Democrat Found Guilty On Two Counts

Guest American Woman
So because you've historically had great success in the world you should ignore the increasing hysterics(it's getting worse every election cycle) every time people go into the voting booth? Tell me something, how many irregularities, recounts and lawsuits do you expect this time around?

How about if you tell me something instead, since you're the one making the claim:

Out of approximately 170 million registered voters, how many of them engaged in the "hysterics" you attribute to "the people of the US?"

And of the countless elections (POTUS, Senate, House, State Senators, State Representatives, Governors, etc.), how many law suits and recounts have there been?

So because you've historically had great success in the world you should ignore the increasing hysterics(it's getting worse every election cycle) every time people go into the voting booth? Tell me something, how many irregularities, recounts and lawsuits do you expect this time around?

Just as many as last time....and the time before that, all while the USA was a small and insignificant player in the world. My neighbours and I do not really go into a booth, it's more like a portable TV dinner tray with legs. No hysterics noted. Undervotes, overvotes, spoiled ballots, and fraud are just part of the deal.

It's a wonder how the USA has survived at all! ;)

No because not everyone can afford to get an ID Shady. Sorry you are totally dead wrong it discriminates against the poor. I WANT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO VOTE TO HAVE A VOICE. Sorry the voting rights says what you want is wrong. Deal with it. I want every legal vote counted unlike you who wants every voter with an income over a certain amount to have a vote.

You keep saying count every legal vote, but you don't specify how you propose to differentiate between legal votes and illegal votes. Once again, what's wrong with the way we do it in Canada? For some reason Democrats must think we discriminate against the poor. Because we both know that to vote here, you need to have your registration card, or a valid I.D. You can't just show up and say, I'd like to vote, but I have nothing to prove I'm a citizen, and whether or not I've voted already. That's called voter fraud, and it's what the Democrat party has perpetuated for quite a while.

You keep saying count every legal vote, but you don't specify how you propose to differentiate between legal votes and illegal votes. Once again, what's wrong with the way we do it in Canada? For some reason Democrats must think we discriminate against the poor. Because we both know that to vote here, you need to have your registration card, or a valid I.D. You can't just show up and say, I'd like to vote, but I have nothing to prove I'm a citizen, and whether or not I've voted already. That's called voter fraud, and it's what the Democrat party has perpetuated for quite a while.

Up until the last election Shady you never had to show ID to vote in Canada. The last vote was also a record low for voters voting. Hmmmmmm see a link. I want to count EVERY LEGAL VOTE, even of those who have no ID.

The US has those checks Shady it is WHY VOTERS REGISTER. Seriously depressing voter turn out is not a road to democracy.

Up until the last election Shady you never had to show ID to vote in Canada. The last vote was also a record low for voters voting. Hmmmmmm see a link.

Nope. Because it wasn't a record low. Liar. And it was just a fraction lower than the previous couple of elections. I'm sorry, but ID is necessary. It's how we enforce election laws. It prevents me from claiming I'm you and voting twice. Otherwise, how would we prevent that? And like I've already said, you don't necessarily need ID. All you need is the voter registration card that gets mailed to you, or your health card, etc. EVERY CANADIAN HAS A HEALTH CARD. RICH OR POOR. THERE'S NO DISCRIMINATION.

I want to count EVERY LEGAL VOTE, even of those who have no ID.

Again, you don't specify how you'll differentiate between legal and non-legal voters. Flipping a coin? Rolling a dice? What, if not by ID or registration card?

Guest American Woman

Again, you don't specify how you'll differentiate between legal and non-legal voters. Flipping a coin? Rolling a dice? What, if not by ID or registration card?

Yeah, that's the ticket. Flipping coins and rolling dice. Because of course we don't have any structure to our voting system. Anyone from anywhere can walk into any voting district and make up any name, and no one checks their name and address against the voter registration records for that district, and they aren't required to sign the voter card, and their name isn't then checked off.

Showing an I.D. is foolproof, though.... because there's no such thing as a fake ID, eh?

Edited by American Woman