Democrat Found Guilty On Two Counts

The 22-year-old man accused of hacking into the Yahoo! email account of Sarah Palin while she was the Republican candidate for vice president was found guilty of two of four counts: unlawful computer access and obstruction of justice, according to a report in the Knoxville News Sentinel. He was acquitted of the charge of wire fraud and a mistrial was declared on count one, identity theft.

Kernell was charged with four felonies – felony identity theft, wire fraud, accessing Palin's email account without authorization and obstructing an FBI investigation. If convicted, he faced 50 years in prison.

Link

Another victory for Sarahcuda!:)

On a side note, Palin's 26-0-1 regarding complaints and/or lawsuits. Democrats have failed miserably on those fronts as well. Frivilous lawsuits, thy name is Democrat Party!

Gee,the thread title is surprisingly misleading. I've never known Shady to be deliberately misleading so I guess he just doesn't know what he's talking about. :lol:

You'd think he was an elected Democrat, or someone prominent in the party, and not just somebody's hacker kid. I guess when you're desperate to smear a whole party because you're a partisan troll, that's the language you use.

Gee,the thread title is surprisingly misleading. I've never known Shady to be deliberately misleading so I guess he just doesn't know what he's talking about. :lol:

You'd think he was an elected Democrat, or someone prominent in the party, and not just somebody's hacker kid. I guess when you're desperate to smear a whole party because you're a partisan troll, that's the language you use.

Bullcrap. He's obviously a Democrat. His father is a Democrat official for God's sake. And come'on, he's not a kid he's an adult. You're just making excuses.

Guest American Woman

Bullcrap. He's obviously a Democrat. His father is a Democrat official for God's sake. And come'on, he's not a kid he's an adult. You're just making excuses.

This may come as a shock to you, but my Dad's been a Democrat his whole life, yet when I was 22, I was a Republican.

Your title is good for a laugh, and not much more. But laugher is important, so you these threads of yours do provide a service ..... :lol:

Guest American Woman

Yes, I'm sure the man that hacked Palin's email was really a Republican. :rolleyes:

You're not sure of what he was. Period. He could have been a Republican. He could have been a Libertarian. Or an Independent. The only fact regarding what he is .... is that you don't know. B)

But keep those laughs coming. ;)

You're not sure of what he was. Period. He could have been a Republican. He could have been a Libertarian. Or an Independent.

Yes of course, he was everything BUT a Democrat. :rolleyes:

He hacked her email account. Published the email addresses and phone numbers of her family and close friends, and also posted photos and sent emails alleging she wasn't the mother of her son, and that her husband was having an affair.

But he's her biggest fan, and definitely not a Democrat right? You're pathetic.

Guest American Woman
But he's her biggest fan, and definitely not a Democrat right? You're pathetic.

Because of course everyone who isn't her biggest fan is a Democrat, right?

I hate to break it to you, but there were, and are, many Republicans who aren't a fan of hers at all. As well as Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, etc.

But yeah, I'm the one who's pathetic. :lol: As I said earlier, keep those laughs coming-- after all, "everybody loves a clown"...... ;)

(And for the record, I never said he wasn't a Democrat. I don't know what he is any more than you do; but unlike you, I've never claimed otherwise.)

Whatever. Leftwing democrats are actively trying to hurt opponents through electronic spying as are rightwingers. This ruling says you're going to get time for it. People in the US need to quit with the hysterics and play nice during the election cycle coming up. Trying to alter the outcome of an election through means like this is disgusting.

He was a democrat I think. His father is a Dem that serves in some public office as a Democrat I think. However who cares he was just some stupid kid. It is like when that Stupid Republican kid was convicted of breaking into a Dem office and trying to tap the phones. Remember when Shady made a post about that? He said the kid did some great things with the ACORN thing then we found out that whole thing was a lie.

Guest American Woman

People in the US need to quit with the hysterics and play nice during the election cycle coming up.

Absolutely, because this one 22 year old is representative of the "hysterics" of "people in the US." :lol:

And the laughs just keep on coming ...... B)

Absolutely, because this one 22 year old is representative of the "hysterics" of "people in the US." :lol:

And the laughs just keep on coming ...... B)

Yeah, I don't know if you're aware, but people in the US pay the homeless to vote, register several times, count and recount until they get a favorable outcome, carry around ballot boxes in their own cars and numerous other irregularities. And of course skulking about on the web, trying to steal private information. I have two words: banana republic. Stop it now.

Yeah, I don't know if you're aware, but people in the US pay the homeless to vote, register several times, count and recount until they get a favorable outcome, carry around ballot boxes in their own cars and numerous other irregularities. And of course skulking about on the web, trying to steal private information. I have two words: banana republic. Stop it now.

All lies sorry.

Guest American Woman

Yes, of course. That's all representative of what "people in the US" do; the "hysterics" of "people in the U.S." It's why we've been so unsuccessful as a nation and such a small player in the world. ;)

I believe every vote should be counted and you can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Of course you do. For you and your ilk, that means counting fradulent votes as well. That's why groups like ACORN do what they do.

Vote early, vote often! The Democrat way! :lol:

Of course you do. For you and your ilk, that means counting fradulent votes as well. That's why groups like ACORN do what they do.

Vote early, vote often! The Democrat way! :lol:

It is funny cause you party wants to throw out every legal vote that is for a democrat and suppress the votes of minorities. So we got a real problem I want to country every vote and you want to throw them all our. Hmmmm.

It is funny cause you party wants to throw out every legal vote that is for a democrat and suppress the votes of minorities. So we got a real problem I want to country every vote and you want to throw them all our. Hmmmm.

Nope, I just want to count every legal vote. Once.

Vote early, vote often! The Democrat way!

Yes, of course. That's all representative of what "people in the US" do; the "hysterics" of "people in the U.S." It's why we've been so unsuccessful as a nation and such a small player in the world. ;)

So because you've historically had great success in the world you should ignore the increasing hysterics(it's getting worse every election cycle) every time people go into the voting booth? Tell me something, how many irregularities, recounts and lawsuits do you expect this time around?

Nope, I just want to count every legal vote. Once.

Vote early, vote often! The Democrat way!

Accept your guys don't at all. Remember the Teddy Disco Election when Teddy tired to throw out the VOTE OF THE SENATOR who's seat the two were fighting for? Yeah of course you don't, you want to throw out all the votes for the other side, you want test to make it easier to discriminated against those who vote democrat, and I personally just don;t want that. I want to count every legal vote, I want every person to have the chance to vote for the rep of their choice. I know you want a one party system I dont.

I want to count every legal vote, I want every person to have the chance to vote for the rep of their choice.

Yep, that's exactly what I want. To count every legal vote. Once. You just need to be registered to vote, and show your voter card, like we do in Canada, or provide identification, just like we do here. If one needs to provide I.D. to buy beer, I don't see what voting should be an exception. Except the Democrat party in America. They're against it. Why? So they can flood the zone with illegal and fraudulent voting. Vote early, vote often! It's the Chicago way, and the Democrat way!

Yep, that's exactly what I want. To count every legal vote. Once. You just need to be registered to vote, and show your voter card, like we do in Canada, or provide identification, just like we do here. If one needs to provide I.D. to buy beer, I don't see what voting should be an exception. Except the Democrat party in America. They're against it. Why? So they can flood the zone with illegal and fraudulent voting. Vote early, vote often! It's the Chicago way, and the Democrat way!

No because not everyone can afford to get an ID Shady. Sorry you are totally dead wrong it discriminates against the poor. I WANT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO VOTE TO HAVE A VOICE. Sorry the voting rights says what you want is wrong. Deal with it. I want every legal vote counted unlike you who wants every voter with an income over a certain amount to have a vote.