Black Conservatives Slam The Media!

This is some great video of Black Tea Party members conversing with some of the liberal media. You can tell by the questions and comments that the media are quite taken aback. Probably in disbelief that these people have strayed so far from their Democrat masters. :rolleyes:

This is some great video of Black Tea Party members conversing with some of the liberal media. You can tell by the questions and comments that the media are quite taken aback. Probably in disbelief that these people have strayed so far from their Democrat masters. :rolleyes:

Yes well, even people can still be stunned by Jews for Jesus too.

Wow...

Niger Innes and Allen Keyes...

No Thomas Sowell???

No J.C. Watts???

That's probably the extent of influence black conservatives have,in terms of numbers...They are clearly part of the 1.5% of Fox's black viewership as noted on the Colbert Report last night!

Interesting this comes about after the scum Andrew Breibart got outted for what he really is...

A race baiting weasel who tried to use a doctored tape in a tit for tat manner because one of his "Tea Party Patriots" was found out to be a bigot...

But the Tea Party is about strict constitutionalism and there's no racial animous at all in it whatsoever,because all 10 or 11 black Tea Party members say so...

A little too convenient....

Edited by Jack Weber

Tea Party expresses no want for "Tea Party Express" :lol:

Effective Immediately, Tea Party Express Is No Longer a Member of the National Tea Party Federation

Tea Party Express... expresses response to expulsion! It's gold Jerry, real gold! (ya can't make this stuff up)

"The Tea Party Express with over 400,000 members is by far larger than the Tea Party Federation’s entire membership. Most rank-and-file tea party activists think we’re talking about Star Trek when we try to explain who the “Federation” is. Given the absurdity of the actions by the "Federation," this is quite fitting, since their conduct is alien to our membership.

"Groups trying to say who can or can't be 'expelled' from the tea party movement is arrogant and preposterous. Perhaps this explains why so many tea party groups have left the "Federation" during the past few months. Whatever the reason, most tea party activists are focused on taking back their country and the upcoming 2010 elections and not silly power games being played by individuals such as those in the "Federation."

"To add to the absurdity of the "Federation" they have also informed us that our members can't participate in something called their "basecamp" communication network, which makes us think that the individuals involved in the "Federation" spend a bit too much time watching science fiction movies and cartoons. We here at the Tea Party Express prefer a focus that is more grounded in the Constitution and electing tea party conservatives to offices of import in these 2010 elections.

The "Federation" has enabled and empowered the NAACP's racist attacks on the tea party movement, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

"Circular firing squads of groups within the tea party movement attacking one another accomplish nothing, and on this issue the Tea Party Federation is wrong, and has both enabled and empowered the NAACP’s racist attacks on the tea party movement. Which is something they'll realize when they beam themselves back from basecamp."

That's probably the extent of influence black conservatives have

That's probably all your mind will allow. Otherwise your world view crumbles around you. It's sad when I see old people struggle to hold on to past stereotypes, like you do constantly. :rolleyes:

That's probably all your mind will allow. Otherwise your world view crumbles around you. It's sad when I see old people struggle to hold on to past stereotypes, like you do constantly. :rolleyes:

Selective quoting again because you cannot refute what I say...

I realize that you're a kid who thinks he knows everything,but could you elucidate for me,and everyone else,how my world view is crumbling around me?

What stereotypes do I hold?

Please...I would love to know this information from a race baiting,Breitbart weasel in training...

What stereotypes do I hold?

That Blacks and other minorities couldn't have any significant influence in conservative politics. Come'on, we all know that deep down inside, you wanted to call the individuals in the video Uncle Toms or self-hating, or something similar. I know your kind of white liberal. You can't stand it when minorities don't "fall in line." Exactly like the woman reporter in the video. Who was completely dumbfounded by what she was seeing and hearing. How dare they!

Without people like you, how will deez folk know who da good whites are frum da bad whites?

That Blacks and other minorities couldn't have any significant influence in conservative politics. Come'on, we all know that deep down inside, you wanted to call the individuals in the video Uncle Toms or self-hating, or something similar. I know your kind of white liberal. You can't stand it when minorities don't "fall in line." Exactly like the woman reporter in the video. Who was completely dumbfounded by what she was seeing and hearing. How dare they!

Without people like you, how will deez folk know who da good whites are frum da bad whites?

Calling you a clueless,classless twit is an insult to clueless classless twits everywhere...

Not only that but you're a presumptuous ideologue...

I don't think they're "Uncle Toms" at all...I do think they're misguided and are being used as props to try to show the Tea Party movement is'nt racially motivated even though we know it is for some people...

The conservative movement seems to trot out the same black folks every time something like this comes up in attempt to show how inclusive the Republican Party/conservative movement is.

Why is that?Why always the same people?

Did you know that 1.5 % of the black population of Louisiana voted for David Duke in his gubernatorial run almost 20 years ago?

What would you,or anyone,call those black folks if they were'nt at least misguided?

Me a white liberal....Hmmm...

Well,you've proven(yet again) you're basically clueless,so I don't think that needs to be covered at all....

Let's see what you selectively quote this time...

I do think they're misguided and are being used as props to try to show the Tea Party movement is'nt racially motivated even though we know it is for some people

For some people huh? Well, that could be said about anything. But again, it doesn't suprise me that you think they're misguided. Only white people care about taxes, right? And only white people care about bailouts, right? And only white people care about unsustainable deficits, right? And only white people care about private property rights, right? :rolleyes:

It's sad that stereotypes such as these have become so entrenched in you, and people like you.

Why always the same people?

Most of the people in the video I have never seen before. I only recognize two or three. But, I guess this is your pathetic way of trying to undermine what they're saying. Nevermind the fact that the Tea Party is backing several NEW Black candidates in congressional races. But you only see what you want to see, or at least what you're allowed to see through your tired, old, stereotypical glasses. Politics is changing my friend.

Did you know that 1.5 % of the black population of Louisiana voted for David Duke in his gubernatorial run almost 20 years ago?

Who cares? This isn't 20 years ago. And once again you prove your bigoted and stereotypical views. As if a group of people soley focused on FISCAL issues is somehow the equivalent to David Duke and the KKK. Look, if that's how you need to justify things in order to keep your false reality in place, so be it.

Jack Weber seems to equate being conservative as being white. I don't get this at all. Even when I go to the Tory meetings here in my own riding which is largely a rural riding I see Asians, south Asians, blacks. People of all races present and in good standing with the party raising their concerns over such matters as taxes and the like. Yes this is anecdotal and not in any way scientific but if I can see the diversity in rural ridings like mine then surely other areas could have diverse conservative communities as well.

The left has to stop this sort of racist thinking.

Edited by Mr.Canada

For some people huh? Well, that could be said about anything. But again, it doesn't suprise me that you think they're misguided. Only white people care about taxes, right? And only white people care about bailouts, right? And only white people care about unsustainable deficits, right? And only white people care about private property rights, right? :rolleyes:

You're right. It's rather stereotypical to indicate a group as broad and diverse as African Americans would not be interested in what the Republicans have to offer. With Michael Steele at the helm, I'm sure they have made considerable gains. Do you have any recent polling data to show the doubters that tea-party conservatism is not just for angry white people?

"NO WAY!!!" continued...

And check out that support!!!

Punked..It's interesting that that article brought up the Southern Strategy used by the Republicans in the past.Oddly enough that it was thought that it may be going away after the last federal election.I kinda doubt it now...Jesse Helms and George Wallace would be quite proud of the rhetoric coming from the Tea Party movement...

"NO WAY!!!" continued...

And check out that support!!!

Punked..It's interesting that that article brought up the Southern Strategy used by the Republicans in the past.Oddly enough that it was thought that it may be going away after the last federal election.I kinda doubt it now...Jesse Helms and George Wallace would be quite proud of the rhetoric coming from the Tea Party movement...

Well it will have to go away in the next 20 years when the 5 most populated states have more minorities then whites. Racism wont play to well then, before Republicans didn't need African Americas or Hispanics to win they will in 15 years. They will need at least 40% of Hispanics and 25% of AA to win the white house in 15 years.

Well it will have to go away in the next 20 years when the 5 most populated states have more minorities then whites. Racism wont play to well then, before Republicans didn't need African Americas or Hispanics to win they will in 15 years. They will need at least 40% of Hispanics and 25% of AA to win the white house in 15 years.

Why won't "racism" work well then? "Minorities", who aren't actually minorities at all, such as Blacks and Asians, can be every bit as racist as whites.

Why won't "racism" work well then? "Minorities", who aren't actually minorities at all, such as Blacks and Asians, can be every bit as racist as whites.

Racism won't go away...Well,probably ever..

I think Punked is talking specifically about the Southern Strategy employed by the Republicans.That's what I was talking about...

The reason being that it will become demographically irrelevent...