease is something is happening and this government refuses to acknowledged it. You can ignore it if you want but facts are not East vs. West they are facts. Our government should govern on facts. It is good governance even if you think governing based on facts is somehow attacking the West.

You are being wilfully blind if you think Mulcair is not trying to wedge ontario and the West, not coincidentally the power bases of the Tories.

It is a natural political ploy and may play well in Central Canada, but unlike you I won't put lipstick on the pig.

He could have at least had the courtesy to schedule his trip so he could nmeet with the Premier, but like his predecessor he has no interest in courting anything on this side of the country. Pointless, innit.

Instead, he'll do the minimum: flyby, presser with full phot ops, gone for another year.

You are being wilfully blind if you think Mulcair is not trying to wedge ontario and the West, not coincidentally the power bases of the Tories.

It is a natural political ploy and may play well in Central Canada, but unlike you I won't put lipstick on the pig.

He could have at least had the courtesy to schedule his trip so he could nmeet with the Premier, but like his predecessor he has no interest in courting anything on this side of the country. Pointless, innit.

Instead, he'll do the minimum: flyby, presser with full phot ops, gone for another year.

No one has even mentioned policy. All the guy said is Canada has the Dutch Disease and you guys started screaming wedge issue like facts have a right/left stance. It either exists or it doesn't.

traveller, Fletch!!!... guys, guys... Mulcair is simply following Redford's lead/instruction - you really need to pick your fake outrage spots a bit better, hey? :lol:

Alberta Premier Alison Redford has a message for Thomas Mulcair: her door is open, but visit the oil sands first

Alberta Premier Alison Redford: “
Once he's actually seen the oil sands and once he's actually been briefed, then I'm prepared to try to have a constructive conversation with him
,” Ms. Redford said before a party fundraiser in Edmonton Thursday night. “So, we'll see how it goes. But I think he's got some work to do first.”

This trip will be Mulciars "Swan Song"... Divide and conquer only works when your head isnt up your own ass..

Are you developing a stutter.

Muclair could have visited the oilsands and met with Muclair right after, while all that new information was fresh in his head. Instead, the politics of hate and division. in the tradition of Saint Jacques.

is 'Alberta is f**king Ontario and Harper is helping'. Nice.

Are you developing a stutter.

are you? I trust you will man-up and respect the MLW rule: "Do not use diminutives or character substitutions in proper names that are not recognized by the original person to whom the reference is being made"... someone might be inclined to report your continued flagrant rules abuse, hey?

of St Jacques
of Saint Jacques.
joined St Jacques
to Saint Jacques
that Saint Jacques
where Saint Jacques
Saint Jacques failed

Muclair could have visited the oilsands and met with Muclair right after, while all that new information was fresh in his head. Instead, the politics of hate and division. in the tradition of Saint Jacques.

huh! Muclair meeting with Muclair??? I appreciate talking to the voices in one's head is your domain... no need to extend upon your unfortunate affliction.

all the guy said

is 'Alberta is f**king Ontario and Harper is helping'. Nice.

citation request

are you? I trust you will man-up and respect the MLW rule: "Do not use diminutives or character substitutions in proper names that are not recognized by the original person to whom the reference is being made"... someone might be inclined to report your continued flagrant rules abuse, hey?

huh! Muclair meeting with Muclair??? I appreciate talking to the voices in one's head is your domain... no need to extend upon your unfortunate affliction.

citation request

Do you feel special with all the quotes?
Do you feel special with all the quotes?

did you have something... to say? :lol: The guy is a flagrant abuser, repeatedly, over and over again, showing complete disrespect for the late Jack Layton. So I pulled out 7 quotes - quit your whining... I expect I could have easily added in another dozen. Oh wait... perhaps you're saying you have no problem with the derogatory use/intent of "St/Saint Jacques" - yes?

Edited by waldo

did you have something... to say? :lol: The guy is a flagrant abuser, repeatedly, over and over again, showing complete disrespect for the late Jack Layton. So I pulled out 7 quotes - quit your whining... I expect I could have easily added in another dozen. Oh wait... perhaps you're saying you have no problem with the derogatory use/intent of "St/Saint Jacques" - yes?

Where does it say I am required to respect St Jacques?

and you continue the MLW rules abuse. Post reported.

I never said you're required to show respect to... anyone. I did state, emphatically, you choose to repeatedly show disrespect for the late Jack Layton.

This trip will be Mulciars "Swan Song"... Divide and conquer only works when your head isnt up your own ass..

Jesus...how quickly the Alberta Separatists forget good ole Stephen Harper's firewall letter....

Alberta = no better than the Bloc....

Edited by Rick

right here in the forum rules

Insults are the ammunition of the unintelligent - do not use them. It is okay to criticize a policy, decision, action or comment. Such criticism is part of healthy debate. It is not okay to criticize a person's character or directly insult them, regardless of their position or actions. Derogatory terms such as "loser", "idiot", etc are not permitted unless the context clearly implies that it is not serious. Rule of thumb: Play the ball, not the person (i.e. tackle the argument, not the person making it).

People who have a history of antagonistic behaviour will be treated more harshly than those who do not.

Insults levelled at third-parties (companies, political parties, nationalities) are also forbidden in the forums.

Avoid using abbreviated terms such as "Cons" or "Libs" that may be offensive to the group to which they refer. Full names are best and official abbreviations are acceptable.

Do not use diminutives or character substitutions in proper names that are not recognized by the original person to whom the reference is being made. For example, Prime Minister Stephen Harper does not identify himself as Stevie therefore, it is unacceptable to identify him as Stevie. Likewise, Paul Martin does not identify himself as Mr. Dithers, therefore, it is unacceptable to identify him as Mr. Dithers.

In the discussion forums, such infractions will be considered as third-party insults

There's is nothing wrong in companies clean up after themselves and the Minister of Natural Resources said today that land will go back to where it was before oilsands, that people will be able to drink the water from the former pods and the fish will be safe to eat. Yeah, right? What year? That what he NDP and others are stressing the environment and finding a way to have the oil sands but not hurt people or environment. I just hope the Tories don't keep saying that the NDP are trying to breakup the country, West Vs East because they aren't.

Why am I required in your mind to respect Jack Layton? Is it because he is dead?

wow! You used his proper name... was that so... hard? As for your continued propensity to ask the same questions - and to refuse to read:

I never said you're required to show respect to... anyone. I did state, emphatically, you choose to repeatedly show disrespect for the late Jack Layton.

Stalin is dead as well... He as well won't get my respect either. Report it all you want. It's personal preference. Respect is not given... It's earned. Condolences of coarse are due.

wow! You used his proper name... was that so... hard? As for your continued propensity to ask the same questions - and to refuse to read:

It's personal preference. Respect is not given... It's earned.

another guy with reading/comprehension difficulty! And no - it's not, as you say, "personal preference". There is an explicitly defined MLW board rule against using, "diminutives or character substitutions in proper names", particularly when intended to disparage/insult.

I used his name! Jack Layton! God rest his soul but I'm afraid I gained no respect for him as a party official! No insult, no disparage! It's my god given right sir! I could hold him in the same ranks as jesus or yoko Ono for all you care and that my right! I will not bestow honor where I do not think it's due! It's my right! Diminutive? Substitutions? You have no position to tell me who I need to "honor". I showed my respect in my post now stop trying to control thoughts and messages on this board...

I could post a "why I don't/didn't like jack layton" but I did not cuz I have respect or let's call it courtesy... Just don't you be telling me whom I should be dropping my trow too. Holly schnikey... Really? Call my mommy if need be.... Oye vey

another guy with reading/comprehension difficulty! And no - it's not, as you say, "personal preference". There is an explicitly defined MLW board rule against using, "diminutives or character substitutions in proper names", particularly when intended to disparage/insult.

Edited by Fletch 27

I used his name! Jack Layton! God rest his soul but I'm afraid I gained no respect for him as a party official! No insult, no disparage! It's my god given right sir! I could hold him in the same ranks as jesus or yoko Ono for all you care and that my right! I will not bestow honor where I do not think it's due! It's my right! Diminutive? Substitutions? You have no position to tell me who I need to "honor". I showed my respect in my post now stop trying to control thoughts and messages on this board...

would you like it quoted again? The reply, as stated, associates to your suggestion, "it's personal preference". Slow down and actually read, hey?