Students Asked to Leave CPC rally in London

Silly question, the next TIME he becomes Prime Minister of course... B)

Everybody knows that... <_<

Why you need to be Prime Minister to apologize for what you did?

Why it's silly? Stepen Harper didn't pepper spray anyone, yet he still apologized.

Chretien is mute? He wasn't when he "pud pepper on his plade".

How do you know what "everybody" knows?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. If blaming the students isn't going to work, blame the media for reporting it.

What students?

Where are any specifics?

Why Chretien didn't appologize for pepper spraying students? And made fun of them instead?

What students?

***Sigh*** Once more...

You'll NEVER catch anything when trolling with an empty hook on the end of your line...

You've got to have something the fish will go after like a good spinner or spoon bait...

As I told you before, for Jack and Pike my favorite is a triple hooked Red Devil (barbless required in Manitoba)...

Sometimes a live bait works best depending on where and how fast you troll...

Once again you're welcome even if you are VERY, VERY slow to learn...

Happy trolling, weather's getting nicer for it... B)

***Sigh*** Once more...

You'll NEVER catch anything when trolling with an empty hook on the end of your line...

You've got to have something the fish will go after like a good spinner or spoon bait...

As I told you before, for Jack and Pike my favorite is a triple hooked Red Devil (barbless required in Manitoba)...

Sometimes a live bait works best depending on where and how fast you troll...

Once again you're welcome even if you are VERY, VERY slow to learn...

Happy trolling, weather's getting nicer for it... B)

You see...

Mr. No Facts/Non Sequitur is very very VERY slow...

And everything goes back to Chretien...

(How much ya' wanna bet he replies to this even though I've had him on ignore for almost 4 months?)

It looks like the opposition is clutching at straws.

All parties remove hecklers from rallies all of the time and have done so for decades. This is not something that is only done by the Conservatives. The other parties must know they do this too so it is hard to understand what they hope to gain by making this an issue.

Tying the removal of hecklers to this Carson fellow is even more bizarre. It is too bad that the RCMP and Privy Council failed to evaluate the guy properly but it is hard to see what any of it has to do with Mr. Harper. What is really needed here is an investigation to see if the RCMP has become partisan but that is not likely to happen since there is no one who can police the policemen.

A voter would have to be very young and inexperienced to fall for any of this play acting.

All parties remove hecklers from rallies all of the time and have done so for decades. This is not something that is only done by the Conservatives. The other parties must know they do this too so it is hard to

Are you really that clueless?

They weren't heckling.

Are you really that clueless?

They weren't heckling.

Thanks for the instant ad hominem. Politics are about as real as a TV show or a comic book so there is no need for insults.

Obviously if they wait for the heckler to heckle it will be too late. What all parties do, and have always done in the Television era, is remove potential hecklers before the rally even starts. If they did not do this then there would be constant heckling at every event.

It's not an ad hominem if it's true.

Isn't everyone a potential heckler?

You keep saying "everybody" does it, but have failed to provide any instances of other parties removing "potential" hecklers--i.e., people just minding their own business.

Give some examples.

It looks like the opposition is clutching at straws.

All parties remove hecklers from rallies all of the time and have done so for decades. This is not something that is only done by the Conservatives. The other parties must know they do this too so it is hard to understand what they hope to gain by making this an issue.

Tying the removal of hecklers to this Carson fellow is even more bizarre. It is too bad that the RCMP and Privy Council failed to evaluate the guy properly but it is hard to see what any of it has to do with Mr. Harper. What is really needed here is an investigation to see if the RCMP has become partisan but that is not likely to happen since there is no one who can police the policemen.

A voter would have to be very young and inexperienced to fall for any of this play acting.

What was the dead give away that they were hecklers???

Was it the hijab?

The photo with Ignatieff?

What was the dead give away that they were hecklers???

Was it the hijab?

The photo with Ignatieff?

***Sigh***

I guess the fishing season for the brain dead starts early in Ontariario... That must be the only explanation for what the trollers on MLW do...

BTW Jack, are these the same people that want the Liberals to do all those "online" checks of their candidates? Just asking because it seems to me this story is available EVERYWHERE on and off line and to still be asking the stupidest of questions about it borders on IS complete IDIOCY to be as politically correct as I can be... B)

Tying the removal of hecklers to this Carson fellow is even more bizarre.

Not bizarre in the least, it explicitly stating that they pay more attention to screening those who attend the rallies than they do their own employees who work directly for them. I would think it goes without saying that this underscores poor judgement or a lack of priorities. Whether that is true or not is a different matter, but the connection I would think should be self evident.

It is too bad that the RCMP and Privy Council failed to evaluate the guy properly but it is hard to see what any of it has to do with Mr. Harper.

Ok now you're just repeating party tripe. Mr. Harper needs to take responsibility for his staff and not shift the blame to others as the CPC is want to do.

What is really needed here is an investigation to see if the RCMP has become partisan but that is not likely to happen since there is no one who can police the policemen.

The CPC organizers should not have involved the RCMP in the removal of persons unless they were violent or threatening violence. This is the responsibility of the party staff. The RCMP is there for the protection of the candidates and to ensure order is kept. Heckling, which if you read the article this was not what they did or intended to do, is hardly grounds to involve the RCMP. Let the staff screen and remove at their discretion and involve the police only when civil disorder is involved. On that note the RCMP head has advised all officers that they are to no longer get involved in such matters, they are there to maintain order and security nothing more.

Well of course all parties do this, the difference is the CPC got caught, and didn't handle it well when they did. In typical CPC fashion they attempt to divert, when that fails, they spin and when that failed, they finally had to own up and apologize for the incident. Here's a link to the rather heartfelt apology.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canadavotes2011/story/2011/04/07/cv-election-harper-apology-1239.html

***Sigh***

I guess the fishing season for the brain dead starts early in Ontariario... That must be the only explanation for what the trollers on MLW do...

BTW Jack, are these the same people that want the Liberals to do all those "online" checks of their candidates? Just asking because it seems to me this story is available EVERYWHERE on and off line and to still be asking the stupidest of questions about it borders on IS complete IDIOCY to be as politically correct as I can be... B)

I cannot delve into the minds of the Con(right wing) ideologue...

Just as I cannot delve into the mind of the NDP (left wing) ideologue...

A little insight into this "idiocy",that you have correctly pointed out, can be seen in the MMA thread and The Professor's recent missives...

Ya' might want to take a look at that Trump thread,too..

The answer(s) will be self evident...

Edited by Jack Weber

Obviously if they wait for the heckler to heckle it will be too late. What all parties do, and have always done in the Television era, is remove potential hecklers before the rally even starts. If they did not do this then there would be constant heckling at every event.

The POlice are on their way. You are being arrested because they want to get you now before you rob that bank you were in yesterday.

You know, no need to "wait for the robber to rob , it will be too late"

The POlice are on their way. You are being arrested because they want to get you now before you rob that bank you were in yesterday.

You know, no need to "wait for the robber to rob , it will be too late"

I think the pc term is...

"Pre-emptive Law Enforcement"...

Rummy and Wolfowitz would be so proud...

Well of course all parties do this, the difference is the CPC got caught, and didn't handle it well when they did.

True. Harper (if he ever pepper spray the students) should do as Chretien. Make joke of it and pud pepper on his plade :)

Harper is too friggin' serious. He should make fun of the media too.

But in this "case" there was nothing for him to even utter a word. But he's young and keep learning. Long political career ahead of him.

Got you and couple other liberals flipping at the end of my line.

:lol:

How stupid are you?

YOU are the fish dumb-dumb!

5 x on the same lure to boot... (Love that triple hook Red Devil)

:lol::lol:

:lol:

How stupid are you?

YOU are the fish dumb-dumb!

5 x on the same lure to boot... (Love that triple hook Red Devil)

:lol::lol:

Now now...

Mr. No Facts/Non Sequitur will admonish you for name calling!!

Something about his mother and pigs is the usual non sequitur/rant...

I think the pc term is...

"Pre-emptive Law Enforcement"...

Rummy and Wolfowitz would be so proud...

EXACTLY!

But it's all typically Liberal.

To prevent crime register and confiscate from the law abiding.

Now now...

Mr. No Facts/Non Sequitur will admonish you for name calling!!

Something about his mother and pigs is the usual non sequitur/rant...

That's where the SKILL comes in... Right troll speed and the right bait...

Didn't call him anything he didn't call me first... ;)

That dang Red Devil hasn't failed me yet... :lol: