What Gay and Lebianism might really be.

It seems that lesbians want what men want. It seems that gays want what men want..to possess. It appears after all is said and done - this issue is much like the coveting rich man who wants to possess that strikingly beautiful and perfectly formed Ming vase.

Most assume that homo-erotica and homosexual behavior is about, love - companionship and a sexual outlet of sorts. From my observations over the years I believe that it is about objectification of human beings - that all of us want to POSSESS anything of beauty. Older lesbians will do anything to have a young fresh and beautiful female partner. They are no different than most men..they have a lust to possess things of beauty including people.

Gay men are the same - they lust to own those that they see as beautiful objects..it does not seem to matter about who the person is on the inside - this superficial need to own is the driving force behind homo behavior. It is not about love but about domination and possession - Once a submissive and conquered thing of beauty is in the possession of these people. The thing of beauty is in itself in a state of possession - they are possessed.

It seems that lesbians want what men want. It seems that gays want what men want..to possess. It appears after all is said and done - this issue is much like the coveting rich man who wants to possess that strikingly beautiful and perfectly formed Ming vase.

Most assume that homo-erotica and homosexual behavior is about, love - companionship and a sexual outlet of sorts. From my observations over the years I believe that it is about objectification of human beings - that all of us want to POSSESS anything of beauty. Older lesbians will do anything to have a young fresh and beautiful female partner. They are no different than most men..they have a lust to possess things of beauty including people.

Exactly. So, your big problem, your monumental, ongoing issue with homosexuals...is that they are too much like heterosexuals.

?????????????????

Remember the archaic term "he is possessed" - well most young gay guys are in a state of possession - and the demons are those pricks who own and use them and send them off to do their dirty bidding....why do I feel like the evil prince?

You should probably feel like an idiot, because you're rambling like one. At the best of times I wouldn't take any of your psychobabble seriously, but the extremes of your homophobia are really beginning to make me wonder if you have something to hide.

You should probably feel like an idiot, because you're rambling like one. At the best of times I wouldn't take any of your psychobabble seriously, but the extremes of your homophobia are really beginning to make me wonder if you have something to hide.

I have an understanding of it - if you call that something to hide so be it - This is the classic retort on your part that those that do not accept the glorifying of man on man mischief or woman with woman waste of womb...as some sort of glorious freedom are some how closet cases that want to suck your cock - sorry buddy - It might be you that is in a state of social and sexual under development..sorry about the crude comment..my dear friend but it is tiresome that the best you can come up with is " beginning to make me wonder" Wonder all you want in your lose curious manner - but let me explain - if I lived a thousand years ago I would have fifty wives and the gayish man would be trusted protectors of my harem..in fact that was their job at one time...maybe you should check out the want adds?

And to finish smiting you for insulting my manhood and power to love and breed...here is a token of my appreciation...take your phobias about men like me and simply stop being afraid of hetrosexuals - we are nice and are people too. Hetrophobia?

I have an understanding of it - if you call that something to hide so be it - This is the classic retort on your part that those that do not accept the glorifying of man on man mischief or woman with woman waste of womb...as some sort of glorious freedom are some how closet cases that want to suck your cock - sorry buddy - It might be you that is in a state of social and sexual under development..sorry about the crude comment..my dear friend but it is tiresome that the best you can come up with is " beginning to make me wonder" Wonder all you want in your lose curious manner - but let me explain - if I lived a thousand years ago I would have fifty wives and the gayish man would be trusted protectors of my harem..in fact that was their job at one time...maybe you should check out the want adds?

And to finish smiting you for insulting my manhood and power to love and breed...here is a token of my appreciation...take your phobias about men like me and simply stop being afraid of hetrosexuals - we are nice and are people too. Hetrophobia?

First of all, you understand nothing. You're a bigot, you hate homosexuals and spend far too much time imagining arguments to attack them. That's why I wonder about you. Most of us straight folk don't worry about it. If gays want to get married, it's no skin off my ass. Don't bother me at all. There are real problems.

But this hyper-macho image you're trying to portray now. That REALLY makes me suspicious.

Oleg is Mr.Canada's cinematographer...

Oleg is this forum's resident schizoid. Every so often, there's a moment of striking clarity but for the most part, it's delusional ravings.

Kinda like Ted Kascinski...

Brief moments of lucidity,but almost total insanity?

Perhaps he should watch Helwig and the Angry Inch?

Edited by Jack Weber

First of all, you understand nothing. You're a bigot, you hate homosexuals and spend far too much time imagining arguments to attack them. That's why I wonder about you. Most of us straight folk don't worry about it. If gays want to get married, it's no skin off my ass. Don't bother me at all. There are real problems.

But this hyper-macho image you're trying to portray now. That REALLY makes me suspicious.

Solomon said "If you want wisdom go to the ant" Observe insect collectives carefully and understand the big picture - Yes I do view humanity on mass as an insect collective. The reason we like to post comments on threats involving homo-sexuality or sexuality in general is because it is very tabloidish..it's gossipy..and it is fun..

I do not have a problem with individuals belonging to certain groups - whether they be special interest organizations or different from different races - I always just the merits of the singular person - but on mass..groups can be mindless and destructive to the collective...in other words - once something becomes political -rights are granted or taken away...I just don't like the idea of any conspiring group demanding rights that will detract from my own or that of the nuclear family.

Calling my hyper-macho is not accurate or correct by any means. I just believe that typical pure males will be under threat eventually if we do not stand up for our rights - Years ago I heard a few gay men talking and they used a contemptuous term for people like me - In a loathing that smacked almost of a type of racism - "He is nothing but a damned breeder" BREEDER...as if having children was a bad thing.

"Most of us straight folks don't worry about it" - my friend, I am not worried just amused that YOU place yourself in an us and them scenario.

Oh and your use of the word "hate" is typical in it's political correctness, in so far as dismissing me..I do not hate anyone..I might distrust - or not approve of and may not give my support to some but I do not bother hating..apparently hate is part of your life and not mine..It seems that YOU might believe that protecting inferiors is a "hyper-macho" pass time - that YOU are more of a manly man if you stick up for un-manly men..

In my clinical and cold over view of this topic...IF - as in any collective ...there are superiors creatures and inferior ones..I would safely say that those capable of natural breeding are superior than those that are not capable of re-production...call me cruel and call me a bigot but I have the right to my own perception - I really think it is nasty that men are being de-masculated and feminized..nothing sadder than a young person who appears well bred..who has lost his dignity and walks like a fake woman...sure in some cases there might be a genetic pre-disposition...BUT - In some cases these people are created...and will never reach their full human potential because they have had their spirits broken and now submit like geldings...As I said - any sort of indoctrination of young people through gayification amounts to sexual interference.

Let nature take it's course an allow all people to be who they naturally are ..I smell social engineering here and I don't like it - again call me a bigot for actually thinking differently than YOU - so be it - Cos I like you don't really give a damn one way or another - It is astounding how persons like you mindlessly never question anything.

POST SCRIPT.. To be totally honest with all of those involved in this type of thread..I would like to say - I have more disrespect for those straight people who go out of their way in support of homo-sexuality - than homosexuals themselves.

This phenomena of straights that support homo-sexuality more so than hetro- sexuality. Probably is evident of males that are simply not good lovers when it comes to woman. They are much like those that are very politically correct when it comes to race and racism....Here is a good example..of racial disloyalty on the part most liberal idiots - Yesterday there were two Jamacians working in my building doing a demolition..One of these black men was very kind and civil - the other for no reason became aggressive as I passed and threatened to harm me - because I was wearing white - and because I was white..He seethed in unwarranted hatred for me....during the same day my youngest son reported that an older brown person he worked with harrassed him all day long and eventually showed his true colors calling him "a white bastard" - It was like being called a N**GER...

So will the good writer that is so critical of me come to my defence?

Then - my son looked this prick in the eye and called him a racist - he was dumbfounded that his abuse and core had been exposed...ALL I expect is that there is loyalty in the national family - that one race or group at least stick up for their own - whether it be gay - or a race issue...Persons must be loyal to their own familiar group..we are NOT "all one" as the super leftist liberal suggests..individuality of person race or orientation...is important..let the gays be loyal to each other and protect their own group - let those of different race and culture stand up for their OWN rights and damn the do-gooding interlopers.

This phenomena of straights that support homo-sexuality more so than hetro- sexuality. Probably is evident of males that are simply not good lovers when it comes to woman.

Actually, I would think that men who are more open and tolerant of the broadness of sexual life probably, by and large, are more talented lovers of women.

Sure, it's speculation, but I believe it sounds more reasonable and likely than the fact-free fantasy you offer.

Solomon said "If you want wisdom go to the ant" Observe insect collectives carefully and understand the big picture - Yes I do view humanity on mass as an insect collective. The reason we like to post comments on threats involving homo-sexuality or sexuality in general is because it is very tabloidish..it's gossipy..and it is fun..

I do not have a problem with individuals belonging to certain groups - whether they be special interest organizations or different from different races - I always just the merits of the singular person - but on mass..groups can be mindless and destructive to the collective...in other words - once something becomes political -rights are granted or taken away...I just don't like the idea of any conspiring group demanding rights that will detract from my own or that of the nuclear family.

Calling my hyper-macho is not accurate or correct by any means. I just believe that typical pure males will be under threat eventually if we do not stand up for our rights - Years ago I heard a few gay men talking and they used a contemptuous term for people like me - In a loathing that smacked almost of a type of racism - "He is nothing but a damned breeder" BREEDER...as if having children was a bad thing.

I think calling you hyper-macho is dead on. What's more, your bigotry has the common theme. "Gays are okay, but in any number they're dangerous."

"Most of us straight folks don't worry about it" - my friend, I am not worried just amused that YOU place yourself in an us and them scenario.

No, you put it all in an "us or them". You're terrified of homosexuals. I can't quite figure out why. Or maybe I can....

Oh and your use of the word "hate" is typical in it's political correctness, in so far as dismissing me..I do not hate anyone..I might distrust - or not approve of and may not give my support to some but I do not bother hating..apparently hate is part of your life and not mine..It seems that YOU might believe that protecting inferiors is a "hyper-macho" pass time - that YOU are more of a manly man if you stick up for un-manly men..

No one needs your approval, and you do fear them. You spend extraordinary amounts of time justifying your hatred, mistrust, fear and loathing.

In my clinical and cold over view of this topic...

You possess neither, I'm afraid.

IF - as in any collective ...there are superiors creatures and inferior ones..I would safely say that those capable of natural breeding are superior than those that are not capable of re-production...call me cruel and call me a bigot but I have the right to my own perception - I really think it is nasty that men are being de-masculated and feminized..nothing sadder than a young person who appears well bred..who has lost his dignity and walks like a fake woman...sure in some cases there might be a genetic pre-disposition...BUT - In some cases these people are created...and will never reach their full human potential because they have had their spirits broken and now submit like geldings...As I said - any sort of indoctrination of young people through gayification amounts to sexual interference.

You are aware, I hope, that homosexuals often do have heterosexual relations. But basically you're now saying they're not fully human. You really are a monster.

Let nature take it's course an allow all people to be who they naturally are ..I smell social engineering here and I don't like it - again call me a bigot for actually thinking differently than YOU - so be it - Cos I like you don't really give a damn one way or another - It is astounding how persons like you mindlessly never question anything.

Giving homosexuals equivalent rights isn't social engineering, no more than giving women the vote or blacks the franchise. The general trend of our civilization since the Enlightenment has been liberty, and the rejection of fallacious justifications for hating certain groups. In other words, my hyper-macho-possibly-in-the-closet-gay friend, the trend has been to relegate your type to the dustbin.

Then - my son looked this prick in the eye and called him a racist - he was dumbfounded that his abuse and core had been exposed...ALL I expect is that there is loyalty in the national family - that one race or group at least stick up for their own - whether it be gay - or a race issue...Persons must be loyal to their own familiar group..we are NOT "all one" as the super leftist liberal suggests..individuality of person race or orientation...is important..let the gays be loyal to each other and protect their own group - let those of different race and culture stand up for their OWN rights and damn the do-gooding interlopers.

Ah yes, and I almost forgot, you're a racist too.

Ah yes, and I almost forgot, you're a racist too.

Look at me the racist - look at me the male...and look at the sense of loyalty and protective reasoning I have for my own kind..as for fear...or "phobia" - sure - it might just be an issue that I really find that culture unsavory...I have seen it all in my time..For instance I live across the street from the Opera House ..once in a while they have these gay concerts - and a hundred aging old gays will show up and clutter up the street - guys in their late fifties and sixties..wearing leather shorts with the but cut out --- it is unsavory..and quite pitiful as these people who depended on youth and good looks are now just silly old men without families...in most cases I would safely say that this style of life is a choice..all human beings are capable of all sorts of behavior....and it is tiresome that you politically correct little weasils accept what is pitiful as grand. I REST MY CASE AND ASSERT MY JUDGMENT.

In closing - it can be noted that I really enjoy playing the part of the provocateur ...it is an art and I can come up with all sorts of visions that really bother people and make they react in the most reckless manner - it's a bit of warfare for sport..and always remember one thing about me - I don't bother with hate...but I do enjoy a good bloodless fight. Love to all..including those having personal inner battles in regards to their sexual drive and the management and maintenance of it..Humanity is colourful...and so am I.

Look at me the racist - look at me the male...and look at the sense of loyalty and protective reasoning I have for my own kind..as for fear...or "phobia" - sure - it might just be an issue that I really find that culture unsavory...I have seen it all in my time..For instance I live across the street from the Opera House ..once in a while they have these gay concerts - and a hundred aging old gays will show up and clutter up the street - guys in their late fifties and sixties..wearing leather shorts with the but cut out --- it is unsavory..and quite pitiful as these people who depended on youth and good looks are now just silly old men without families...in most cases I would safely say that this style of life is a choice..all human beings are capable of all sorts of behavior....and it is tiresome that you politically correct little weasils accept what is pitiful as grand. I REST MY CASE AND ASSERT MY JUDGMENT.

Uh huh.

As I said - any sort of indoctrination of young people through gayification amounts to sexual interference.

Indeed. "They" are trying to "gayify" the young people through "indoctrination". When I was in school, it was just Ms Sonnenberg, the basketball coach who was always a little too eager to help me with my free-throws. But soon, it's gonna be mandatory for everybody. Starting in kindergarten. It's true.

-k

Edited by kimmy