Conservatives set to table bill.........

Guest Derek L

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Derek L

Those aren't really taxes on the bread though, even though I get your point.

Exactly, and going back to my original point, I pay the same for a loaf of bread as a “poor” person………I, like the poor person, would benefit if said loaf of bread was cheaper……..We both would likely spend any savings on this loaf of bread on further consumption spending……….Volume = Profit

So we should do away with them and just have people sitting at the table that are only concerned with the maximum advantage for the companies? The labour market needs to be negotiated and it needs to be balanced. What you're suggesting is an unbalanced equation.

I suggested nothing of the sort.

I stated that coprporations and unions have the same goals based in the same reason: greed.

The balance between union and corporation as currently defined is an artifice, when the true balance is supply and demand of the commodity at hand, which is labour.

I suggested nothing of the sort.

I stated that coprporations and unions have the same goals based in the same reason: greed.

The balance between union and corporation as currently defined is an artifice, when the true balance is supply and demand of the commodity at hand, which is labour.

That's still unbalanced because corporations easily have the ability to draw labour from all corners of the globe. Most labourers don't have the ability to freely move around the globe looking for work.

That's still unbalanced because corporations easily have the ability to draw labour from all corners of the globe. Most labourers don't have the ability to freely move around the globe looking for work.

It is unbalanced. Labourers can create greater demand for labour by creating their own jobs. Corporations can't create people.

If CBC is so open , then some one show me where it says what mansbridge makes and why you are at it ,show me where it shows how much the top union guys make and how much money was spent on attacking huddak in this election. And also how much did the unions give the family coalition group that was campaining for the libs? Unions were there to protect the worker , not feather your nest at someone esle's expence.

If CBC is so open , then some one show me where it says what mansbridge makes and why you are at it ,show me where it shows how much the top union guys make and how much money was spent on attacking huddak in this election.

Excuse me, but, WFT are you talking about?

If CBC is so open , then some one show me where it says what mansbridge makes and why you are at it ,show me where it shows how much the top union guys make and how much money was spent on attacking huddak in this election. And also how much did the unions give the family coalition group that was campaining for the libs? Unions were there to protect the worker , not feather your nest at someone esle's expence.

No organization has Top Union Guy as a category on their spread sheets sorry that is not a good way to keep track of numbers there buddy.