Newest poll BAD news for progressives

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Tell, how would you feel if the Liberals or the NDP, cheated and over spent 1.2 million and then got a rebate (taxpayers dollars, 800,000.00) from the from Election Canada? It wasn't a mistake, an accident, they planned it. It just like the bribing of Cadman, but thats ok with you too. You must not have high moral values, if you vote for this party knowing what they are charge with. As far as Chretien goes, most of the time I was too busy raising my family to keep tabs on the Libs but I DID vote them out over the adscam, are you going to vote out Harper? probably not.

I was to busy raising my family to keep tabs on what chretien did? lol I can't believe you would come out with something so stupid as that, well while you worry about 800g's, I worry about the 100 mil or more that disappeared under chretien. You will always have coruption or mistakes or bending of the rules, with any govermnet, but just not to the extreme as the libs under chretiens. So the lib senator is guilty I have just read, talk about blatant stealing on his part, that guy must think canadians are really stupid, to do what he did. For every little scandal you come up with on the cons anyone of us will come up with a scandal 10 fold that the liberals were guilty of. Face it libs are corrupt ,it is in thier blood.

I just ask the question how visible is Ignatieff really? I've never seen him on local news. He's only really on cable news which no one really watches and he's in the papers far less than Harper is. No one knows who the guy is. He's doing as much as he can with the exposure he's got. Your view is completely understandable but you'll never get the entire story until you actually see him out on the stump. To say that he's not Prime Ministerial - not ready for a fight - at this point is ridiculous. Wait 2-3 weeks into the campaign and then let's revisit the issue.

Harper has made Ignatieff visible. Ignatieff has let Harper define him. Canadians' opinions of Ignatieff are already entrenched. He may be ready for a fight, but he's likely to get tuned out by a lot of Canadians who haven't been impressed with him at all in the last 2 years.

At first, I couldn't figure out why the is bad for the Progressive Conservatives....until I realized you meant the left.

Funny though, given that the left is more concerned with protectionism and maintaining the entitlements, that they would label themselves as progressives...they are more like conservatives, trying to maintain the old order while the conservatives, trying to modernize are more like classical liberals.

Bravo! Very true.

The Liberal numbers are crashing as their voters move to the greens as far as I can tell. Newest poll has the Cons at 39% Libs 23 and NDP at 17. The internals are horrible for the Liberals their biggest drag is their leader by far who almost half of Canadians think of as Arrogant.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/ignatieffs-numbers-plummet-as-tories-unleash-another-attack-ad/article1937593/

Amazing those "poll" numbers:

link

They are so bloody inconsistent I really don't follow them at all anymore.