Canada’s Israel Lobby

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not seeing transcripts, video, or audio of all the meetings between lobbiests and politicians. Neat that theyre registered like pedophiles though! Fitting!

More info on lobbyists....

http://www.thehilltimes.ca/page/view/.2009.february.16.top_lobbyists_2009

The info is out there...

Intersting how your article doesn't make that claim, nor does it say they are governmental lobbyests or are they paid by the Israeli government.

All of these facts are central to your smear.

dancer is pathetic. no need to waste so much energy on him. he's a pathological liar as it has been displayed here, unless you think bnaibrith is lying about CJPAC being a lobby group:

http://www.bnaibrith.ca/article.php?id=985

In a wide-ranging interview with Josh Cooper, executive director of CJPAC, a registered lobby group, there were more questions left unanswered than answered.
Edited by bud

dancer is pathetic. no need to waste so much energy on him. he's a pathological liar as it has been displayed here, unless you think bnaibrith is lying about CJPAC being a lobby group:

I suppose B'nai Brith are a bunch of anti-semites. Like everybody on Earth aside from the US and Canadian governments.

Not that it matters whether or not they have to be 'registered to be considered a lobby group', I hope this will make you shut up about this:

I would say that you and your anti-Jewish friends aren't registered and are definitely a lobby group of a sort.

Edited by Born Free

a bait and switch is a form of frauda bait and switch is a form of fraud

Me bad...I did't catch the bait and switch that Naomi used...she started talking about the CIJA then switched to CJPAC...a completely different group.

Fraud is an apt description for the both of you.

a bait and switch is a form of frauda bait and switch is a form of fraud

Me bad...I did't catch the bait and switch that Naomi used...she started talking about the CIJA then switched to CJPAC...a completely different group.

Fraud is an apt description for the both of you.

No.

You just don't have the attention span. It was already explained to you, but I'm not surprised that you didn't catch it, in your frenzy

Here it is again:

CJPAC is an independent organization with a 12-person board whose activities are funded by non-tax-deductible donations. An earlier entity, CIJA-PAC, the Canadian Council for Israel and Jewish Advocacy (CIJA) Public Affairs Committee, was a UIA-supported group that was also headed by Cooper and is now defunct.

He acknowledged that CJPAC and CIJA-PAC, which was partly funded by charitable dollars, share “an overlap in membership, but it is not entirely similar.”

Cooper was the head of the defunct CIJA-PAC and then he created CJPAC. But this is besides the point. Your dishonest argument wants people to think that Izzy Asper was not part of the pro-Israeli lobby by throwing in 'registered lobbyists' like it makes a difference to what the goal of these groups are.

There are several Israeli/Jewish lobby groups and advocacy groups who fall under CIJA. Groups like CJC, which is a lobby group. These groups have one goal in mind, which is to push the pro-Israel agenda.

Izzy Asper, one of the founders of CIJA also controlled a major part of the media in Canada. If you want to suggest that Izzy Asper was not using his media to push for his pro-Israel agenda, then you are once again reminding everyone how dishonest you are and how little integrity you have.

To sum up Noami's racist points..

J00s control the government

J00s control the media

and her crackpot points...

Vice Presidents are more powerful than presidents.

It seems during the G20, there is no shortage of tinfoil or j00 bashers...

J00s control the government

J00s control the media

and her crackpot points...

Vice Presidents are more powerful than presidents.

It seems during the G20, there is no shortage of tinfoil or j00 bashers...

Um...

I know who Jews are....

What,or who,are J00s?

To sum up this thread;

Izzy Asper, a Canadian media tycoon who at one point owned close to half of the newspaper media in Canada, was also part of the Israeli lobby in Canada. Something he didn't shy away from mentioning. Dancer failed miserably in trying to prove otherwise, so now he is back to screaming "conspiracy" and "Jew hater".

To sum up this thread;

Izzy Asper, a Canadian media tycoon who at one point owned close to half of the newspaper media in Canada, was also part of the Israeli lobby in Canada. Something he didn't shy away from mentioning.

Is there something wrong with Jews having influence if they have hte merit, drive and intelligence for others to find them worth listening to?

I can well understand why Jews may have a more ready audience. Any inteliigent observer could see that hte Arabs nave no plans whatsoever for "Palestine" other than using it as a base to further ancient or not so ancient animosities and kill people. The Israelis build like mad and a are hi-tech leaders. Who would most people listen to, a savage murderer or professor at the Technion?

To sum up this thread;

Izzy Asper, a Canadian media tycoon who at one point owned close to half of the newspaper media

You aren't a 911 tr00ther are you? Doesn't matter how many links I have used to show that at the height of Canwets empire, Canwest never came close to owning 50%...0r 40%..or 30%...0r 35%..

...but that shouldn't stop you from following Goebbels Maxim...

in Canada, was also part of the Israeli lobby

Yes the mythical Israeli lobby...lot more convincing than the secret conspiracy of jewish bankers but used exactly the same way...

Is there something wrong with Jews having influence if they have hte merit, drive and intelligence for others to find them worth listening to?

I can well understand why Jews may have a more ready audience. Any inteliigent observer could see that hte Arabs nave no plans whatsoever for "Palestine" other than using it as a base to further ancient or not so ancient animosities and kill people. The Israelis build like mad and a are hi-tech leaders. Who would most people listen to, a savage murderer or professor at the Technion?

This is not a "Jew" issue. There are many successful Jews out there who own, control and work in the industry, but who are not purposely pushing their agenda by trying to manipulate consent through the media.

This thread was created for people to see and acknowledge the pro Israeli lobby in Canada and the influence they have over the public and in the government. When Canada's security, safety and principles are compromised in order to protect another country, then I have a problem. I hope you do as well.

Really? So where are the Haitian, Serbian, and Afghan lobbyists? ;)

Not sure. Maybe somewhere in your head where your bizarre comparisons make sense to you and your smug reaction to your own comments make you feel like a real winner.

This thread was created for people to see and acknowledge the pro Israeli lobby in Canada and the influence they have over the public and in the government.
It was created for the same reason you always spam the Board; to show your hatred of Israel and probably of Jews.
When Canada's security, safety and principles are compromised in order to protect another country, then I have a problem. I hope you do as well.
I am not a Canadian, but I am in favor of Canada having security. I have no problem with either of our countries supporting other countries with similar cultures, languages and values.

The Israelis themselves call it "transfer".

Maybe the lives of the people who may be "transferred" would be better if they laid down their arms.

I dont see any reason to think that.

It stands to reason that if you bomb and missile you'll get attacked. And there's no reason those responsive attacks need to be "proportionate".