Oleg Bach suffers from humaniphobia.

Learning to cope with people has been difficult..most of my life I have been fearful of human beings - all of them...I always felt like an alien from some nice planet who by accident landed on the planet of the apes...does that make me a bad person for feeling that way ..that humans are creeps and preditors - and really not much above stinking insects who love war and mayhem....yes my friends I am a humaniphobe...is there a medication I can take? Is there therapy that will make me more eccepting of humaity - Or do I just have to wait it out and leave? NICE PLANET - HORRIBLE INHABITANTS..MAYBE THEY SHOULD LEAVE AND I WILL STAY?

Learning to cope with people has been difficult..most of my life I have been fearful of human beings - all of them...I always felt like an alien from some nice planet who by accident landed on the planet of the apes...does that make me a bad person for feeling that way ..that humans are creeps and preditors - and really not much above stinking insects who love war and mayhem....yes my friends I am a humaniphobe...is there a medication I can take? Is there therapy that will make me more eccepting of humaity - Or do I just have to wait it out and leave? NICE PLANET - HORRIBLE INHABITANTS..MAYBE THEY SHOULD LEAVE AND I WILL STAY?

Apparently no one is interested in my suffering - I guess that is my point...sure would like a burger and frys right now - kind of cuddle up and watch CNN and mess up the bed...oh the pain of the human condition..and the pleasure of watching CNN and the idea affirmed that I am a superiour creature to mere humans..wonder if I should get those frys with the crusty spice on them - mmmmm I like them.

You should hang around more women. In my experience, they are generally nicer than men.

Also, they have boobies. Don';t know the details of your suffering, but stay strong bro. You seem like a good person. Humanity as a whole does suck, but there's so many nice individual peeps.

You should hang around more women. In my experience, they are generally nicer than men.

Also, they have boobies. Don';t know the details of your suffering, but stay strong bro. You seem like a good person. Humanity as a whole does suck, but there's so many nice individual peeps.

Just over stating a brief moment of bitterness - I do hang around the former wife - but I really enjoy the very attractive young woman that my son brings around - sometimes three at a time..There are a couple of very hot and bright African girls - charming polite and a delight - Yes - If I could have my way I would surround myself with females of all kinds and ages..and YES there are good peeps - but the older I get..the more I realize - the world is becoming a larger rather than smaller disappointment. Staying strong is important _ I will do so. What I do see that is bothersome is that the new up and coming male really has no honour or class..including the offspring..kind of a degraded generation--but a few of his friends seem nice - most have no hope for the future..to much gloom and doom has made them deaf dumb and blind.

I like boobies....

They are very very comforting and the curbs are so pleasing to the eye and touch. Did I ever tell you the story of how I was weaned? Well I was a big boob baby - just loved to suckle and my poor mother could not get rid of me..a neigbour suggested she put hot mustard on her breasts..it worked - I got off the boob - but now I love hot mustard on everything.

Not all of them...

Even small pirt boobs are sweet - I am not a big boob man --- I kind of have a more refined approach to checking out the ladies - if they have beautiful hands it usually means a well formed and beautiful classy vagina - I guess I like the point of bissful entry better than the boobs - besides I was breast fed much to long...I have had my fill of boobs....some western men were not breast fed and were victums of big pharma and baby formula - these types are fixated on boobs - also - I had a mother - I don't want another - I want a woman..not mum.

YES for the vacarious out there she has nice big comforting boobs...but is like an aging brood mare in other areas. God this is getting out of control..stop with candy talk - those that believe I am a closet homo - are going to be disappointed...sorry - and yes I am a handsome aging old man..

Even small pirt boobs are sweet - I am not a big boob man --- I kind of have a more refined approach to checking out the ladies - if they have beautiful hands it usually means a well formed and beautiful classy vagina - I guess I like the point of bissful entry better than the boobs - besides I was breast fed much to long...I have had my fill of boobs....some western men were not breast fed and were victums of big pharma and baby formula - these types are fixated on boobs - also - I had a mother - I don't want another - I want a woman..not mum.

I'm not a big boob guy,either...

I'm into proportional curvyness...

Good to see you're not Oedipal(sp)...

Suffer, Baby, Suffer! Don't pray for medications, they aren't a solution. To get out of here you have to learn to love - most won't get out of here, most will wind up victims.

Love does not mean you should be afflicted with blindness, nor should it be confused with sex, although sex does have something to do with closeness, as does love.

It sounds to me like you suffer from "The liquor tasted good, and the women all were fast" syndrome.

In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand

With an aching in my heart and my pockets full of sand

I'm a long way from home, and I miss my loved one so

In the early morning rain with no place to go

Out on runway number nine, big 707 set to go

But I'm stuck here on the ground where the cold winds blow

Well the liquor tasted good and the women were all fast

There she goes my friend, o she's rolling now at last

Here the mighty engines roar, see the silver bird on high

She's away and westward bound, high above the clouds she'll fly

Where the early rain don't fall and the sun always shines

She'll be flying o'er my home in about three hours time

This old airport's got me down, it's no earthly use to me

Cause I'm stuck here on the ground, cold and drunk as I might be

You can't jump a jet plane like you can a freight train

So I'd best be on my way in the early morning rain

Gordon Lightfoot

No worries Mate

People are afraid of you as well

Take all the drugs you want - helps you avoid reality.

Borg

They are very very comforting and the curbs are so pleasing to the eye and touch. Did I ever tell you the story of how I was weaned? Well I was a big boob baby - just loved to suckle and my poor mother could not get rid of me..a neigbour suggested she put hot mustard on her breasts..it worked - I got off the boob - but now I love hot mustard on everything.

Greatest post in the history of this forum.

How do you remember this story? Were you old enough to remember the weaning, or did you mother tell you this lovely tale?