merry christmas baby jesus

bud

Hilarious video, thanks for sharing. The girl is also beautiful. Of course the video doesn't do anything alleged by Jack Webber (it isn't comparing Jesus to an ape, but nice try!) implies, but feel free to continue to engage in ridiculous hyperbole and hysterics while comparing a comedy skit on Israeli TV poking fun on Jews that wish to assimilate to vile Hamas propaganda. We don't expect anything else from you.

Hilarious video, thanks for sharing. The girl is also beautiful. Of course the video doesn't do anything alleged by Jack Webber (it isn't comparing Jesus to an ape, but nice try!) implies, but feel free to continue to engage in ridiculous hyperbole and hysterics while comparing a comedy skit on Israeli TV poking fun on Jews that wish to assimilate to vile Hamas propaganda. We don't expect anything else from you.

Hit a little close to home for an ultra right wing nationalist,huh Bobby???

By the way,I have no interest in Bud/Dub/NaomiGloveer's biased point of view either.Folks like her/him and you are more the problem than the solution...

Read the Toledoth Jeshu???If so,could you tell us what it's about?

I did notice the use of the word Goyim...A nice touch from the Zionist/Jewish bigots...

Enjoy your useless pile of rocks and inform us when the real killing starts...'Kay?

Who here bets that Bobby will go running to the mods because he's been called out?

Edited by Jack Weber

Stupid video.Stupid thread.Wrong subject title.

This should be in with religion,not international politics or rest of the world.

This happens all the freekin time!

As far as I'm concerned this reflects badly on the moderators!

WWWTT

Time for some context.

First off, this clip is from 2007, and has been circulating recently because people with an agenda wish to stir up anti-Israel sentiment.

Second... what's up with the Toblerone? Do Israelis have some kind of issue with Toblerone?

Last, but not least... while I agree that this would be pretty disturbing if it were from a children's program (ie, Pioneers Of The Future, aka Jihad Mouse)... it isn't. It's taken from a satire program whose creator says he was inspired by South Park. The show's particular aim is to lampoon 1960s and 1970s propaganda from Israel's Educational TV channel. The show is a satire of racist, sexist, pro-war attitudes in Israel, created by a left-wing Israeli.

So when you're watching this, take a moment to think about what it would be like if someone took a blasphemous clip from South Park, subtitled it, took it to someplace where the people wouldn't understand the context, and told them "Look! This is what the Americans teach their children!" ...well, that would be pretty much what's happening here.

Further reading:

http://my.firedoglake.com/edwardteller/2011/04/23/feeling-the-hate-on-easter-eve-israeli-kids-program-crucifies-a-mock-jesus/

-k

Time for some context.

First off, this clip is from 2007, and has been circulating recently because people with an agenda wish to stir up anti-Israel sentiment.

Second... what's up with the Toblerone? Do Israelis have some kind of issue with Toblerone?

Last, but not least... while I agree that this would be pretty disturbing if it were from a children's program (ie, Pioneers Of The Future, aka Jihad Mouse)... it isn't. It's taken from a satire program whose creator says he was inspired by South Park. The show's particular aim is to lampoon 1960s and 1970s propaganda from Israel's Educational TV channel. The show is a satire of racist, sexist, pro-war attitudes in Israel, created by a left-wing Israeli.

So when you're watching this, take a moment to think about what it would be like if someone took a blasphemous clip from South Park, subtitled it, took it to someplace where the people wouldn't understand the context, and told them "Look! This is what the Americans teach their children!" ...well, that would be pretty much what's happening here.

Further reading:

http://my.firedoglake.com/edwardteller/2011/04/23/feeling-the-hate-on-easter-eve-israeli-kids-program-crucifies-a-mock-jesus/

-k

People here don't realize it's satirical. I didn't know it was a parody of 60s/70s official Israel government messages warning against assimilation, but the first clue is that it's a bikini-clad female warning against the evils of assimilation. As expected, bud parrots the anti-Israel narrative in lock-step with his ilk.

Bud is desperately trying to come up with some equivalent to videos like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtt8V25lGmc&feature=related

this crap you posted is all about judgement day which is repeated by the most ardent supporters of zionists, the christian right. just like these fanatical muslims, they also believe the jews will be killed.