Romney Voter Fraud?

Or maybe it'll give insight into his radical ideas and his true beliefs. Does anybody know what his thesis was? That would be interesting as well. Weren't you one the head attackers of Gov. Bob McDonnell's college thesis? I believe you were. Interesting. Don't you think you're being kind of hypocritical? It's ok to attack Republican's college records, but with Obama's it's ok to hide. :rolleyes:

Uh oh, looky what I found...

Any interest in Obama's thesis? Or is it just Republicans? :lol:

Well, what's Obama hiding?

He has been president for 4 years. I think we know what his ideas are as President Shady. Thanks for trying. Know what I would like to know though? Is Romney cheating on his taxes?

As Bob McDonnell I was right. Although I never said he had to release his records nor would they have told me anything. His written opinions of the time did give us some insight to the man. Although if you want to read something Obama wrote while being in collage I would suggest you start with the Harvard Law Review which Obama was the editor of. All of which is public Shady. Have you read anything by him from that time? go read Shady their are mountains of writing from Obama from that time. You want insight well then go read. So will you go and read his writings from that time? I will wait for your answer of no because you don't care, you are just trying to distract from Romney maybe committing voter Fraud.

Again Obama's collage records ARE not equivalent to Romney's taxes. Sorry.

Edited by punked

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been president for 4 years. I think we know what his ideas are as President

I'm not so sure.

Again Obama's collage records ARE not equivalent to Romney's taxes. Sorry.

Then he should unseal them, and release them. What's he trying to hide?

I'm not so sure.

Then he should unseal them, and release them. What's he trying to hide?

I just told you. The right attack machine has already gone after one of his collage teachers. Looks to me he is protecting some private citizens from attack by the right wing hate machine. He isn't hiding anything. Unlike Romney who is clearly hiding something with those tax returns. The release of which would put a target on no ones back but Romney's which is why he wont release them.

Edited by punked

No, that's just your hypothesis. You actually have no idea what's sealed away in his records. Nobody does, except Obama.

Even if he wanted to unseal them he couldn't now that he knows what the right wing attack machine would do to his old teachers. So the point is moot.

Even if he wanted to unseal them he couldn't now that he knows what the right wing attack machine would do to his old teachers. So the point is moot.

Yes, and now that Mitt Romney knows what the left has done attacking him because of his wealth, there's no way he can release his tax returns to the public either. The IRS knows what's in them, and that's all that really matters.

No, that's just your hypothesis. You actually have no idea what's sealed away in his records. Nobody does, except Obama.

Then you admit you didn't know what you were talking about when you said he was hiding his radical agenda. You still can't formulate a solid argument from one post to the next. :lol:

Well, he has released some of them. Anyhow, I've already discussed my hypothesis regarding that.

Can you refresh my memory. All I noticed was a long series of posts where you obfuscated about whether Romney was living in his son's unfinished basement.