• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it isn't. It's done all the time, In some industries it's highly unusual for people to not use a pseudonym. People appreciate their privacy.

He needs a Lawyer... and you can defend his choice... but he needs a lawyer.. it looks very bad to create a Fake Resume for a Fake Person with Fake Credentials to embellish your companies profile.

Let alone running such a business and being embrollied .. infact at the heart of an investigation using Racknine and alias.

He's an idea..

CUT BAIT

It's really, really common for people who deal with the public or have their names put out in public to use fake names.

Fair enough.. now.. if someone needed to find your persona.. it would eventually lead to YOU!

Apparently for Racknine... this fantasy person ...leads to .... well... its actually called misrepresenation.

Fake name , fake credentials ... would make this company untrustworthy..

If someone came to a job interview with fake name and fake credentials and was hired... they would soon be fired.

The company that this "Fake persona" works for says that the said person... doesn't exist and has never worked there..

It looks really bad...

There's nothing illegal about using a pseudonym in many circumstances.

However, the presence of a phantom person with a fake name in the middle of an election fraud investigation is certainly suspicious and an attention-getter.

I can see why RackNine wants to protect the info from the media and the public, but I assume that when Elections Canada and the RCMP ask the question of Meier, they'll get a real answer.

It's not looking good for the national cpc though.

Rafael Martinez Minuesa

Anyone got a backgrounder on the above name?

Apparently the name above and the Mysterious RickMcknight have a similar pattern.

Couldn't be involved...

Read the last line of his Summary on LinkedIn.

Rafael Minuesa's Summary

Web Designer / Developer with ample experience in all aspects of the Internet and Graphic Design seeking to contribute to develop and add value to quality products.

Rafael Martinez Minuesa

Anyone got a backgrounder on the above name?

Apparently the name above and the Mysterious RickMcknight have a similar pattern.

RackNine Inc. chief executive Matt Meier says a web designer and marketer who operates under the name of “Rick McKnight” is a Spaniard named Rafael Martinez Minuesa.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/firm-at-centre-of-robo-call-storm-unmasks-mystery-employee/article2375881/?service=mobile

RackNine Inc. chief executive Matt Meier says a web designer and marketer who operates under the name of “Rick McKnight” is a Spaniard named Rafael Martinez Minuesa.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/firm-at-centre-of-robo-call-storm-unmasks-mystery-employee/article2375881/?service=mobile

I don't know whether to believe this guy or not

THat was easy to get to... doing a quick crossreference and I believe their was some strange history regarding Rafael sometime last year.. IIRC

Curious to know if Rafaels personal credentials meet the credentials attributed to Rick McKnight.

I expect Rafael just received a bonus electronic transfer cheque erm... Cash :P

Ha-ha!

The new Watergate dream is so elusive for Stephen Maher and Glen McGregor...

Marty Burke and his wife filed two police complaints of harassment against unspecified members of the media.

Burke said her children have been subjected to harassment by journalists who have repeatedly visited their home to obtain comment since the robocalls story broke last month.

She said reporters and camera crews have staked out her home, chased her 11-year-old son down the street and followed her daughter to the city bus she takes to university.

"When you can't even let your kids out in the yard without being harassed, the line has been crossed."

She said she has filed two police complaints over the alleged harassment and put up a "No Trespassing" sign on her door.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Tory%2Bcandidate%2BGuelph%2Bunaware%2Bfraudulent%2Bcalls%2Bwife%2Bsays/6326492/story.html

Sad that families are hounded by the hungry media fishing for a couple of juicy quotes. Marty Burke may be fair game but damn, leave the wife and kids alone.

Sad that families are hounded by the hungry media fishing for a couple of juicy quotes. Marty Burke may be fair game but damn, leave the wife and kids alone.

Burke used his kids and wife during his election. He's such a traditional family man. Sorry but once you bring your family into your politics it's fair game from there on in.

Not surprisingly, Canadians are expecting to have a full investigation. Whoever did or did not do whatever, it's to the benefit of all to know the truth.

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=5544

IPSOS: Robo-Calling Allegations, Full Majority (75%) Supports Independent Judicial Inquiry

Edited by jacee

The media is going to show up and get quotes... I have no idea what quote they could get from the children. Sounds rediculous to me. Leave the kids alone. That said.. if its anything like the Rob Ford Fiasco with Warrior Princess where you look at the footage and there is no chilc present.. well....I guess that depends on your view of Rob Ford.. then... what I see..is a person who wanted to run for public office...is embrolled in a scandal and has refused any correspondence with the media, until finally issuing a release saying...

I know nothing..

Thank u Mr. Burke.

Possibly the best thing that happened in Guelph is this person was not elected to public office.

There is still something fishy with this whole Racknine affair.

Finally RackNine releases the official name of its Employee... and his qualifications which did indeed match the link to the name I mentioned earlier..

Their is still alot of misrepresentation going on.

Why would Racknine list Rick Mcknight aka Rafael Martinez Minuesa as Director of Marketing for ... Sumex Inc?

"On Manta, another business networking website, McKnight is listed as the head of marketing for both RackNine and Sumex Inc., an Edmonton investment banking firm.

Russel Matichuk, vice president of Sumex, said Monday that he had talked to RackNine about getting them to do some work, but they never did."

It appears that there is alot Misrepresentation Going on....

Edited by madmax

we need to know who handled his 3000 dollar loan + what it was spent on

also.. this seens to be a conflict of interest now as hes been stopping the opps from talking about the guelph robocalls during QP lately

and why did he not disclose this before??

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/speakers-riding-shifted-cash-to-tory-campaign-ensnared-in-robo-calls-probe/article2376097/

The political machine behind the man who is now Speaker of the House of Commons opened its wallet for the Guelph Conservative campaign currently under scrutiny by Election Canada’s robo-calls probe, records at the watchdog agency show.

Less than two weeks before the 2011 election, Andrew Scheer’s Regina-Qu’Appelle riding association in Saskatchewan transferred $3,000 to the Guelph Conservative campaign for candidate Marty Burke.

Edited by stopstaaron

we need to know who handled his 3000 dollar loan + what it was spent on

also.. this seens to be a conflict of interest now as hes been stopping the opps from talking about the guelph robocalls during QP lately

and why did he not disclose this before??

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/speakers-riding-shifted-cash-to-tory-campaign-ensnared-in-robo-calls-probe/article2376097/

The political machine behind the man who is now Speaker of the House of Commons opened its wallet for the Guelph Conservative campaign currently under scrutiny by Election Canada’s robo-calls probe, records at the watchdog agency show.

Less than two weeks before the 2011 election, Andrew Scheer’s Regina-Qu’Appelle riding association in Saskatchewan transferred $3,000 to the Guelph Conservative campaign for candidate Marty Burke.

Maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night, but I have no idea what you're trying to suggest here.

Nevermind. I got it now.

The political machine behind the man who is now Speaker of the House of Commons opened its wallet for the Guelph Conservative campaign ... this was the only Conservative riding association outside Guelph to transfer cash to Mr. Burke’s campaign during the writ period

There is still something fishy with this whole Racknine affair.

Finally RackNine releases the official name of its Employee... and his qualifications which did indeed match the link to the name I mentioned earlier..

Their is still alot of misrepresentation going on.

Why would Racknine list Rick Mcknight aka Rafael Martinez Minuesa as Director of Marketing for ... Sumex Inc?

"On Manta, another business networking website, McKnight is listed as the head of marketing for both RackNine and Sumex Inc., an Edmonton investment banking firm.

Russel Matichuk, vice president of Sumex, said Monday that he had talked to RackNine about getting them to do some work, but they never did."

It appears that there is alot Misrepresentation Going on....

So let say just for debate, that he Tories are behind this robocalls, they have to muddy the water and make the information go around in circles to throw off the media and the investigators. Minuesea, has come out and said, he didn't anything wrong. Sounds like the Tories. Anyway, here's a picture of the guy. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/firm-at-centre-of-robo-call-storm-unmasks-mystery-employee/article2375881/

Nevermind. I got it now.

I watched the Speaker when he said that members couldn't ask question about party money and I thought,his ways are so different from the last Speaker. There could be nothing to this but just having ANY connection to Guelph is a hot issue and being from a party that EC has already punished.