Federal Election Polls

He tweeted that Layton has less ground to make up to become PM then Harper does to win a Majority and the Liberal Bleeding has stopped. Sounds to me like it will look like what we have seen from other major pollsters like AR. NDP 3 or 4 points back from the Conservatives, Liberals still have some life in Ontario and maybe just MAYBE Atlantic Canada.

At this point voters have decided it is all about the ground game in the close ridings.

the experts disagree, with a popular surge ground game doesn't count for anything people are engaged and motivated and don't need encouragement to vote, those who are motivated on both sides will come out...

As long as they are clear in where they take their source from, I do not have one bit of a problem with it.

if they framed by saying "one pollster is reporting this, yadda, yadda" that's ok...but when they infer it as their pollster is only definitive pollster then they're misleading the viewer...

He tweeted that Layton has less ground to make up to become PM then Harper does to win a Majority and the Liberal Bleeding has stopped.

I think you're right. I just saw a tweet that said all 4 polls released today (at least to the one doing the tweeting, since we haven't seen EKOS) have Ontario numbers that are different. We'll pretty much have to wait to find out.

He tweeted that Layton has less ground to make up to become PM then Harper does to win a Majority and the Liberal Bleeding has stopped. Sounds to me like it will look like what we have seen from other major pollsters like AR. NDP 3 or 4 points back from the Conservatives, Liberals still have some life in Ontario and maybe just MAYBE Atlantic Canada.

Just saw those. You're probably right then.

Know what this sounds like to me? Sounds like the same story we got last weekend and the weekend before. NDP voters (Young families, young people, etc.) aren't home on the weekend. Look at the polling the NDP level off or decline in all the weekend polls. I know they have to sample so many type of people that doesn't mean that they are sampling the cross section though.

According to Frank Graves' latest tweet, both the CPC and NDP have firm supporters that are sure to vote. He says that the edge still belongs to the CPC, but that doesn't sound like they have much of a lead at all.

According to Frank Graves' latest tweet, both the CPC and NDP have firm supporters that are sure to vote. He says that the edge still belongs to the CPC, but that doesn't sound like they have much of a lead at all.

If he says Liberal support has firmed it means any climb from the last came from the CPC. That is good news all around.