The Official G8 Slush Fund Committee Hearing Thread

Our supposed majority government did not receive majority of the votes. It's a fact that we need to acknowledge. This shows that the system is lacking.

Two points:

1. That almost never happens. 50% of the vote is a lot.

2. PR discussions are a major cause of thread drift. You may want to start a new topic.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it weird that I am so pumped up to watch this?

Very.

While I don't approve of what Clement did, and don't like Clement, personally, this is the sort of thing which used to happen so regularly the press hardly ever even bothered to report it during Chretien's era. Hell, Chretien spent uncountable tens of millions on various gifts to Shawinigan. And I remember reading once that the feds spent more money on a certain small airport in Quebec than they did on all the airports in Alberta. That airport was the one Paul Martin used to visit his relatives from the Power corporation at their palatial country home.

Edited by Scotty

I haven't seen the whole hearings, just what I caught on the news but I did see outside of the committee room, Tony taking questions and when asked about the 50 Million, guess who jumped in behind the mike....big-mouth, court jester Baird. These two are guilty as hell and I'm tired of them saying when they KNOW they have done wrong, coming out and saying, well we'll do it right the next time. They use this reasoning to do their dirty work and get what they want! I was told by someone that worked in high security in Ottawa that Canadians really don't know how corrupt this government is! I told him, that he didn't have to tell me, I knew it but until the media gets takes a atand and reports what they know, they will get away with the G8/20 scam and more to come.

What hogwash this post is. So who is this guy, post his info so we can all find out what is going on, or is he just some imaginary friend?