Canada’s Israel Lobby

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Asper family no longer holds a controlling interest in the media conglomerate that he founded. Do you think Izzy Asper is controlling today's CanWest journalists from the grave?

Nothing is impossible for the J00 Lobby!

Yes, that must be true. It's written in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I'm surprised that Naomi has not cited it.

YAH so the Jews use the Protocols as a play book and the so-called Christians use "The art of war" - anyone using either of these silly manuels is plainly stupid without imagination or character.

YAH so the Jews use the Protocols as a play book and the so-called Christians use "The art of war" - anyone using either of these silly manuels is plainly stupid without imagination or character.

A very wise man once said that being Jewish was a state of mind. He had that state of mind and he was not Jewish - so what the hell did he mean? To correct my previous statement - I really don't believe that young and old Jews pour over the Protocols..and say 'this is how to rule the world...BUT the AMERICAN industrial war complex push the ART OF WAR - as compulsory reading.. I would be more concerned with the weapons dealer than the money lenders..money on it's own can not harm you - weapons can..cut the supply off cash to the weapons guys and all will be well - or they might just take over the banks..if we piss them off..oh well - it is all so complex and finding the real culprits is almost impossible - so let it go and move forward.

I think you need to go get a dictionary and look up the term "racist".

Then, I think you should look up the word Semitic.

In terms of race, the majority of the Israelis are the SAME race as the Arabs.

Calling Arabs "a disease" is racist; calling them "savages" is racist.

I don't think you even know what point you're trying to make....

True,but visceral anger on that level has to come from somewhere,right?

Unless you want to try and explain how people beaten to death on streets, women raped and murdered, and babies bashed against walls were in some way responsible for provoking their attackers I think you might want to try a different direction.

When Suharto murdered possibly a million Indonesians in 1965--with full and eager support of Western governments--the NYTimes reported that the U.S. was "united in joy."

Actually, the statement was in reference to Nicaragua, not Indonesia, and every trace I've found of this has been either a direct quote of Chomsky's or linked to him. I'd like to read what the editorial actually said, but haven't found a trace of it.

Calling Arabs "a disease" is racist; calling them "savages" is racist.

I don't think you even know what point you're trying to make....

I thought I was fairly clear in that you don't seem to understand what the term means.

I thought I was fairly clear in that you don't seem to understand what the term means.

I understand the "ant-semite" connection; I made the semite point once myself, only to be shouted down by a particularly angry Orthodox Jewish man.

I'm saying that terming a whole people "a disease" or "savages" are racist attributions.

The Asper family no longer holds a controlling interest in the media conglomerate that he founded. Do you think Izzy Asper is controlling today's CanWest journalists from the grave?

But they did for many years. Does the bad business dealings by the Asper family change the fact that "a friend of Israel" who on number of occasions was accused of pressing his editors to publish favorable editorials was pushing his agenda through his media for many years? No it doesn't.

You know who Kory Teneycke is? He is the former director of communication for Harper. He is now the de facto boss of Sun Media. What does Sun Media control:

Sun newspapers

* Calgary Sun

* Edmonton Sun

* Ottawa Sun

* Toronto Sun

* Winnipeg Sun

Le Journal newspapers

* Le Journal de Montréal

* Le Journal de Québec

* Le Journal de Trois-Rivières

* Le Journal de Sherbrooke

Other newspapers

* 24 Hours / 24 Heures

* Brockville Recorder and Times

* Fort McMurray Today

* The Daily Herald Tribune (Grande Prairie, Alberta)

* Daily Miner and News (Kenora, Ontario)

* London Free Press

* Ontario Farmer

* The Daily Graphic (Portage La Prairie, Manitoba)

* The Delhi News-Record

* Shoreline Beacon (Saugeen Shores, Ontario)

* Simcoe Reformer (Norfolk County, Ontario)

* The Beacon Herald

* St. Thomas Times-Journal

* Woodstock Sentinel-Review

* Sherwood Park • Strathcona County News

* The Peterborough Examiner

* Sault Star (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario)

* Sudbury Star (Sudbury, Ontario)

* The Stonewall Argus & Teulon Times

* Timmins Daily Press

* Timmins Times

He has already 'removed' several reporters and replaced them with, what many call, yes-men.

This is all a conspiracy of course, as Dancer likes to scream out whenever faced with facts that show that his claims are false.

The Asper family were not part of the Israeli lobby and Kory Teneycke, former Harper communication man, is not controlling Sun Media and trying to create a 'conservative' channel.

Edited by naomiglover

He is now the de facto boss of Sun Media.

Kory Teneycke, former Harper communication man, is not controlling Sun Media and trying to create a 'conservative' channel.

Sorry...he is not the "de boss" head of Sun Media...his title VP, Development at Quebecor Media, should be the first clue...the decato boss of Sun Media is Peter Karl Pelladeau, whose father opined in the early 90s that the jews controlled the....fashion press in Canada...

"I have a lot of respect for Jews, but they take up too much space." The profile caused a storm of controversy, and the magazine quickly apologized for a number of misrepresentations. But Péladeau stands by the contentious quote. "I had nothing to retract," he says. "In my mind I was not attacking anybody. I was not attacking Jews, only one particular Jew."

http://thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0010974

I didn't see the post where you showed his registration as a lobbiest for a foreign government. Could you repost it now please.

Heh. Now you're trying to say that the Asper family are not part of the Israeli lobby.

You keep losing.

CIJA

Who started it?

As such, Mideast debate becomes an issue for national Jewish agencies whose explicit responsibilities may not focus on Israel. While Canadian Jewish Congress has long been a voice in support of the Zionist movement in Canada, specific actions, advocacy and lobbying on Israel’s behalf has been delegated to the Canada-Israel Committee

The new agency is the result of more than a year of informal and formal negotiations between interested parties, including the Israel Emergency Cabinet. The cabinet is made up of a number of prominent Jewish Canadians, including Sen. Leo Kolber, power couple Heather Reisman and Gerry Schwartz, the late Izzy Asper and several other influential backers, who were moved to action by what they view as an emergency situation in the Canadian atmosphere vis-a-vis Israel.

LINK

Edited by naomiglover

Regardless of whether the lobbying is done by a foreign country, foreign corporation, or any domestic special interest, im uncomfortable with the whole process and think it guarantees corruption and compromises the public interest.

If people want to lobby the government it should be done in special sessions of parliament in front of the cameras and microphones... not in private or secret.

Sorry...he is not the "de boss" head of Sun Media...his title VP, Development at Quebecor Media, should be the first clue...

I have never seen you stumble over yourself this many times in just one thread.

Sun Media Corporation is a subsidiary of Quebecor Media.

I have never seen you stumble over yourself this many times in just one thread.

Sun Media Corporation is a subsidiary of Quebecor Media.

No kidding....which has no bearing at all on his title. He is not the "defacto boss" of Sun Media, no matter how ineptly you try to spin your error.

Regardless of whether the lobbying is done by a foreign country, foreign corporation, or any domestic special interest, im uncomfortable with the whole process and think it guarantees corruption and compromises the public interest.

If people want to lobby the government it should be done in special sessions of parliament in front of the cameras and microphones... not in private or secret.

Yes and when Xerox comes in to sell copiers they shluld do that in special sessions too... :lol:

Heh. Now you're trying to say that the Asper family are not part of the Israeli lobby.

You keep losing.

CIJA

Who started it?

As such, Mideast debate becomes an issue for national Jewish agencies whose explicit responsibilities may not focus on Israel. While Canadian Jewish Congress has long been a voice in support of the Zionist movement in Canada, specific actions, advocacy and lobbying on Israel’s behalf has been delegated to the Canada-Israel Committee

The new agency is the result of more than a year of informal and formal negotiations between interested parties, including the Israel Emergency Cabinet. The cabinet is made up of a number of prominent Jewish Canadians, including Sen. Leo Kolber, power couple Heather Reisman and Gerry Schwartz, the late Izzy Asper and several other influential backers, who were moved to action by what they view as an emergency situation in the Canadian atmosphere vis-a-vis Israel.

LINK

Sorry, I thought you may actually know what you are talking about. Lobbiests must register with the federal government. Please show me the record of Aspers application.

No kidding....which has no bearing at all on his title. He is not the "defacto boss" of Sun Media, no matter how ineptly you try to spin your error.

He makes the decisions for Sun Media as he has already made a few changes. This makes him the boss.

Why do you continue to lie?

Sorry, I thought you may actually know what you are talking about. Lobbiests must register with the federal government. Please show me the record of Aspers application.

CIJA is an Israeli lobby group and Asper is one of the founding members.

You look desperately pathetic right now. You should have just not responded like other times when faced with undisputed facts.

He makes the decisions for Sun Media as he has already made a few changes. This makes him the boss.

Why do you continue to lie?

Umm....is that your argument? That a senior executive makes decisions...so it makes him the boss?

Why do you think like a functioning idiot?

No, the Boss of Sun Media is Pierre Marc Peladeau...his title is President, Sun Media (amongst other titles)

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Quebecor-Media-Invests-in-New-English-Canadian-TV-News-Channel-TSX-QBR.A-1276377.htm

A VP developement is an important position....but he ain't the boss of Sun Media in any shape or form...his role is first and foremost to exploit the current market potential and to expand their business....

CIJA is an Israeli lobby group and Asper is one of the founding members.

You look desperately pathetic right now. You should have just not responded like other times when faced with undisputed facts.

Then I'm sure you will be able to find the registration as lobbiests for the CIJA....either that or be confirmed as both a functioning idiot and a liar...

(these aren't either or options)

Then I'm sure you will be able to find the registration as lobbiests for the CIJA....either that or be confirmed as both a functioning idiot and a liar...

(these aren't either or options)

I'm sure anyone who has read this also acknowledges your dishonesty.