Tories are control freaks

Topaz

It's going to be hard for you two to communicate then. Your thought process is so muddled up and bizarre that if he can't understand abstracts, he'll never understand a thing you say.

Yes, my "thought process is so muddled up and bizarre" yet I never have any problem pwning little loonbox do I? :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever it takes to boost your fragile ego Shwa. Anyone that uses 'pwning' in an actual sentence is clearly going to need whatever he can get. I think I can hear your mom calling you for dinner upstairs btw...

Still living the fantasy life, eh loonbox? But I am sure your doctors call them delusions. Now run along and take your meds.

Bill a classic liberal is against big government yet Harpers

government is the biggest in Canadas history yet you've defended it

you've also defended the new measures against marijuana

classic liberal is for no law against marijuana and you are also against the in site

safe injection facility

classic libs are for rehabilitation

you are also for bombing iran which is not a classic lib stance

you are no classic liberal you are a closet right winger

Perhaps you should also note that along with

Harpers

government is the biggest in Canadas history

, Canada now also has the largest population it ever had. Toronto requires more government than Gravelbourg Sask but that's likely OK because it's bigger than Gravelbourg. You will also notice that in the future--- both of these places will have more government in the future than they now do.

I guess to have equal representation in Canada we could reduce the number of MPs in the over-represented provinces to match up with the under-represented ones but I think that, under that formulae, PEI would likely bitch about their newly won number of 1 MP.

Edited by Tilter

so cons are now using the chretien was a control freak too argument to justify Harper being one
Stephen Harper at least wants to try to limit the size of government, and reduce government regulations. Chretien, Liberals and the NDP want to make government bigger and more intrusive.

Yet, the OP refers to the Tories as "control freaks".

Topaz, if you want Big Government to take care of people, at least be honest and admit that this requires a control freak government.

Yeah but what would you know about such leanings, aren't you as dead set against marijuana as any other social conservative?

None if this right left lib con crap seems to mean anything anymore, everyone just seems to make it up as they go.

Not really...I just don't like whiney dopeheads...