NFL Playoffs

lukin

If that's thje best you've got then all I can say is that you seem to be a disgruntled Ravens fan who's upset that your team keeps coming up short against the Steelers..

Cleveland Browns/Baltimore Ravens...The tradition continues against Pittsburgh...

:lol::lol:

1 clip is from Ray Lewis TV show!

Poor Ray Ray..He was probably embarassed that he got dec;eated by a Wide Receiver.At least he should be!

And the other was a bunch of Raven slurpers whimpering and whining about legal blocks that their blessed players had to deal with!

Wah wah wah....

And if you think that's "dirty",you really have no grasp of the history of professional football...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they would! Oh... you said 'self-respecting... :D

Go Pack! Hey, if the Packers weren't there, I'd be rooting for the Bears, just because.

As for Cutler, that was a killer for sure. I mean, Hanie looked good, but I doubt he would have taken a games worth of pounding by the Packer D. Say what you want about Jay Cutler, but he was getting his share and he stood in there. I even thought he was starting to adjust too... bummer.

The problem this year was never really Cutler.It was the O-Line was horrendous!!!

I noticed after the Giants almost killed Cutler on that Sunday night game back in October that the Bears went to more double and triple Tight End sets to protect the Qb from pressure.This bought Cutler alot of extra time because he's moblie anough to shift to either his left or right and evade the pressure enough to allow a receiver to get free.

They seemed to get away from that against Green Bay...

I do think Hanie looked good enough to semd Todd Collins into retirement because Collins looked awful.

Being a Bears fan,I should hate the Packers...But I don't.I've always had alot of respect for the Lombardi teams of the '60's,and even though Brett Farve carved us unto dogmeat most of the time (especially at Soldier Field),I always like watching him play...

If that's thje best you've got then all I can say is that you seem to be a disgruntled Ravens fan who's upset that your team keeps coming up short against the Steelers..

Nope, I'm not a Ravens fan. Although I do like Ray Lewis. But yes, "all I've got" is video of Hines Ward cheap shoting people from behind. I didn't know that wasn't enough.

Poor Ray Ray..He was probably embarassed that he got dec;eated by a Wide Receiver.

Yep, from behind.

Nope, I'm not a Ravens fan. Although I do like Ray Lewis. But yes, "all I've got" is video of Hines Ward cheap shoting people from behind. I didn't know that wasn't enough.

Yep, from behind.

It was'nt enough...And you don't know dirty football at all...

Here's a perspective I agree with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TapQystEBk

I agree with Rome's take that it's always the whimper of the defeated in football to claim some guy who drills people is "dirty"...

It's the weaklings way out...

Check out videos on Bucko Kilroy,Hardy Brown,Dick "Night Train" Lane,and,George Atkinson if you want to know what dirty really is...

They are all on YouTube and will be very instructive....

So to sum up Jack's argument. Because players were dirty in the past, means that Hines Ward isn't dirty in the present. Even though he hits people when they're not looking, with their backs turned. Ok there Jack. Have another Scotch, or Bourbon buddy. :)

So to sum up Jack's argument. Because players were dirty in the past, means that Hines Ward isn't dirty in the present. Even though he hits people when they're not looking, with their backs turned. Ok there Jack. Have another Scotch, or Bourbon buddy. :)

Wrong...Again...

A shorter summation is that you don't know what you're talking about at all...

Even the most entertaining SUperBowl is worse than most Grey Cup games. THe Canadian game, despite having only a handfull of teams, is a much more entertaining version of football.

Hopefully, the NFL will one day adopt some rules to make it a better spectator sport.

Even the most entertaining SUperBowl is worse than most Grey Cup games. THe Canadian game, despite having only a handfull of teams, is a much more entertaining version of football.

Hopefully, the NFL will one day adopt some rules to make it a better spectator sport.

I find the NFL very entertaining.

On a side note from last night, I'm curious to know what Axl Roses's reaction is to the half-time show. :lol:

I find the NFL very entertaining.

Me too. I haven't watched a Grey Cup game in a decade. They're boring as hell, and I couldn't care less about the players involved. Any CFL player that's any good, gets a job in the NFL. So in essence, watching the CFL is like watching minor league football.

LOL. You're just like Dana Carvey's character from SNL!

In Jack's day, everything was better! :rolleyes::lol:

If that's the best you have,and for most of the players I mentioned I was'nt alive,I stand by what I said before...

You know precisely shite from shinola about football...

I'll also add that I now know I'll forget more about this sport than you'll ever know...

Well..

The last few Grey Cups have'nt been that great,but in general,I agree that there have been far better Grey Cups than Super Bowls...

Yesterdays Super Bowl was a pretty good football game ,however...

Also,I agree that the rules in place in the CFL make for a far more exciting football game.I am a football fan,first and foremost,I'm not a fan of a specific league...There's good and bad in many forms of the game.

For my money,if it's football for football's sake,I'll watch:

1.A CFL game

2.An NCAA or a CIS game

3.An NFL game

Of course,it all depends on the time of year and the day I'm watching...Or if I'm paying!!!!

As I said,for someone like me who loves the sport,I watch football from July until February.In fact,kiddo has got indoor tryouts for spring football coming up in a few weeks!

Edited by Jack Weber

CFL is good football but I find it depends on the teams involved. The CFl is a much bigger deal out West then it is here in Ontario. When I lived in Alberta I went to a few games and people are absolutely crazy for it out in the prairies for some reason.

Like Jack I too enjoy watching college football over the NFL more times then not. It's just better football in many aspects. I find that the players are really trying hard and letting it all hang out. No million dollar contracts yet.

On a side note from last night, I'm curious to know what Axl Roses's reaction is to the half-time show. :lol:

"Whoaduuude, that song sounds totally familiar for some reason..."

"Whoaduuude, that dude in the hat with the guitar looks kind of like a dude I used to know from somewhere..."

"Whoaduuude, that dude in the skirt is macking on the dude in the hat..."

"Whoaduuude, I need more Vicodin, like bad..."

-k