Creation

betsy

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't explained about the trilobytes. How come?

Uh-oh....I hope this is not Theobold's 29 Evidences being regurgitated again.....we've already dealt with that! Theobold's a goner! :lol:

After about twenty attempts at asking, you still can't answer the question. You're a coward, betsy; hiding from what challenges your precious beliefs.

After about twenty attempts at asking, you still can't answer the question. You're a coward, betsy; hiding from what challenges your precious beliefs.

How can I answer when you don't explain your point?

All I'm saying is, don't you resurrect any of the rubbish 29 so-called Evidences of Theobold! We're through with Theobold! He's already been ridiculed and refuted - even by some evolutionist scientists!

So you keep repeating the mantra of "trilobites." I don't want to go into a guessing game as to what you're on about!

Since you're using trilobites as your argument, it's only sensible to expect that the onus is on you to explain what exactly is your argument!

So, you say trilobites....

What about them? What's your point? EXPLAIN!

Respond accordingly and put your money where your mouth is. Don't make me yell.

Edited by betsy

How can I answer when you don't explain your point?

By dropping the pretense that you need to know the question has a point and what that point is before giving an answer. It's just a delay tactic; another way for you to lamely avoid answering, because, quite evidently, you can't. At least, not in a way that fits with your current, and cherished, belief system.

By dropping the pretense that you need to know the question has a point and what that point is before giving an answer. It's just a delay tactic; another way for you to lamely avoid answering, because, quite evidently, you can't. At least, not in a way that fits with your current, and cherished, belief system.

Well, all you have to do is explain your point! What's up with the trilobites? Then you'll know whether I'd avoid giving the answer!

C'mon. State your argument precisely. What's so hard about that? What have you got to lose?

Who's using delay tactics here?

IT WAS YOU WHO BROUGHT UP THE TRILOBITES - SEVERAL TIMES!

WHY DID YOU BRING THEM UP?

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR OWN ARGUMENT! EXPLAIN WHAT IS IT YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT!

This is a forum! Not a Guessing Game! We're not psychic here who could read minds!

Admit it! You can't explain your own argument....because I suspect, you don't have any! :lol:

Prove me wrong. What about your precious trilobites?

Explain!

That is, IF you can. :)

Edited by betsy

No, I don't. That's what I said to you about dropping the pretense (i.e. deflection tactic) that I do.

That's what I asked you.

Bambino: Where are the trilobites, betbet?

Betsy: Say, what?

Bambino: The trilobites.

Betsy: Oh...<waiting for more>

Bambino: Betbet....

Betsy: What?

Bambino: What about the trilobites?

Betsy: What about them? <waiting for more>

Bambino: BETSY! I said, the trilobites!

Betsy: I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID! TRILOBITES!

Bambino: What about them?

Betsy: :blink: What about them? <waiting>

Bambino: Betsy, you're using delaying tactics!

Betsy: :unsure: I am? B-but...I've been waiting for your explanation...

Bambino: So, what about the trilobites?

Betsy: WHAT ABOUT THEM????

:lol:

<whispers> He doesn't know how to explain his argument. :D

Edited by betsy

Where did they go? They must have been 'created' at the same time as everything else including the Black Death.

Well, now you've gone and ruined all her efforts at directing our attention away from the question and undone her charade that that question was never asked in the first place. Now she has to start all over again!

Just to take it back to the beginning:

Your cue, betsy...

You're asking: What's a trilobite? How long ago did they live? Where are they today?

I'll repeat my answer:

So explain what a trilobite is. How long ago did they live? Where are they today?

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

Obviously you think you've got a solid argument behind the trilobite.

Then, spit it out!

EXPLAIN YOUR ARGUMENT!

C'mon, DOP and BAMBINO.....I'm waiting forever here....

Edited by betsy

A question isn't an argument. He wants to know how you answer that question given your view of how nature functions. Yet page after page you continue to avoid the question.

A question is an argument, if it is being used as an argument or to support an argument!

The onus is still on them to explain their point! This is not a guessing game! I don't read their minds! I don't even know what they think my "view of how nature functions," is.

What is my view on how nature functions?

I've repeatedly asked Bambino to explain, yet page after page he refuses to explain his own argument!

How hard is it to explain one's argument? Unless they themselves don't really know enough to explain it?

If the ones presenting the argument cannot even explain it....how the heck can they expect anyone to?

Since you seem to know what they're on about....perhaps you can explain?

Edited by betsy

Classic betsy: argue about the question being itself an argument in order to avoid answering the question. It's her last - though lame - line of defence.

Okay, okay, okay. So I'm all that. I'm ignorant, you see....so I need help here.

Now.

What about the trilobites? What's your point?

Please explain it so ignorant little me will understand what your argument is all about.

I'm waiting ever so patiently. Hoping that you'll help me understand. :)

Edited by betsy

Look folks, I'm already saying I'm ignorant, and that I need Bambino's and DOP's help to make me understand what it is they're trying to present as an argument.

Bambino and DOP, please - I'm on my knees and imploring you - explain it to me.....enlighten me.

How can I respond if I don't know what you're on about?

Hey, who knows, maybe this will be the one that will finally convince me to go over to your side....how's that for incentive? :D

Explain your argument. What about the trilobites?

Edited by betsy