The Agenda Of Islam

Oleg Bach

Recently I recieved some junk mail. There was a nice package entiled PEACE...a little folder with some information inside. There was a picture of the largest mosque in North America - at the former small town of Maple..just north west of Toronto. I have seen the building and it is a spectaular base of operation.

Within this folder there was an explaintion how this Islamic group..wished to unite all religions ...and they wanted to fund schools...and how much they help all those in need - even the non-Muslims...what I saw was an agenda..It is their hope that all of North America and all the world will be one under Islam...These are not the terrorist extremists I am speaking of but the patient moderates who know that it will take time.

The only difference between an extremist Muslim and a moderate one is the time factor..The violent extremists want results immediately..where as the moderates don't care if it takes a few generations..they are patient - and the so-called facists are not.

Recently I recieved some junk mail. There was a nice package entiled PEACE...a little folder with some information inside. There was a picture of the largest mosque in North America - at the former small town of Maple..just north west of Toronto. I have seen the building and it is a spectaular base of operation.

Within this folder there was an explaintion how this Islamic group..wished to unite all religions ...and they wanted to fund schools...and how much they help all those in need - even the non-Muslims...what I saw was an agenda..It is their hope that all of North America and all the world will be one under Islam...These are not the terrorist extremists I am speaking of but the patient moderates who know that it will take time.

The only difference between an extremist Muslim and a moderate one is the time factor..The violent extremists want results immediately..where as the moderates don't care if it takes a few generations..they are patient - and the so-called facists are not.

You are talking about Ahmadiyyans. They are no different than many christian sects. Sincerely invested in peace, sincerely concerned about others' welfare but, unfortunately, caught up in the notion that people need to think alike in order to agree. Nothing new or threatening about them.

You are over-generalizing. Not all moderate Muslims want Islam to take over the entire world and all religions.

You are talking about Ahmadiyyans. They are no different than many christian sects. Sincerely invested in peace, sincerely concerned about others' welfare but, unfortunately, caught up in the notion that people need to think alike in order to agree. Nothing new or threatening about them.

The agreement they ultmately want is for you and I to be in a mosque bowing to the east - to joyous harmony - I don't want to bow and prostrate myself...What the hell does the almighty expect from a measily little speck of fly shit like me? Submission to some man made dogma in the name of GOD...I might not be the smartest tool in the shed but in my little brain it is not hard to figure out God has better things to do than watch lowly ants bow to him.

You are over-generalizing. Not all moderate Muslims want Islam to take over the entire world and all religions.

Of course they do. They are no different than myself - who would love to see real Christianity spread over the whole face of the planet..I believe it would be the best outcome for all of man kind...The Muslims think exactly the same way..because they have ultimate faith in the teachings of Mohamid - as I do in the teachings of Jesus the Christ - Muslims are no different than I in that respect.

The agreement they ultmately want is for you and I to be in a mosque bowing to the east - to joyous harmony - I don't want to bow and prostrate myself...What the hell does the almighty expect from a measily little speck of fly shit like me? Submission to some man made dogma in the name of GOD...I might not be the smartest tool in the shed but in my little brain it is not hard to figure out God has better things to do than watch lowly ants bow to him.

Are you surprised that islam is a proseltytizing religion? Yes, much like other proselytizing religions (christianity being the notable other), it's true that they would like you to worship their brand of god, for your sake and their own. As long as they do so through charitable acts and reasoned discourse, what's the problem?

Are you surprised that islam is a proseltytizing religion? Yes, much like other proselytizing religions (christianity being the notable other), it's true that they would like you to worship their brand of god, for your sake and their own. As long as they do so through charitable acts and reasoned discourse, what's the problem?

The road to hell and slavery is paved with good intentions I suppose. "Charitable acts and reasonable discourse" - sounds nice but it is the end results of these persuasive measures that I find worrisome. I have seen woman,men and children say "but he is so nice" - and in the end you are under the control of a real nice dictator..no one dictates to me unless it is God himself..all religion is formulated by human hands and minds...I have my own agendas and problems - I don't one somebody elses problems...gently forced on me...let Islam - Judaism - atheism and all the rest of the religions simply shut the f**k up...Question...are you a Muslim or some soft hearted liberal push over with no sense of tradtion or family pride and or identity? On a personal note - my family have been who they are for over 2000 years and I don't need some buggy eyed Christian or brown eyed bastard Muslim with a soft demeanor..lording over me>

The road to hell and slavery is paved with good intentions I suppose. "Charitable acts and reasonable discourse" - sounds nice but it is the end results of these persuasive measures that I find worrisome. I have seen woman,men and children say "but he is so nice" - and in the end you are under the control of a real nice dictator..no one dictates to me unless it is God himself..all religion is formulated by human hands and minds...I have my own agendas and problems - I don't one somebody elses problems...gently forced on me...let Islam - Judaism - atheism and all the rest of the religions simply shut the f**k up...Question...are you a Muslim or some soft hearted liberal push over with no sense of tradtion or family pride and or identity? On a personal note - my family have been who they are for over 2000 years and I don't need some buggy eyed Christian or brown eyed bastard Muslim with a soft demeanor..lording over me>

I think I have a different understanding of good intentions than you. For me, 'good intentions' are plans not pursued. One thing I will not accuse religious moderates engaged in goodwill of is not following up their concern for their fellow humans with real support.

A democracy is not valuable if absent of the free exchange of ideas. I reject more than I accept, but I want them all accessible for my perusal.

No, I'm not a muslim nor is my family. I am an atheist. We are catholics for 3 hundred yrs and before that hindu brahmin. I can also trace my family history back two thousand yrs, but I'm only concerned with the man I am today. Question: Why are you asking me if I'm soft hearted, when I'm the one who's not afraid of others' opinions being 'gently forced' upon me?

Of course they do. They are no different than myself - who would love to see real Christianity spread over the whole face of the planet..I believe it would be the best outcome for all of man kind...The Muslims think exactly the same way..because they have ultimate faith in the teachings of Mohamid - as I do in the teachings of Jesus the Christ - Muslims are no different than I in that respect.

Not all Christians want Christianity to spread across the entire planet either. I grew up Christian, but don't practice much anymore. But in my days when i had a stronger faith i didn't want Christianity spread across the world. I really didn't care what anyone else believed in.

Right now you are at the level of untested hypothesis. You need to gather some evidence (some polls maybe?) to prove how much merit this guess of yours has. I dont think some junkmail ad does the trick.

I think I have a different understanding of good intentions than you. For me, 'good intentions' are plans not pursued. One thing I will not accuse religious moderates engaged in goodwill of is not following up their concern for their fellow humans with real support.

A democracy is not valuable if absent of the free exchange of ideas. I reject more than I accept, but I want them all accessible for my perusal.

No, I'm not a muslim nor is my family. I am an atheist. We are catholics for 3 hundred yrs and before that hindu brahmin. I can also trace my family history back two thousand yrs, but I'm only concerned with the man I am today. Question: Why are you asking me if I'm soft hearted, when I'm the one who's not afraid of others' opinions being 'gently forced' upon me?

Catholics have always been atheists. No wonder you dumped the religion and took on an honest title...virgin birth - worship of motherhood - and saints galore...giving St. Peter the keys to the company - after him being a rat - and Paulism though St. Paul who was a deviate self serving user for political reasons... I must be an athesist also - but I still believe in GOD...

The way I see is that all religions that engage in any sort of evangelical or missionary activities must want to "take over the world" to some degree.

They all think theyre "saving everyone". Cough cough.

re: The only difference between an extremist Muslim and a moderate one is the time factor

Funny how the politically correct are afraid to call them out on that but will ridicule Christians chronically for their beliefs.

Most people who 'ridicule' christians here are former christians themselves, seeking to confront issues from their lives and to shed the religious skin that covers their society. For example, it's organized christian organizations, not muslim or buddhist or hindu groups, that control the anti-abortion lobby and have influence in government here. If you want to see the fight for evolution against islam, I suggest you investigate a muslim society and the work of groups like RAWA in afghanistan.

re: The only difference between an extremist Muslim and a moderate one is the time factor

Funny how the politically correct are afraid to call them out on that but will ridicule Christians chronically for their beliefs.

Your second point, unfortunately, has some teeth to it.

Your first point is inane bigotry. Or, maybe, it's simply inane. Either way, it's false.

Most people who 'ridicule' christians here are former christians themselves, seeking to confront issues from their lives and to shed the religious skin that covers their society. For example, it's organized christian organizations, not muslim or buddhist or hindu groups, that control the anti-abortion lobby and have influence in government here. If you want to see the fight for evolution against islam, I suggest you investigate a muslim society and the work of groups like RAWA in afghanistan.

He might have liked RAWA pre-9/11; but since they commit the unholy terrorist act of opposing the war, I doubt he'd have much use for them now.

• 2 months later...

Someone forwarded me a link to this guy Pat Condell:

http://www.patcondell.net/

He's a Brit who did a youtube clip commenting on the recent kerfluffle in Britain over some politico's criticism of official multiculturalism. He comments that in practice it is merely "giving muslims whatever they want and being careful not to offend them, or else you're called racist! And it never works the other way around!"

Unlike some critics, he talks calmly and sensibly. He doesn't seem to be a wingnut or a racist himself at all. He's just a man who believes that multiculturalism has failed in his country because it got perverted into political correctness for the benefit of one faith alone.

He's got some evidence on his side. I thought that although we are not as far down that path as Britain we certainly seem to have taken a few steps that way at times.

Might be some grounds for discussion.

I do not doubt that Islam has an animus inimical to the ultimate welfare of mankind ; however, I believe that though it should be resisted and repudiated that, nonetheless, imagining it to be some monolithic force operating in unison toward singular goals is an exageration of its capabilities. Islam consumed itself many times during the Medieval ages, with one sect dethroning and usurping or revolting from the overall polity time and time again.

Again, Islam needs to be openly resisted and repudiated, and it is scandalously dangerous to present an image of Islam as being somehow neutral or almost ornamental ; nonetheless, exagerating its efficaciousness could cause undue, needless or unnecessary reactions to it.

Pax,

Tim

Edited by Timothy17

I have noticed that a time or two myself. I prefer to extend my contempt to all religons except mine (assuming atheism is seen as a religon).

Pinko,

Not sure what you are talking about. Regardless, I believe it is in the common good and interest to both resist Islam when or if it attempts to make gains, and repudiate Islam or myths about Islam when discovered. Traditionally it has always been a very violent and oppressive religion, and nothing today gives us any reason to imagine this underlying animus has changed.

Pax,

Tim

Edited by Timothy17

The agenda of Islam is for all Islamic nations to band together under one flag and crush the western way of life.

Search Hizb ut-Tahrir and you'll the see the true nature of Islam and its true aims.

Don't be blinded by the Political correctness of the CBC. We are very much under siege.