Hypocrisy!

Yukon Jack

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Gore and his enormous xenon, err, I mean carbon footprint makes him King Hypocrite. He wants the middle class and poor to pay a carbon tax to fund his money- scheming green projects. No big deal to him as he is a millionaire. A big deal to me and maybe even some of you.

My eldest daughter works for FREE THE CHILDREN - Gore is a personal friend of the young guy who started this NGO...what I find hypocritial about this NGO - is that they will work their office staff - seven days a week...twelve hours a day - with minimal renumeration...while the young guy who is the founder of the NGO ---gets 35 thousand bucks per speaking engagement - Him and Gore are a couple of well meaning delluded greed stricken jerks.. I said regarding the FREE THE CHILDREN organization that it should be about freeing the adult parents from slave labour and that would take care of the kid factor....but in the office of FTC..the on going joke is "how about freeing the adults?" Well I just hope that someone does not read this and get my daughter fired..but hypocrites seem to have a lot a clout these days ------------and the use of big eyed puppies and the round sad eyes of a child go a long way to create wealth and comfort for said weasils - who mean well of course and actually believe like AL GORE does that they are god's angels on a mission...when in fact they are parasites sucking up the emotional weakness of dumb average kids and adults alike.

It is far easier to snipe at others from behind the scenes, rather than risk saying anything yourself that might put you under point of attack. It is also very cowardly.

Have you only seen this page? :blink: I have made some real contributions to this topic.

Why not...Canadians watch everything else American. But no, it didn't start with Robertson or Falwell.

Maybe you can educate us further with a more detailed post, instead of your habit of flitting around pointing out the specs in other people's eyes. Not that it bothers me, but I know you've got more than this addled pate' of yours.

We'd all like to learn...

He's here for a post count, it's all about quantity not quality for him.

And are you familiar with bush_cheney2004 ? All he ever does is come in with little snipes. He contributes nothing, I've never seen any comments longer than two sentences. And all of his comments are simply defend America put down Canada. The man is a troll.

And you call me cowardly? I'm not the only one willing to call him out on this. Isn't this what you said about him "Maybe you can educate us further with a more detailed post, instead of your habit of flitting around pointing out the specs in other people's eyes"

Edited by CitizenX

And are you familiar with bush_cheney2004 ? All he ever does is come in with little snipes. He contributes nothing, I've never seen any comments longer than two sentences. And all of his comments are simply defend America put down Canada. The man is a troll.

And you are a whiner....I have contributed far more here at MLW than you have...rookie. I wouldn't have to "defend America" from your ilk if you didn't spend so much time defining your narrow little world view in terms of another nation's politics and policies. Try being a Canadian instead of being an anti-American.

Actually about 23,000 of the "contributions" could be paraphrased with this sentence, and pretty much all of them were based more on his own inferiority complex than actual anti-Americanism.

So says the member who bemoans the impact and inconvenience of American citizenship. A veritable expert on "anti-Americanism". My posts and contibutions are far more diverse than that, it's just that you pretty much don't like them. Tough noogies....

And you are a whiner....I have contributed far more here at MLW than you have...rookie. I wouldn't have to "defend America" from your ilk if you didn't spend so much time defining your narrow little world view in terms of another nation's politics and policies. Try being a Canadian instead of being an anti-American.

If we remove all of your useless posts, we may have a couple hundred posts (probably being too generous here) of real solid information.

If we remove all of your useless posts, we may have a couple hundred posts (probably being too generous here) of real solid information.

Do yourself a favour and put this arrogant asshole on ignore...

I did....The silence from his "contributions" is golden and deafening!!!

By your own admission,and I agree with you,the vast majority of his/her posts are useless...It's not like you would be losing anything???

Hello Jack Weber and or any one that feels like responding. I was thinking last night about our discussion, and something came to me.

All though I am agnostic I have a great deal of respect for the philosophy of Jesus. Spirituality and philosophy is a personal thing, and by personal I mean for him/her to develope. I don't agree with organized religions and dogmas, just like I don't believe in political parties and Ideologies. These things close minds and allow people to separate themselves from the rest of humanity, and are the source of some of the greatest evils in the world.

Anyways back to my thoughts. I see a great deal of similarities between what Jesus taught and what Buddha taught. The difference is the rewards of following those teachings. The reward that Jesus talked about was the kingdom of heaven. The reward Buddha talked about was the diminishment of suffering, and greater happiness in the life you are currently living.

My question to you is wouldn't Christianity be better off if it focused on the benefits of living your life as was taught by Jesus in this life? Or does it?

P.S. another similarity Jesus and Buddha shared from my understanding is that they both had to battle what I would describe as the ego. Jesus took on Satan, and Buddha took on Māra. Any thoughts on this?

Maybe we can get back on topic, here's one of my questions. I'm not telling everyone what to do, but I think if we can ignore people like bush_cheney2004 we would not keep running into this problem. If you reply to him he wins.

Edited by CitizenX

Thank-you! How are your gated communities doing? That was your ignoble start here IIRC.

If you are a troll you are the most useful and contributing one I have ever seen - Just because you do not march lock step with the younger writers does not mean that you are disruptive - what they mean is that B_C is an American - I don't believe that a group of 363 million people could be trolls....or maybe not. You are the only person other than myself who uses the term "ignoble" - a noble is a person of great generousity of power to all - ignoble is a non-generous power sucking worm.

If you are a troll you are the most useful and contributing one I have ever seen - Just because you do not march lock step with the younger writers does not mean that you are disruptive - what they mean is that B_C is an American -

Thank you Sir....calling me an American is the geatest compliment of all, for that is exactly what I strrive to be. Yes, we are old but wise....youth is wasted on the young.

Maybe we can get back on topic, here's one of my questions. I'm not telling everyone what to do, but I think if we can ignore people like bush_cheney2004 we would not keep running into this problem. If you reply to him he wins.

Well, the OP asks us what we consider to be hypocrisy. One thing that comes to mind is, posters who snipe the ideas of others from the sidelines, but are unwilling to give any of their own. I mean in general, beyond this thread, in any thread.

Now you mention 'ignore', my view is, it's better not to put anyone on the ignore list. One thing you will learn from this forum if you survive is how to deal with others who seek purely to be antagonists. How not to get upset over them, not to take things personally. Whatever does not kill me makes me stronger, as the saying goes. So let them show themselves as simple, weak fools, seeking self-confirmation in condemnation of others, if that's all they want to do. They are just as guilty of the same crimes as they claim for their very reason of being. Hypocrisy?

Yes, indeed, let them eat their own guts out. For we, Hyperboreans, it matters not.

Thank you Sir....calling me an American is the geatest compliment of all, for that is exactly what I strrive to be. Yes, we are old but wise....youth is wasted on the young.

I joke with my kids that the reason I had them was to have my own rock band---also for hair transplants and body parts.

I joke with my kids that the reason I had them was to have my own rock band---also for hair transplants and body parts.