Romney Voter Fraud?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

I'm guessing a lot more voters will care about his strapping his dog on the roof of his car than they will voter fraud: Public Policy Polling ... found 35 percent of voters said they would be less likely to vote for Romney because of what he did to Seamus.

It'll be interesting to see where the voter fraud charge leads, but then paying the penalty, if it comes to that, won't hurt his pocket book in the least.

But Romney's people have indicated they will remind anyone who mentions the dog-strapped-to-the-roof incident that Obama might have eaten Seamus.

But Romney's people have indicated they will remind anyone who mentions the dog-strapped-to-the-roof incident that Obama might have eaten Seamus.

You mean 8 year old Obama? Yes lets compare the actions of an 8 year old in another culture with that of a fully grown Man. If Romney plans to run on "I make decisions that are comparable to an 8 year old" then that is a great idea. I see Shady is running with the Romney is just as good as an 8 year old Slogan but I just don't think it is catchy.

Edited by punked

Guest American Woman

You mean 8 year old Obama? Yes lets compare the actions of an 8 year old in another culture with that of a fully grown Man.

Eating dog in Indonesia is no different from eating beef in Canada or the U.S., so it doesn't even really matter that he was 8 - but of course 8 year olds do eat the meals that are prepared for them by their parents, so in that respect it's relevant. At any rate, it's not as if he ate his pet - and there are other countries where people do eat dog.

Is It Legal To Eat Dog Meat?

In some places it is legal, in some places it is illegal. Here are a few examples:

Canada: It is legal to sell and serve dog meat in Canada, as long as it is killed in front of federal inspectors.

France: Eating dog meat is seen as taboo in France, but it is not illegal. It was widely eaten in France less than 100 years ago.

Germany: Dog meat was banned in Germany in 1986, having been widely consumed in all times of war and national crisis up to WWII.

Hong Kong: The British colonial government made it illegal in 1950 to slaughter any dog or cat for food, four men were jailed in Hong Kong in 2006 for doing so.

Taiwan: It was recently made illegal to sell dog meat in Taiwan, but it is not illegal to kill dogs for the purpose of consumption and it is not illegal to eat dog meat. Dog meat is still widely eaten in parts of Taiwan.

Switzerland: Commercial production of dog meat is illegal in Switzerland, but is still consumed in some communities.

United States: It is illegal to consume dogs or animals considered to be companion animals or pets.

United Kingdom: It is illegal to kill dogs yourself or distribute dog meat, but it technically isn't legal to eat it. You would have a hard time finding a licensed abattoir to touch a dog though!

Which Countries Eat Dog?

The biggest consumers of dog meat are South Korea, North Korea, China, the Philippines, Taiwan, East Timor, Indonesia, Tonga and Vietnam. There is also a small market for dog meat in Japan, which imports around 5 tonnes of dog meat per year from China. These are not the only cultures in which dog is consumed however, dog meat is also a traditional emergency food source for communities in Alaska, Siberia, Greenland and even Northern Canada; if there is no other food available then these communities often turn to sled dogs.

link

If Romney plans to run on "I make decisions that are comparable to an 8 year old" then that is a great idea.

:lol:

There's some really funny stuff out there mocking Romney, but I really can't believe it's such an issue that it would affect how 35% of the voters vote.

There's some really funny stuff out there mocking Romney, but I really can't believe it's such an issue that it would affect how 35% of the voters vote.

I think it comes down to his motivation for running for President. People want to believe the president is capable and does care about people. In the Romney narrative though caring doesn't come into it. The dog is just one part, then their is his history if laying people off, there is a Medicare scheme even Newt was so disguised by he ran an infomercial of, statements talking down to NASCAR fans, the list goes on. So when it comes down to that this Dog thing only highlights all the other non-caring things Romney did. People don't want a President who is out for himself, or is doing it to put a feather in his success cap. I think that is where that 35% stands. The other 65% don't care if the president cares they want to know what the President will do to further the country.

Either can I. It seems kind of stange. It's not as if the dog was tied to the roof of the car with rope around its paws. It was in a quite large kennel type thing wasn't it? Anyways, it must have been slow news days regarding both the Romney and Obama dog stories.

Either can I. It seems kind of stange. It's not as if the dog was tied to the roof of the car with rope around its paws. It was in a quite large kennel type thing wasn't it? Anyways, it must have been slow news days regarding both the Romney and Obama dog stories.

Yah but that isn't the end of the story and you know it. This is according to Ann Romney her self. After sometime on the roof the dog got sick all over the car. At this point Mittens pulled the car over hosed down the dog and car and put the dog back on the roof for another 12 hour drive into Canada. Once the car rid the dog loved do much was over the dog ran away as soon as they took him off the roof. That is the story I keep seeing reported.

Oh I know punked, he's a monster. Did you hear the latest Romney scandal? He said something outrageous about cookies today. :lol:

Shady that is what the news story say happened. Even Romney's wife said the dog got sick on the roof of the car. Seriously that is the story Shady. I know you think I am embellishing the story or leaving out facts I am not, that is the story Mitt Romney told a Reporter. You don't believe it because only a crazy person would tell someone that story, he is running for office for Pete's sake.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/dog.asp

Edited by punked

Guest American Woman

According to Ann Romney, the dog got sick because it ate bad turkey off of the kitchen counter.

A lot of people transport their dogs in crates in the back of pick-up trucks; since Romney had made a windshield for the crate, I have to wonder how different that was from the pick-up scenario.

At any rate, I don't think they did it out of cruelty or lack of empathy for the dog. The reaction to this story just shows how much people love their pets. I was serious when I said that I think a lot more people are going to care a lot more about this than they will the voter fraud, if indeed it proves to be true.

How's the voter fraud investigation coming punked

I am just asking questions. You think Romney lived in his sons unfinished basement as he claims he did for 2 years? That is a real question.

Know what Romney could do to satisfy this situation? Release his 2009/2010 tax return so we can see where he lived and filed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-abrams/voter-fraud-why-romney-wi_b_1438849.html

Edited by punked

I am just asking questions. You think Romney lived in his sons unfinished basement as he claims he did for 2 years? That is a real question.

Actually, it's a basement apartment, not an unfinished basement. Anyways, of all places to claim one's official residence, Massachusetts is one of the worst. It has one of the highest state income taxes in the country. You'd think he'd claim a different state as his primary residence. Oh well. You've got a great story there punked. Let us know of any breaking news. :rolleyes:

Edited by Shady

Actually, it's a basement apartment, not an unfinished basement. Anyways, of all places to claim one's official residence, Massachusetts is one of the worst. It has one of the highest state income taxes in the country. You'd think he'd claim a different state as his primary residence. Oh well. You've got a great story there punked. Let us know of any breaking news. :rolleyes:

Really so those records that is in the article that Tagg signed off on at tax time last year are lies so his son can beat down his property values and cheat his taxes. I think I will go with the records instead of your word on this one Shady. I want to point out the Republican who filed the complaint has interviewed those who go the Mormon Temple Romney went to in Massachusetts and they say:

“They flew the coop. They moved to California. I haven’t seen Mrs. Romney in over two years, and she used to come in here all the time.”

hmmmmmmm. He owns a house in California but in Massachusetts yet he lives in his sons unfinished basement.

How come when there is any allegation over voter fraud Shady you are over it except this one time?

As for his income taxes he wont release them from the year he voted but I suspect he filed in New Hampshire where he owns a house and where is tax rate would be 0%. Sounds like Mitt "I keep my money off shore" Romney to me. which is why he might be hiding his tax returns.

Edited by punked

Once again, it was a basement apartment not an unfinished basement. Anyways, sounds like you got quite a scoop. Keep us informed on any updates to the story. This is big, big news!

Again according to Forbes you are a liar. The basement is UNFINSHED. In the face of real evidence I will expect you to be saying you are wrong. But don't take our word on it they link right to the towns records the last time inspection was done was after Romney bought a new house in Mass and after he claimed to be living there. Do all your facts come out of you butt or only some of them?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brendancoffey/2011/06/15/did-mitt-romney-live-in-his-sons-unfinished-basement-last-year/

Again according to Forbes you are a liar. The basement is UNFINSHED. In the face of real evidence I will expect you to be saying you are wrong. But don't take our word on it they link right to the towns records the last time inspection was done was after Romney bought a new house in Mass and after he claimed to be living there. Do all your facts come out of you butt or only some of them?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brendancoffey/2011/06/15/did-mitt-romney-live-in-his-sons-unfinished-basement-last-year/

No, that's not according to Forbes. It's according to some GOP candidate from 2010. Anyways, like I said. Keep us up to date on any new developments regarding basement gate.

No, that's not according to Forbes. It's according to some GOP candidate from 2010. Anyways, like I said. Keep us up to date on any new developments regarding basement gate.

No it is not read the article Shady. The journalist went and dug up the house plans and linked them. You must be right. Tagg must be lying about his house to cheat on his taxes then because those plans say the Basement is unfinished try actually reading this time.

I mean I would believe you if you Said Romney was lying he wasn't living in his Sons unfinished basement or if you said Tagg is lying to cheat on his taxes. Your position though is the town is lying about Taggs house plans two years ago to get Romney in hot water. That is the craziest position you have taken yet.

Here are the town records for anyone who wants to see how Shady is lying.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/brendancoffey/files/2011/06/Belmont-Property-View-full.pdf

You will notice they say Basement (unfinished).

Edited by punked

Looks like your investigation has long been concluded! :lol:

Did Mitt Commit Voter Fraud? Town Clerk Says 'No'

With the internet abuzz with allegations against the Republican front runner, Belmont Patch asked the expert, Town Clerk Ellen Cushman. Her answer: Romney's a resident. And the state backs her.

Yet the one person that Krager, Mencimer and the other publications and shows that have spotlighted the story did not contact was the Belmont town official who could have answered all their questions.

And Ellen Cushman, Belmont's town clerk and person responsible for voter registration, said that Romney is not only a registered voter and resident of the town since 1972, he actually has been one of the town's most active voters since 1976.

"If everyone was as dedicated as he has been, we'd have a far more involved electorate," said Cushman.

In fact, the last election he missed was a town election in April 2010 when his absentee ballot arrived late.

"And that was the one I was elected as town clerk," joked Cushman.

Link

Poor punked. :(

Looks like your investigation has long been concluded! :lol:

Poor punked. :(

So how about that unfinished basement Shady? You got some inside information. It now appears you say Tagg is cheating on his taxes. That is a big deal wanna speak to that one?

I see the town clerk says Romney residency is in Belmont. That raises a question about his 2010 taxes. If he is a resident of Belmont he should in 2010 pay taxes in Massachusetts I am willing to bet though his taxes in 2010 were filed in New Hampshire. So the case isn't closed yet. He better release those tax returns.

Edited by punked

So how about that unfinished basement Shady? You got some inside information. It now appears you say Tagg is cheating on his taxes. That is a big deal wanna speak to that one?

I see the town clerk says Romney residency is in Belmont. That raises a question about his 2010 taxes. If he is a resident of Belmont he should in 2010 pay taxes in Massachusetts I am willing to bet though his taxes in 2010 were filed in New Hampshire. So the case isn't closed yet. He better release those tax returns.

Take it up with Belmont city officials. Apparently they say everything's fine. I guess your next step is to head down there and speak to somebody.

Guest American Woman

Once again, it was a basement apartment not an unfinished basement. Anyways, sounds like you got quite a scoop. Keep us informed on any updates to the story. This is big, big news!

It was unfinished. But come on. What difference does it make?? Mitt didn't reside in the basement of his son's house. Admit it already.